Hey. Have I been all this damn island. Where the hell were you?
嘿。我在岛上到处转,你跑哪去了?
I was just on my way back.Sorry, I lost track of time.I was having a blast with Worm... and Dirty D?
正在往回走呀。抱歉,忘记时间了。前面跟Worm玩的很嗨...还有 Dirty D
Dirty D?You know what? This is...this is good.
滴答滴?你知道么?这样...这样很好。
This is healthy. This is you're making real friends.Doing teenage stuff.
很健康,结识新朋友。做年轻人做的事
I think this is normal. I am sure that Dr. Golan will approve.
这很正常。Golan医生一定会认可的。
Hey, you American. Get over here.
嘿,美国佬。过来。
Hey look here there they are, there's D-bag and worm-man.
看那,他们在那,Dbag和worm兄。
Did you do this?
这是你干的吗?
What? No!Of course not.
啥?不是!当然不是!
It wasn't us.
不是我们干的。
Listen Sir, I don't know what happened here but my son and his friends have been together all day.
听我说先生,我不知道这发生了什么但是我儿子和他的朋友们一直都在一起。
And Jake would never do anything like this.
而且Jake绝不会做出这样的事情来的。
Bollocks! We haven't seen him!You paid us yesterday. Why would we hang out with him today for free?
我们没见过他!你昨天付钱给我们的,不可能我们今天免费陪他。
Jake were you with them or not?
你跟他们在一起吗,Jake?
No! I'm sorry!
不在,抱歉。