You see those two fine ladies over there?Subtle. Max, please, subtle.
你看见那边 那两位漂亮的女士了吗?麦克斯 别表现得这么明显
At the bar?
吧台那两位?
Let's go over there, say hello.Come on! Let's have some fun. I can't. I can't.
我们过去吧 打声招呼走吧! 我们放松一下 不行 不行
They're working girls, Max. It doesn't count.
她们都成年了 麦克斯 没关系
Yes, Tom, it does.
汤姆 对我来说 有关系
Well, you don't mind if I... No.
好吧 你不介意我... 当然不
Hell, I never know when to stop, do I?
我从来都不知道见好就收 对吗?
Three bourbons! You got it.One, two, three.And you, too.
来三杯威士忌! 好的 一二三 还有你
I saw you looking at me.Don't worry, I ain't gonna leave you out.
我知道你在盯着我看 别担心 我不会把你冷落在一边的
I'm gonna want the both of you. All right?Let's have a drink.
我会好好对待你们两个的 好吗?来喝一杯