You know, we're running out of places to send him where he can be cool.
我们都不知道能送他去哪里他会是酷学生了。
I know. Enough is enough.
我知道,真的是够了。
You have to teach him how to fight.
你得教他打架。
Yeah. That'll work.
对,这管用。
You're doing this.
你去教他。
And don't tell him that this is coming from me.
但别告诉他这是我的主意。
It's bad for a boy to know that his mother thinks he's weak.
知道他妈妈觉得他软弱对男孩子不好。
That's a lifetime of paying women to spank him until he cries.
别让他变成那种花钱找女人打他屁股的男人。
The kid is just not a fighter.
那孩子天生不会打架。
He gets squeamish pounding veal.
他砸牛肉都小心翼翼的。
Just do it!
教他!
Fine, but I'm only doing it for the lasagna and the extra food he's been bringing home on Sundays.
好吧,但我教他只是为了千层面,以及他每周日带回来的食物。
Makes Mondays easier, you know?
这样周一就方便多了。
Oh, my God, you're the Garfield.
天呐,你真是加菲猫。
One of you pretty ladies want to take me to meet a girl later?
两位美女有谁愿意一会儿带我去见一个妹子吗?
You think calling us pretty is gonna get you a ride?
你觉得叫我们美女就有免费车坐吗?
I'll take it.
我来吧。
Let me know when you want to leave.
你要走的时候告诉我。
Besides, I like Rose. I think she's good for you.
另外,我喜欢罗思,我觉得她很配你。
This is a new girl -- Sarah.
是另一个姑娘,莎拉。
I'm done with Rose. She crazy.
我受够罗思了,她很神经。
Easy, Macklemore.
慢着,花花公子。
What do you mean, "crazy"?
你说"神经"是什么意思?
I'll tell you what he means.
我告诉你他什么意思。
Any time a woman challenges a man in any way, suddenly, she's crazy.
女人在任何方面挑战了男人,她就成了神经病。
So, what did she do that was so crazy, Luke --
她做了什么神经病的事,卢克?
Give you her opinion?
跟你说了她的建议吗?
Yeah, or what, did she dare to talk about her feelings?
是啊,或者她竟敢谈她的想法?
The words sound like you get it, but your tone is throwing me.
你们的话好像是懂我了,但你们的口气却像在批评我。
Just tell me you said something nice when you broke up with her.
拜托告诉我你分手时说了几句好听的。
I haven't broken up with her.
我还没跟她分手呢。
What? !
什么?
It just seems weird to call someone up and give them bad news.
打电话给别人告诉他们坏消息,感觉有些奇怪。
She'll find out somehow.
她总会知道的。
Ugh. Ugh, when did you become a guy? It's gross.
你什么时候成了男人,好恶心。
You need to stand up and face her.
你得挺身而出面对她。
In person?
当面吗?
What are we, 30? Send her a text.
我们30岁了吗,给她发短信啊。
You need to break it to her gently.
你得温柔地告诉她。
First, tell her she's awesome.
首先,告诉她她超棒。
And pretty.
而且好漂亮。
If she was awesome and pretty, I wouldn't be dumping her.
如果她超棒而且漂亮,我根本不会甩了她。
Just do it, you pig.
照做,你个蠢猪。
We all know I'm not gonna do it, so if you want it done, here.
我们都知道我不会那样做,如果你们想要这样,给。