Phoebe: About what?
装什么?
Monica: My surprise party!
我的惊喜派对
Phoebe: What surprise party?
什么惊喜派对?
Monica: Oh stop it. Joey already told me.
哦,别装了。Joey都告诉我了。
Phoebe: Well, he didn't tell me.
嗯,他没告诉我啊。
Joey: Hey, don't look at me. This is Ross's thing.
嗨,别看我。这是Ross的事情。
Phoebe: This is so typical. I'm always the last one to know everything.
每次都是这样。任何事我永远都是最后一个才知道的。
Monica: No, you are not. We tell you stuff.
不是的,我们什么事情都告诉你的。
Phoebe: Yuhhuh! I was the last one to know when Chandler got bitten by the peacock at the zoo. I was the last one to know when you had a crush on Joey when he was moving in.
是哦!我是最后一个知道Chandler在公园被孔雀咬了。我是最后一个知道Joey刚搬来时候你对他有好感。
Joey: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Oh, looks like I was the second to last.
哦哦,看起来我是倒数第二个(知道的)。
Joey: You had a crush on me?
你迷恋我?
Monica: All right. It's wasn't a crush. It's a dent.
好吧,这不算是迷恋,是有点印象。
Joey: A big dent?
很深的印象吗?
Monica: Look, you were moving your furniture upstairs. I thought you had nice arms. That's all.
你那时候正在把家具往上楼抬。我觉得你的胳膊不错,仅此而已。
Joey: Nice arms, huh? Hey, Mon, I'm moving the chair... Do anything for you?
哦,胳膊不错,是吗?嘿,Mon,我在搬椅子哦。你有什么感觉吗?
Ross: You know, with all the lights out, you can actually see the stars.
当所有的灯都灭了,你就能真正地看到星星了。
Rachel: Hmmm...so nice.
嗯,太美了。
Ross: OK, I have a question. Well, actually, it's not so much a question, as it's more about a general wondering...ment
好吧,我有个问题。嗯,实际上,与其说是问题……不如说是一个一般的的疑惑……时刻。
Rachel: OK. Ross: OK. Here it goes. Em...for a while now, I've been wanting to, um...
好的。好吧,是这样的。一直以来我都想,嗯……