手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 猫鼠游戏 > 猫鼠游戏第一季 > 正文

猫鼠游戏第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集:豪斯腾伯格的画

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Kate leaves you a bottle with a map on it,

凯特留给你一个印有地图的酒瓶
And this is where it leads us grand central station?
而地图指向的是纽约中央车站
It's something I'd recognize, moz.
应该是我能认出的东西,蚊子
Something significant.
很重要的东西
Significant?
很重要的东西
Grand central station!
在中央车站
Something familiar.
应该是我熟悉的东西
She could have sent us anywhere,
她本可以将我们带到任何地方
So she sends us to a place that leads everywhere?
但却偏偏将我们带到四通八达的车站
Moz.
蚊子
You know, there's a great oyster bar in there.
你知道这儿有个很有名的牡蛎对吧?
Hey, I think there's something in here.
我觉得这里应该会有我想找的东西
"X" marks the spot... Again?
X标记地点,又一次
Kate likes the classics.
凯特喜欢经典
"dear neal, heard you're looking for me.
亲爱的尼尔,我听说你一直在找我
"wish I could explain more, but time is not on our side,
真希望我能解释得更详细,可惜时间不允许
"but you need to stop looking.
但你必须停止找我
"no one can deny what we have, but it's over.
没有人能否认我们之间的感情,但那已经结束了
"please move on.
你应该继续自己的生活
Kate."
凯特
All this for "move on."
所有的这一切就是要让我"继续自己的生活"
Oddly bipolar.
奇怪的矛盾
I'd rather have some oysters.
我宁可去吃点牡蛎
Have a good weekend?
周末过得好吗
Ah, nothing too exciting.
平淡无奇
I went to the park.
我去公园走了走
Oh, great. Glad you're getting out.
很好,很高兴你能出门走走
Coffee?
要咖啡吗
Love to. No time. Got a stolen painting.
谢谢,但是我们没有时间了,一副画被偷了
It's June's italian roast.
这可是朱恩做的意大利烘焙咖啡
It's...
这是
Haustenberg.
豪斯腾伯格的作品
Haustenberg, well...
豪斯腾伯格的作品
Is it a museum heist?
是在博物馆偷的
No. Residential robbery.
不,是民宅偷窃
I'd like to meet the person
我倒是很想见见这个
Who keeps a haustenberg over their mantel.
把豪斯腾伯格的画挂在壁炉上的人
I love haustenberg.
我爱豪斯腾伯格
Which one of his paintings was stolen?
被偷的是哪幅画
This one is called "young girl with a locket."
是那幅"带项链的女孩"
No photograph?
没有照片吗
No, but I bet you it's a painting
没有,但我打赌这幅画上
Of a young girl wearing a locket.
画着一个戴项链的小女孩
You don't get enough credit for your deductive skills.
你的推断能力让我不敢恭维
It's worth $2 million and change.
这幅画的价值超过两百万美金
That's nice.
真不赖
Haustenbergs are rare.
豪斯腾伯格的画很稀有
Not many of his works made it out of Hungary after the war.
他只有很少的作品在战后流散到匈牙利以外
Yeah. Rare can make it valuable very valuable.
是的,物以稀为贵,非常贵
What are you looking at me for?
你看着我干什么
Why do you think?
你为什么会这么想
I didn't steal it.
我没有偷它
I know you didn't steal it,
我知道你没有偷
But you like paintings.
但你喜欢油画
I'm worried that if we find it,
我担心一旦我们找到它
It may be too much temptation for you.
那对你来说是个太大的诱惑
I can handle temptation.
我能够抵御诱惑
Do you want to keep your eyes on the road?
你能不能看着路开车
This is a taurus. Car can take care of itself.
这是一辆福特金牛座,它能智能自控
I'm keeping my eyes on you.
我会时刻关注你的
Good, good. The road is important, too.
好吧,好吧,看路也很重要
I see the road. Sorry about that.
我在看路, 对不起
No. Don't apologize. That was he stopped.
不,不用道歉,是他突然停车的
You know I didn't steal it. You checked my anklet?
你知道我没有偷那幅画,你检查了我的踝环了
I always check your anklet.
我一直检查你的踝环
I pull a map up on you every day
我每天查看你的行迹
So I can see exactly where you've been.
这样我就能知道你去过的所有地方
What was so interesting about grand central station?
中央车站有什么吸引你的地方
Oyster bar it's the best in town.
牡蛎酒吧,它是全城最好的
I stayed within my twomile radius.
我遵守了你的规定,只在两英里范围内行动
I wonder if we've been a little too generous on that.
我想我是不是在这点上对你太宽容了
Oh, yeah.
真的吗
What, are you gonna sulk now?
怎么,你还不高兴了
You don't trust me.
你不信任我
What did Reagan say?
里根说过
"trust, but verify."
"信任,但要核查"
That was also the motto of the soviet secret police.
也有另外一句出自苏联克格勃的名言
Get used to it, comrade.
学着适应,同志
Eyes! road!
有车,看路
Let's just recover the painting.
我们回到关于那幅画的话题
Yeah, and drive.
对,还有继续开车
Wow, so, the FBI you're really
联邦调查局,你们真的
taking this seriously, huh?
很重视这起案子吗
We are.
是的
Are you the homeowner?
你是房主吗
Yes.
是的
My parents are dead, I'm over 21, and I was robbed.
我父母双亡,我已经21岁多了,另外,我被抢劫了
Any other questions?
还有别的问题吗
Was the painting insured?
这幅画投保过吗
No.
没有
It's worth $2.6 million.
它可值260万美金
...That's where it was.
那幅画本来放在那
Tuesdays I have classes.
星期二我要上课
Uh, the instructor let us out early.
老师早下了一会课
I came in here, and there was this
我走进家门,发现有一个
monster...here...
怪人在这里
And he shoved me up against the wall.
他把我按在墙上
He hurt you?
他弄伤你了吗
Yeah.
是的
I hit him in the face,
我打了他的脸
And he said if I did it again, he would kill me.
他说如果我再打他,他会杀了我
What did you do?
然后你做了什么
I hit him again.
我又打了他
Do you have a photo of the painting?
你有油画的照片吗
Your report only had a description.
你的报告上只有简单的文字描述
Yeah. Yeah.
是的,我有照片
Can I help you?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Oh, it's okay, Gary. It's the FBI.
没事,加里,他们是联调局探员
They're here about the painting.
他们来询问关于那幅画的事
Oh, of course.
当然
Thank you for coming so quickly.
感谢你们能那么快来
Sure, sure. Were you there when it happened?
不客气,事情发生时你在这里吗
No. I was at work at the time.
不,我那时正在工作
Wish I could be more help.
真希望我能帮上你们
Great.
好的
We looking at an inside job?
我们在找一个内鬼
Thief knew her schedule. Nothing else was taken.
小偷熟悉她的日程,其他东西都没有被偷走
I'd go with that. I'd go with that, too.
我这么认为, 我也这么认为
Help Julianna with that photo.
帮朱莉安娜找到那些照片
Gary, I have a few questions.
加里,我有一些问题要问你
Gary's your, um...?
加里是你的
Uncle.
叔叔
Will that do?
这张可以吗
Oh, my goodness.
我的天呐
That's my grandmother. That's the painting behind her.
这是我的祖母,那幅画就在她的身后
Could be your twin.
你和你的祖母长得真像
I'll take that as a compliment.
我把这句话当成是夸我
I was named after her. She raised me.
我以祖母的名字命名,她把我抚养长大
When she died, she left me the house...
她过世后留给我这座房子
And the painting.
还有这幅画
What did uncle Gary think of that?
那你的叔叔加里对此是怎么看的
You don't look like an FBI agent.
你看起来不像是个联调局探员
I'll take that as a compliment.
我也把这句话当成是夸我
What's an fbi agent look like?
你觉得联调局探员应该是什么样子
Him.
他这样的吧
You got the photo?
你拿到照片了吗
Let's go.
我们走
I've never seen a guy lawyer up that fast.
我从没见过一个男律师来这么快
I've got that he's a stock trader on wall street
我们掌握的消息说他在华尔街做股票交易师
And that his attorney
还有他的律师
Will answer any further questions I might have.
来回答我以后的所有问题
So, Uncle Gary tips off the thief,
所以加里给小偷提供情报
Splits the take.
然后从中分成
More likely Uncle Gary owes money to somebody,
更像是加里欠了什么人的钱
And he got tired of staring at 2 million bucks
然后对于墙上挂着的两百万美金
Hanging on the wall.
蠢蠢欲动
Now he shuts up,
现在他缄口不言
And we do this the hard way.
所以我们要采取强硬的手段
The hard way?
强硬的手段
Aall we need from Gary is the name
我们所需要的就是那个跟加里
of the guy he's working with, right?
合作偷画的小偷,不是吗
Right. So, why don't I talk to him?
对, 那不如让我来和他谈谈
You? Yeah.
你, 对
Ookay, let me rephrase that.
这么说吧
Since I am a consultant
因为我是一个顾问
And not technically an employee of the FBI
不是严格意义上的联调局雇员
A consultant on a tenuous probation.
在缓刑期中的顾问
As I'm constantly reminded.
无时无刻不被提醒
Is there anything illegal about me talking to him?
但让我和他谈有什么不妥吗
You can't threaten him. Don't plan to.
你不能威胁他, 没打算那样做
Or lie to him.
或是骗他
All right.
好吧
All right. No lying.
好,不会骗他
I'm just gonna ask him for the name.
我只会向他询问他同伙的名字
Tell me, Gary,
告诉我,加里
Does Julianna know you helped steal the painting?
朱莉安娜是否知道你参与了这次偷画行动
You can't be here.
你不能来这
My lawyer was very clear.
我的律师说的非常清楚
First of all, hiring a lawyer makes you look guilty.
首先,雇律师会让你欲盖弥彰的嫌疑
He told me specifically not to talk to the FBI.
他特意跟我说不要跟联调局的人说话
Do I look like an FBI agent?
我看起来像联调局探员吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Think hard, Gary.
好好想想,加里
Did he send you?
他送你来的
What do you think?
你觉得呢
God, I knew this would happen.
我就知道会是这样
What, that whole thing at the house was a setup?
那天的事情都是设计好了的
How'd it go wrong?
中间出了什么岔子
Julianna wasn't supposed to be there.
朱莉安娜不该在那出现的
Now she's a witness.
现在她变成了目击证人
It wasn't my fault. Her class got out early.
这不是我的错,她下课比平时早
Please don't hurt her.
求你别伤害她
It's not me you need to convince.
你不该求我
Tell him
告诉他
Tell him I'll make sure she doesn't cause any trouble.
告诉他我会保证不让她捅任何篓子
She's ready to sit with a sketch artist.
她已经准备好跟素描师合作了
This is the kind of thing that makes it much harder for him
这让他很难把画
To sell the painting.
买掉
How about...here.
那...这
How about a goodfaith payment?
给他一点保证金
Here. Here's $300. That's all I got.
我这有三百,这就是我身上所有的钱了
$300.
才三百
Gary.
加里
All right, you're right. You're right.
对,你说的对
I can write him a check.
我给他写张支票
That could work.
那可能管点用
He wrote you a personal check
他写了张私人支票
To the guy he helped steal his mother's painting.
给把他妈妈画偷走的小偷
He was very insistent.
还是迫不及待的
No threats. No lies.
我没威胁他,没骗他
I let him do all the talking.
是他一直在说话
I'm calling this a Gray area.
我管这个叫灰区
Oh. Gerard Dorsett.
杰拉德?多赛特
You know him? Yeah.
你认识他, 对
Yeah, he's a...Bad guy.
对,他是个坏人
So I figured.
我估计也是
Hey, what about Julianna?
那朱莉安娜怎么办
He figures out she's talking to us
如果让他知道她在和我们合作
Let's catch the bastard before that happens.
让我们在那一切发生之前抓住他
Yeah, we got him.
对,我们找到他了
We've been sitting on him for two days.
我们已经监视他两天了
They've gone to every highend gallery in Manhattan
他们去曼哈顿所有的高级画廊
Offering the Haustenberg.
推销那副豪斯腾伯格的画
Who's that?
那是谁
The big guy? Joshua.
那个大块头,约书亚
Exmilitary, the muscle who stole the painting.
退伍军人,就是他偷走那副画
Julianna wasn't kidding about the punch.
朱莉安娜说她打了他还真不是开玩笑
Girl has an arm.
那个女孩力气还真大
And the other guy is Dorsett,
另外一个就是多赛特
french expat.
法国流亡者
What's he into, besides shaking down stockbrokers?
他还对什么感兴趣,除了勒索股票经纪人
Highend loansharking,
高利贷
Although calling him a loan shark
尽管叫他放高利贷的
Is like calling oedipus a mama's boy.
就像叫俄狄浦斯是妈妈的乖宝宝
He makes questionable loans with big corporate money.
他用公司的钱拿去放高利贷
Get behind on your payment, he'll firebomb your office.
如果你没按时还钱,他会烧了你的办公室
But the good news is, you get to meet him tomorrow.
但好消息是明天你有机会跟他会面
How'd you arrange that?
你怎么安排到的
I set it up.
我安排的
Neal, this is Taryn Vandersant.
尼尔,这是塔林?凡德森特
She's a buyer at the Lambert gallery
她是朗伯画廊的常客
And is nice enough to help us out on this one.
而且很贴心的来帮助我们破这个案子
I convinced Dorsett I have a wealthy client
我告诉多塞特说我认识一位很有钱的客户
Who's very interested in the painting.
对他手里的画感兴趣
How much is he asking?
他开价多少
$100,000.
十万美金
We've arranged to have the exchange happen
我们已经把这次交易安排
At the gallery, Neal.
在画廊里了,尼尔
Jones, let's get a prep.
琼斯,让我们好好准备一下
This should be fun.
这应该会很有趣的
What?
怎么了
Have you ever met a woman who didn't...
你有没有碰见过哪个女人不对你
Brittni...Brittni Nichole...
布莱特尼,布莱特尼?妮科尔
In second grade.
二年级的时候
I had a gap in my teeth.
我的牙齿间有缝隙
Kate loves the classics.
凯特喜欢经典
That's a big load of laundry.
这还真是一大堆要洗的衣服
Yeah. It just sold for $120,000.
对,这刚卖了十二万美金
What?!
什么
What?
怎么了
Can't put a price on art.
不能给艺术打上价格签
No, you can't, which is why I think $2.6 million
当然不能,那就是我为什么觉得260万的价格
Is a little steep for the Haustenberg.
对于豪斯腾伯格来说也太高了
You're not a fan of Haustenberg?
你不喜欢豪斯腾伯格
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
It's a little cartoony for my taste.
就我的品味来说他的作品有点卡通
You're you're a philistine.
你真是个俗人
Yeah, yeah.
对,对
I I'm the crazy one.
我才是那个疯子
You all set? All set.
你准备好了吗, 好了
Well, let's get wired.
让我们把窃听器装好
100 grand in cash that's a lot of money.
十万现金,那是一大笔钱
Tempted?
诱惑吗
Why would you think that?
你为什么那么想
Peter warned me about you.
彼得提醒我要小心你
Warned you?
提醒你
Sounds ominous.
听起来有些危险
Does it? Yeah.
是吗, 对
Is it true you just got out of prison?
你真的是刚从监狱里放出来吗
Do I look like I just got out of prison?
我看起来像吗
He said you'd do that.
他说你会这样做的
What?
哪样
Redirect.
反问
Yes, I just got out of prison,
对,我才从监狱里出来
Yes, Peter is the guy who put me there,
没错,是彼得把我送进去的
And, yes...
没错
I'm tempted.
我确实很受诱惑
Is it true you escaped for a girl?
你是为了女朋友才越狱的吗
Some people think I'm a romantic.
有些人觉得我是个情种
Did she?
那她呢
I'll let you know.
以后告诉你
We got Dorsett crossing 20th.
多塞特穿过了20号大街
Let's get a camera on that.
画面切过去
Okay.
看到了
They're approaching the gallery.
他们进画廊了
Team one has the eye.
让1队盯住他
Good to see you again.
再次见面很高兴
Good to see you.
我也是
As I said on the phone, this is Mr. Devore.
电话里告诉你了,这位是德沃尔先生
Call me George.
叫我乔治就好
It's smaller than I expected.
比我想象中小了点
Have you seen the "Mona Lisa"? It's tiny.
看过蒙娜丽莎吗,那个更小
Could I see the money, please?
我能看看钱吗
I'd like to authenticate it.
我来验验那画
So, you two have known each other for a long time?
你们俩是老相识吗
We've been friends for, I don't know, how long's it been?
我们是老朋友了,多少年来着
Years.
好几年了
Beautiful people are never just friends.
男才女貌,不只是朋友吧
George has a girlfriend.
他有女友了
Again, Monogamy is the great casualty of beauty.
一夫一妻真可谓是暴殄天物
Not always.
不见得
Please.
真的
We use the expression "butterfly"
我们法国人说"穿花彩蝶"
for a man who flits from flower to flower.
指的就是四处留情的风流男人
A man such as yourself could be
您这么一表人才
quite a successful butterfly.
想必是其中的佼佼者
We consider butterflies weak, delicate creatures.
我们美国人,认为蝴蝶是脆弱娇小的生物
Yes, but flap their wings, and they can set off hurricanes.
是,可是你没听说过蝴蝶效应吗
That's beautiful. You should write a book.
好文采,你应该写本书
Can we just close the doors, please.
能把门关上吗
I have a girlfriend myself.
我也有女朋友
Is she faithful?
她靠得住吗
She's French. I try not to think about it.
她是法国人,我尽量不想这事
Brigitte arrived last night,
布里奇特昨晚刚到
And I shouldn't leave her alone in a new town for long.
人生地不熟,我不想让她等太久
Perhaps we could hurry.
我们抓紧吧
Of course. Lights, please.
没问题,请关上灯
I've got fluorescing cadmium green and azurite blue.
荧光下显出颜料中含铬和石青
That puts the paint composition pre1960.
证明这幅画作于1960年之前
Perhaps you can explain
也许你能向我解释
why there are people signaling each other outside.
为什么外面有人盯梢,还互相打暗号
You want us to go?
我们行动吗
Not yet. We can't risk it.
不行,太冒险了
Who are they?
他们是什么人
If you brought the FBI into this
你把联调局的人引来
It was not me!
不是我引的
I told you to keep a low profile.
我告诉你要你低调行事
You were careless.
你太大意了
You've been flashing this painting all over town.
要不是你拿着这画满城兜售
They followed you here.
他们怎么会跟来
Something is not right here.
这里肯定有问题
Damn right it's not.
当然有问题
For my time and inconvenience.
赔了夫人又折兵,这钱我拿走了
That's it. Move, move!
好了,行动
Team One, Team Two,
1队2队听着
Alpha Bravo is exiting the rear of the building move in.
目标正由后门逃离,请跟进
Go! Go!
进去,进去
Go! Follow Jones!
你跟琼斯走
You Okay?
没事吧
We're fine.
没事
Arrest them.
逮捕他们
Arrest them. We have to keep their cover.
逮捕他们,别暴露他们
Handcuff them. Read them their rights, everything.
铐上,读米兰达规则,一套做全了
You two are on the north end, opposite side of Jones!
你们两个去北面,和琼斯分头走
Go!
Where are they?
嫌犯人呢
They disappeared between the buildings.
混进楼群了
Anyone have eyes?
有谁看到了吗
Negative.
没有
All we got is this.
只找到这些
Ah, they switched clothes. Damn it!
换衣服了,该死
Are things always this interesting when you're around?
你人品总是这么好吗
Come on.
给我过来
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
So, how upset were they that you lost the 100 grand?
你丢了10万块,高层生气吗
"Upset" is a bit of an understatement.
生气不足以形容啊
It started an administrative inquiry.
还要行政调查
Everything will be fine if I recover it
要是我能找回来就万事大吉
when I recover it.
等找到再说吧
Well, the good news is Neal didn't take it.
不过还好钱不是尼尔拿的
This is progress.
那倒是
Do you think he actually had anything to do with it?
你认为他有嫌疑
No, but the thing about Neal
没有,但尼尔这人
nothing is ever what it seems.
深藏不露
The guy's a contradiction.
这家伙本身就是个矛盾体
He's obsessed about Kate,
一边对凯特不能自拔
but you should have seen him flirting with this girl at the takedown.
一边又跟女搭档眉来眼去
Well, honey, that's who Neal is.
尼尔就是这样
That's never gonna change.
本性难移
That's what I love about you so much.
所以我才这么爱你
What, that I lost all ability to flirt when we got married?
为什么,就因为我结婚以后就不会招蜂引蝶了
Honey, it was even questionable then.
结婚前你也未必会啊
It was.
那倒是
Who's the new girl?
尼尔的新欢是谁
Taryn Vandersant.
塔林?凡德森特
Don't know her.
没听说过
She's a buyer at the Lambert Gallery.
是朗伯画廊的买家
She's beautiful, seems nice.
挺漂亮的,人也不错
Well, if Neal's interested, you should encourage it.
要是尼尔看上了她,你该鼓励鼓励他
Encourage it? Oh, I need that like a hole in the head.
鼓励,除非我疯了
Honey, if he would fall for the new girl,
亲爱的,要是他有了新对象
he might actually stop chasing Kate.
他就不会成天惦记着凯特了
Love you. Love you.
爱你, 爱你
You and Taryn were getting along pretty good yesterday.
昨个你和他塔林处得不错啊
She's not my type.
她不是我喜欢的类型
What? Not your why isn't she your type?
不是吗,为什么
She loves art.
她喜欢艺术
She looks like Lara Croft in khakis.
她就像是穿卡其装的劳拉·克劳馥(古墓丽影女主)
Really? Does she bake cookies for orphans, too?
真的,她是不是还给孤儿烤饼干
She does.
当然了
I get it.
知道你什么主意
Meet a nice girl, maybe settle down.
要是我有了新女友,也许就安定下来
Simplify my life, probably save yours.
我就省心了,你也过得舒坦
You're lying about the cookies.
你骗人,她肯定不烤饼干
Prove it.
你怎么知道
Who's that?
那位是谁
Curator from the Channing Museum.
钱宁博物馆的馆长
What?
什么
Why why is he here?
他来干什么
The haustenberg. He says it belongs to them.
为那幅画,他说那画归他们所有
Lose the hat.
把帽子摘了
How come the Channing didn't report it missing?
这画丢失的时候,贵馆为什么没有报失
We did report it, when it was stolen in 1967.
我们报了,可那是1967年
I have a question.
我有个疑问
The painting was stolen in '67,
画是1967年丢的
But it's not listed on the artloss registry.
却没有在失踪艺术品记录组织登记
The registry was established in 1990.
那组织是1990年才成立的
'91, actually.
其实是1991年
You could have refiled the claim.
可以重新登记的
I'm sorry. You are who?
抱歉,你又是哪位
Neal Caffrey. He's one of our art consultants.
尼尔?卡夫瑞,我们的艺术顾问
Caffrey.
卡夫瑞
Not familiar with that name.
这名字没听过
It's probably for the best.
幸好没听过
You're an expert on Haustenberg?
你是研究豪斯腾伯格的专家吗
All the late European postimpressionists.
精通所有欧洲近代后印象派画家
I authenticated "young girl with locket" myself "
带项链的女孩"进馆时
When it first entered our collection.
是我亲自鉴定的
You'll agree it's an excellent work,
绝对是一幅好作品
A bit sentimental for my taste,
虽然对我来说画面稍显感伤
But the Matisse influence is apparent.
但其中的马蒂斯风格是显而易见的
Oh, well, considering Matisse was a fauvist,
对你的说法我不敢苟同
I wouldn't agree with that at all.
马蒂斯是属野兽派的
Unless you're talking about his early work,
难道你是在讲他的早期风格吗
Which I don't think you are,
我看也不像
and if you are, you're just wrong.
就算是,你也错了
We have reason to believe that this was taken
证据显示这应该是一起
In a residential robbery.
入室抢劫
What happened to the painting
这画从我的馆里
When it was taken from my museum is not my concern.
被偷走后又发生了什么我不关心
Now, someone elected to buy stolen property.
现在,有人想要买走属于我们的藏品
I believe that is a crime.
那就是犯罪了
Do you know how the Haustenberg
知道你祖母是如何
Came into your grandmother's possession?
得到这幅画的吗
She brought it with her from Hungary
战后她来到美国时
When she came to this country after the war.
从匈牙利带来的
Why?
干吗问这个
Agent Burke, got a question for you.
博尔克探员,找你有点事
Yeah.
来了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Play nice, kids.
好好玩,孩子
What's going on?
出什么事了
You're not a very good liar.
你撒谎技术不怎么好
Your grandmother stole the painting.
画是你祖母偷来的
Why would you say that?
为什么这么说
She never had it insured.
第一条线索
That was my first clue.
因为她从未给它上过保险
Is this like a goodcop, badcop thing?
这是警察传说中软硬兼施的把戏吗
He takes a call. You wink at me.
他去接电话,你就来套我
If we get the painting, it's going back to the Channing,
画被我们找到的话,就会放回钱宁博物馆了
Unless you give us a good reason
除非你能给出个好理由
To keep it away from them.
来避免这一切发生
All right. Tell me a story.
这样,给我讲个故事吧
How did she take it?
她怎么偷到的
Just...Hypothetically.
就当YY吧
YY
Hypothetically?
A little black dress, a laced bottle of whiskey,
一条小黑裙,一瓶威士忌
And a horny irish security guard.
和一个欲火中烧的爱尔兰保安
Why'd she do it?
为什么要偷
That's the locket.
这就是那个项链
Your grandmother's the little girl in the painting.
你祖母就是画上的女孩子
How's it going in there?
你那里怎样
Oh, it's it's fine.
很好
Any luck on Dorsett? No.
有多塞特的线索了吗, 没
Assuming you just walked with 100 grand in cash
假设你带着十万美元现金
And the painting, what do you do?
和一幅名画,你会怎么行动
Go to ground till things cool off.
潜伏至风头过去
Where do you go?
你会躲在哪
Dorsett said something about having a girlfriend.
多塞特提到了他的女朋友
Brigitte. Yeah.
布里奇特, 对
How many Brigittes came in from france last night?
昨晚有多少个布里奇特从法国过来
Accounting for middle names and spelling variations,
加上中名和谐音的
A lot more than I thought.
超出预计很多
Well, we can discount connecting flights.
可以排除掉转机过来的
And women over 50.
和超过50岁的
Tell me I'm wrong.
没有异议吧
Well, that leaves seven.
还剩7个
All right.
行了
So, let's pull in some teams, and everybody take a Brigitte.
我们分组行动,每人负责一个布里奇特
We'll we'll take the girl staying at the Gansevoort.
我们来负责住在甘斯沃尔特酒店的那个
That's where I'd stay.
要是我就住那
You'd think they'd have a satellite for things like this.
要是有个卫星追踪定位就好了
The only thing a satellite is gonna tell us
卫星能告诉我们的就只有
Is that he's not on the roof.
他没呆在屋顶上
This is oldschool.
这叫稳扎稳打
"oldschool."
"稳扎稳打"
Will you relax?
你是会放松警惕
You meditate?
还是计划周密
No. Really?
才不, 真的吗
You look like a guy who meditates.
看起来倒像个计划周密的人
Sandwich?
要三明治吗
What is that smell?
那是什么味道
That's deviled ham.
芥末烤火腿
No! Come on.
不要, 吃吧
No!
不要
No. Wait. Go back to the game.
等等,不行,调回比赛频道去
No, I called it.
不要,比赛到此结束
You were just touching the buttons. That's not calling it.
是你换台了,比赛才没结束
What are we, 12?
你几岁啊, 12吗
I guess we are.
是又怎样
When we're in your car, we can listen to your station.
在你车里才能由你决定听什么台
I don't have a car.
我没车
Poor life choice.
自作自受
And we got the game.
换回比赛频道
What do you think you can afford in that place?
你在那种地方消费得起吗
Spot me a $20.
借我20块
Why don't you use your new gold card to get it?
干嘛不刷你新办的金卡
You know about that?
你知道了
Keep it. It makes it easier for
留着吧,更方便我
me to know what you're buying.
追踪你的消费情况
All right, go, but no shenanigans.
算了,去吧,但不许耍诈
You've got 10 minutes. And keep your phone on.
给你十分钟,手机必须开机
That's for you.
这个送你
Escuse moi.
打扰一下(法语)
Can I buy you a drink?
能请你喝一杯吗
What?
怎么了
What do you think?
怎么样
Hookers?
妓女吗
No. No.
不是不是
That's Brigitte and her friend.
是布里奇特和她朋友
I convinced them to invite us up to their suite.
我说服她们带我们回房间了
Brigitte likes me. You can have Claire.
布里奇特比较喜欢我,你来负责克莱尔
Are you completely out of your mind?
你脑袋秀逗了吗
The room is rented in her name.
房间是用她的名字登记的
We're not breaking any laws if she invites us in.
邀请我们进去又不犯法
The 100 grand and the painting could be inside.
十万美元和画可能都在里面
Wouldn't you like to know
你不想搞清楚
If we're sitting in the right place?
我们找没找对人吗
Which one's claire?
哪个是克莱尔
Claire's cute.
克莱尔可爱吧
Yeah. She's exactly what I need in my life right now.
是啊,我生活中就少她这么个祸害
All right. There are no men's socks lying around.
好了,地上没有男人袜子
Brigitte does not look like a girl
布里奇特貌似不怎么
Who's worried about her boyfriend coming home.
担心被她男朋友回来发现啊
Peter, you have to relax.
彼得,放松些
If we have the wrong brigitte, we'll know soon enough.
盯错人的话,我们一会儿就能看出来
Beats sitting in the car, eating deviled ham.
至少比坐在车里吃芥末烤火腿好
All right, fine.
行行
The second we find out if Dorsett is staying here,
接着,如果确定多塞特住这
We leave, and we call in reinforcements.
我们就离开,叫增援
Done.
了解
They're coming.
她们出来了
Merci. Ah, merci beaucoup.
谢谢, 感谢
She doesn't want us in there.
她不想让我们进那
Yeah, I saw her lock the door.
对,看见她锁门了
I bet there's a door in the bathroom
我打赌浴室里还有个门
That connects to the master suite.
门后面就是主人房
I can open it.
我能打开它
No, you can't.
不,你不能
I won't tell anyone. No, no.
我不会告诉任何人的,不,不
You understand the rules here.
你明白这里的规矩
Listen, I've heard the speech.
听着,我听到他们说话
What's that?
她们说什么
They want to play strip poker.
他们想玩脱衣扑克
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
But could you imagine?
但是你能想象么
They want music, all right?
她们想来点音乐,好么
Come on. Relax. All right.
放轻松
It's over there. Come on.
音响在那
Juste un moment.
稍等一下
Neal, I know what you're doing!
尼尔我知道你想干什么
Juste un moment.
稍等一下
Cut the french crap! get out here!
少跟我整法语,给我出来
Keep them occupied.
拖住他们
I can't keep them occupied!
我拖不住
I don't...Speak french!
我不会法语
You know what? I should get up right now.
你知道么,我现在应该起来
Ii c I can't
我,我不能
That's a good grape.
这葡萄挺好吃
Oh! it's just it's just my phone.
哦,我的手机响了
Just my phone.
我手机响了
No, I'm just getting my phone.
不,我只是在掏手机
I'm just getting it. That's all I'm doing.
我只是在拿手机
Just getting my see?
我只是,看见了吧
No!
No! please don't!
不,别这么做
Let's let me have the phone.
把电话还给我
Give me the phone!
还给我
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, god, it's El!
天啊,是小伊
Hello.
Oh, hey. I didn't think I was gonna get you.
嗨,我没想到你会接电话
I was actually gonna leave a message.
我正准备留言呢
Oh, hi. Yeah. Well.
哦,嗨
Uh, saw that it was you. What's up?
看到是你打来就接了,有事么
Nothing. I just got back from a client dinner.
没什么,我刚跟客户吃完饭
I wanted to see how the stakeout was going.
我想问问监视工作怎样了
Having a blast.
很顺利
Where are you?
你人在哪
I'm at a I'm at a
我在,我在
Are you at a nightclub?
你在夜店么
Yes, that's where I am.
啊对,我就在夜店
We we we're at a nightclub.
我们,我们在夜店
We we followed him into a nightclub.
我们,我们跟踪他到了夜店
At the gansevoort?
在甘斯沃尔特
Wow, honey. I'm impressed.
哇,亲爱的,我很惊讶
I can't believe you got in there.
我不敢相信你能进去
It's a long story, El.
说来话长,小伊
El, I've got to go. I've got a situation here, okay?
小伊,我得挂了,我这有情况
I love you, honey!
我爱你,亲爱的
I love you. It's crowded.
我爱你,这人真多
It's crowded.
好挤
Hey, Neal. Caffrey!
嗨,尼尔?卡夫瑞
"to my dearest Julianna, keep this forever."
至我最爱的朱莉安娜,永远保存它
Let me talk to Elizabeth, all right?
让我跟伊丽莎白说,好么
It's the least I can do.
这是我唯一能做的了
No, the least you can do is nothing,
不,你能做到的就是什么也不做
Which is exactly what you will do.
而且你会什么也不做的
It's my fault.
这是我的错
No, I don't need you to lie to my wife.
不,我不需要你来骗我妻子
You gonna do it yourself?
你要自己做
No.
The truth, Peter.
真相,彼得
Bold choice. Hypothetically
很大胆的选择, 假设而已
See, I would tell her that I wouldn't
看着,我会跟她说我一直
stop complaining about the car,
抱怨那辆车
So you let me go into the nightclub,
所以你让我进了夜店
And you witnessed the suspect enter after me
你看见嫌疑犯在我后面也进去了
And had no choice but to follow.
你除了跟着别无选择
It's almost the truth.
这大概就是真相了
It's better than alimony.
这比赡养费好
Yeah.
是啊
We lost Dorsett.
我们跟丢了多塞特
What about the painting and the cash?
画和钱呢
All gone.
全没了
Dorsett escaped.
多塞特跑了
This is bad.
这很糟糕
Yeah, this is bad.
是啊,很糟糕
You know, this one may be a real problem, El.
你知道么,这可能是个大问题小伊
So, if you don't find Dorsett,
所以如果你找不到多塞特
What happens to Neal?
尼尔会怎样
He's done. He's back inside.
他完了,他会被送回监狱
Do you actually think he stole it?
你真的认为是他偷的么
Yeah.
Yeah.
You gonna be okay?
你会没事么
Yeah, I'll be I'll be fine, yeah.
是,我会没事的
Honey, listen.
亲爱的,听着
About last night at the hotel...
关于昨晚在酒店的事
You mean the nightclub.
你指的是夜店
Yeah.
Well...
Neal was complaining about my sandwich,
尼尔在抱怨我的三明治
And then he started fidgeting with the radio, so I
然后他开始鼓弄车里的收音机
There was no nightclub.
我们没去夜店
I know.
我知道
Honey, you don't think after 10 years I know when you're...
亲爱的,你不认为咱俩都十年了,我知道你在
Stretching the truth?
夸大事实
Well, that's a nice way of putting it.
这么说真好听
Next time, just tell me.
下次跟我说实话就行了
That's what I told neal.
我是这么跟尼尔说的
Then stick to it.
那就坚持这么做
I will.
我会的
I know you're a good man.
我知道你是个好老公
Was she cute?
她可爱么
Well, now, that depends on your definition,
那要看你对可爱的定义了
'cause iii got to plead the fifth on this one.
因为,我不想解释
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Who is this?
你是谁
I could ask you the same thing.
我也想知道你是谁
You seem to have many names, George.
你看起来好像有很多名字,乔治
Dorsett.
多塞特
How'd you get this number?
你怎么知道这个号的
You bought my girlfriend a drink with your credit card.
你用信用卡给我女友买了杯酒
I'm impressed with your resourcefulness.
我很欣赏你的足智多谋
Now you will see mine. I want the painting.
现在看我的,我要拿回我的画
If it is not returned,
如果不还画
Joshua will pay a visit to your
约书亚会去找
beautiful friend at the gallery.
你那位在画廊的美丽的朋友
You leave her out of this.
不要把她牵扯进来
Brigitte was out of bounds, yet you involved her.
本来没布里奇特的事,是你把她牵扯进来的
You set the rules.
是你定的规矩
Now you must play by them.
你要遵守
I need two days.
我需要两天时间
That's all you have.
只给两天
You stole the painting?
你偷了那幅画
I was going to give it back to Julianna.
我正打算把它还给朱莉安娜
You're like a child no sense of consequence.
你就像个小孩一样,不计后果
Okay. Will you look at the inscription?
好吧,看看上面写的字
The channing curator said he authenticated the painting
馆长说他鉴定了那幅画
Before it was stolen.
在被偷之前
He saw that it belonged to Julianna
他知道画属于朱莉安娜
And chose to ignore it.
却当做没看见
And you're Robin Hood.
然后你就来当罗宾汉
And did I forget to mention the part
是我忘了警告你
Where you stole the painting?!
这是从什么人手里偷的吗
I didn't think Dorsett would get away.
我不觉得多塞特能逃脱
This is because you don't like the guy from the Channing.
那是因为你不喜欢钱宁的那家伙
You did this for spite.
你是为了一己厌恶而这样做
I've done things for less.
我并无私心
I can't let him go after Taryn.
我不能让他去找塔林麻烦
So, what are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么做
This better be good.
最好是好消息
I took the painting.
我拿了那幅画
Damn it, Neal.
该死,尼尔
I wasn't gonna
我不是要
I did it for
我是为了
I can use it to catch Dorsett.
我能利用它来抓多塞特
He doesn't know I work for you.
他不知道我是你手下
We'll set it up tomorrow.
我们明天去安排
Now get the hell out of my house.
现在离开我的房子
Goodbye, Elizabeth
再见,伊丽莎白
Bye, Neal.
再见,尼尔
Well, he, uh...
那么,他
Told you the truth about the painting.
告诉了你那幅画的真相
Because they threatened Taryn.
因为他们用塔林威胁他
It's a start.
这是一个开始
Yeah.
It's a start.
这是一个开始
You know you have absolutely no impulse control.
你知道你自己完全控制不了力度
Hand me the naples yellow.
把锑黄递给我
Haustenberg's brushwork is much more fluid.
豪斯腾伯格的绘画更加流畅
You're being choppy.
而你的笨拙迟钝
My brushwork's fine.
我画的很好
This could trick the occasional tourist,
这个或许能骗一下普通人
But this guy at the Channing will not be fooled.
但这个在钱宁的家伙绝对骗不过
I'm sure he won't.
我肯定他不会
This pigment needs to be aged.
这些颜料需要作旧
I'll go preheat the oven.
我去把烤箱预热
It's 125. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是125度, 是是是
I know how to age a painting.
我知道怎样让一幅画变旧
How tenuous is my probation?
我的缓刑期表现有多糟
It's pretty thin.
十分强差人意
We need this one.
我们需要这个挽救
It's simple, right?
这很简单,对吧
Yeah, so don't make it complicated.
对,所以不要把它复杂化
Take Dorsett down quickly.
尽快搞定多塞特
If I get him, you trust me again?
如果我抓到他,你会再次相信我吗
Yeah, comrade.
对,同志
You still gonna verify?
你还是会审核我
Oh, yeah.
当然
Here we go.
我们到了
Surprised you had the guts to come yourself.
很惊讶你竟然有胆自己来
It's not bravery.
这不是勇敢
I simply don't trust Joshua with a milliondollar painting.
我只是不放心约书亚拿着一幅价值百万的画
Is it hard to live like that,
这样活着很痛苦吧
Not trusting the people closest to you?
不相信亲近你的人
I suppose, but I'll take the money.
我想,我会拿走那些钱
You won.
你赢了
Yes, but it was a good game.
对,但那是一个有趣的游戏
FBI! You're under arrest!
联邦调查局,你们被捕了
Haustenberg was her father.
豪斯腾伯格是她父亲
Yes.
是的
She was his illegitimate daughter,
她是他的私生女
But he had a family then in Hungary.
但他那时候在匈牙利已经有一个家庭
It was before the war.
是在战前
How did the painting end up at the Channing?
那幅画最后是怎样落到钱宁里
He willed the painting to my grandmother,
他想把那幅画给我祖母
But when he died, the museum chose to ignore his will.
但他死后,博物馆就无视他的意愿
Who cares about the illegitimate daughter of a famous artist?
谁会在乎一个著名艺术家的私生女
It's not theft when rich men do it.
天子犯法不与庶民同罪
How do you know that the Channing
你怎么知道钱宁
Won't try to take it back again?
不会再把它拿走
Because if they do, the curator will have to explain
因为如果他们这么做,馆长就得解释
Why the museum went against Haustenberg's wishes,
为什么博物馆要违背豪斯腾伯格的意愿
And...I don't think he wants that.
我想他不希望这样
Neal, what have you done?
尼尔,你做了些什么
Problem?
有什么问题吗
No, no.
没有,没有
Just, uh, overcome with the, uh...
只是,经历了这么多
I'm thrilled to have the original Haustenberg
我很高兴真正的豪斯腾伯格真迹
Back where it belongs.
回到了它所属的地方
For being romantic, meeting is kinda personal thing. Moz.
为了营造浪漫感,约会是很私密的事,蚊子
Yeah, like we're gonna let you come alone.
对,例如让你一个人来
What if the guy with ring planned that note.
如果是那个戴戒指的家伙伪造的短信怎么办
He didn't.
他没有
You'll be happy I came when the red laser dot
当准星突然出现在你的前额时
Suddenly appears on your forehead.
你会很高兴我来了
Enough with the hero talk. Robin Hood
你的英雄演说够了,罗宾汉
Okay.
好吧
Maybe she wrote it three days ago.
她可能是三天前写这个给你
Or maybe three months ago.
又或者是三个月前
She'll be here.
她会来的
Well, it's Friday.
好吧,今天是星期五
And it was noon.
已经是大中午了
So where is she?
她人呢
Sorry.
抱歉
Kate?
凯特
Neal?
尼尔
Kate, where are you?
凯特,你在哪里
I don't have a lot of time.
我没什么时间
You're here.
你在附近
Neal, are you still there?
尼尔,你还在吗
Neal.
尼尔
Hi.
Hi.
Stay there, I'm coming.
呆在那里,我过来
No, NeNeal, he's closed.
不,尼尔,他在附近
The man with the ring.
戴着戒指的那个人
Yes. I don't care.
对, 我不在乎
Listen, I need you to tell me where you've hidden everything.
听着,我要你告诉我你把东西都藏到哪了
What?
什么
The money, the bond, the art, all of these. Why?
钱,债券,艺术品,所有东西, 为什么
He wants something.
他要某样东西
Something you took, something you hid.
某样你拿了藏着的东西
I hid a lot of things.
我藏着很多东西
Well, then give him everything.
那把所有东西都给他
If he gets what he wants, he'll let me come back to you.
如果他得到想要的,就会让我回到你身边
Who is he?
他是什么人
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
It's too dangerous for you.
这对你太危险了
Dangerous, why? Just tell me, Kate, I can protect you.
危险,为什么,
告诉我,凯特,
我能保护你
This is the only way you can help me.
这是你能帮我的唯一办法
You always told me I had to trust you the way you had trusted me.
你总是告诉我要像你信任我那般信任你
I wanna come home.
我想回家
Please just tell me where you hid everything.
告诉我你把东西都藏哪了
No.
I wanna come home.
我想回家
Just stay there, I'm coming up.
留在那里,我马上上来
Neal. Neal.
尼尔,尼尔
Kate?
凯特
Mozzie, tell Neal I love him.
蚊子,告诉尼尔我爱他
Tell him it's the only way.
告诉他这是唯一的办法
Kate.
凯特
Kate.
凯特
Kate.
凯特

重点单词   查看全部解释    
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
philistine ['filistain]

想一想再看

adj. 市侩的 n. 非利士人,平庸的人

联想记忆
convince [kən'vins]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使信服,说服

联想记忆
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
definition [.defi'niʃən]

想一想再看

n. 定义,阐释,清晰度

联想记忆
impressed

想一想再看

adj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的

 
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
shark [ʃɑ:k]

想一想再看

n. 鲨鱼
n. 贪婪的人,放高利贷的人,老手

 
sentimental [.senti'mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 感伤性的,感情脆弱的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。