不要,不要
No, mommy, don't let him get me.
不要,妈妈,别让他抓到我
Sam! He ruined my picture, mom.
山姆,他把我的画弄脏了,妈妈
It's Ok, honey. We'll make another one.
宝贝,没关系,我们再画一张
Chris, I've asked you not to get him worked up before bed.
克里斯,我说过别让他睡觉前太兴奋
We're just playing.
我们只是闹着玩而已
We have got a 12-hour car ride tomorrow.
我们明天还要开12小时的车
Now he's gonna be up half the night.
现在他要半夜才睡得着了
Ok, Ok. Kids, go get Ben.
好了,孩子们,去把本叫回来
But my picture!
可我的画怎么办啊
You can work on it tomorrow in the car, honey.
宝贝,你可以明天在车上画
On the way to Disney World.
在去迪斯尼乐园的路上
Yeah! Ok.
没错,好
Disney World!
迪斯尼乐园
You do realize I am the only adult in this house?
你发现没有,我是家里唯一的成年人
Well, isn't that what you love about me?
你不就是喜欢我这点吗
Every once in a while
但有些时候
I would like a tiny bit of help, Mr. Crawford.
我会需要点帮助,克劳福德先生
You got it, Mrs. Crawford.
没问题,克劳福德太太
Thank you.
谢谢
Ben!
本
Ben, where are you?
本,你在哪里
Where are you, Ben?
你在哪里,本
Benny! Where are you?
小本尼,你在哪
Ben!
本
He's not coming, dad.
爸爸,他没回来
Good boy, Ben.
好孩子,本
Hey, Sam.
山姆
Just let him sleep with us.
就让他跟我们一起睡吧
Dad? Yeah?
爸爸,怎么了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too, kiddo.
我也爱你,宝贝
The is WDCW 88.8 on your dial.
这里是调频WDCW 88.8
Good morning folks.
大家早上好
It's time to get out, get out there and enjoy this day.
出去走走吧,享受这美好的一天
The forecast for you is mostly sunny with brisk easterly winds.
今天天气晴好,有清新的东风吹过
You can expect a high near 75 degrees.
温度最高可达华氏75度
Clear tonight with a low near 61.
晚间晴朗,温度低至华氏61度
Chris.
克里斯
Sam?
山姆
Dr. Thomas Fuller wrote
托马斯·富勒博士曾写道
"With foxes, we must play the fox".
跟狐狸打交道,我们得像狐狸一样狡猾
Crawford family. Butchered in their home.
克劳福德一家,在住所惨遭灭门
Murder/suicides?
是杀人后自杀吗
That's what we have to find out.
这正是我们要查明的
He's so gorgeous.
他真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
If you find baldness and wrinkles attractive.
如果你喜欢光头和皱纹的话
Look at his little witty bitty nose.
看他那有趣的小鼻子
Don't you want one of these?
你难道不想要一个吗
Mm. I'll stick to practicing.
我还是停留在造人阶段好了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thanks. She's amazing.
谢谢,她很棒
I'm a little terrified.
我倒有点诚惶诚恐了
Well, uh, we should get going.
我们该走了
Pleasure seeing you, Mrs. Hotchner.
很高兴见到你,霍奇尔太太
Bye-bye. Bye
再见,拜拜
Bye, sweetheart. Bye
再见,亲爱的,拜拜
Bad? The worst.
很糟吗,最坏的情况
Crawford family. Murdered 3 days ago.
克劳福德一家三天前被杀
Saw it on the news.
新闻上看到了
They were found in the basement of their house.
他们的尸体是在住所地下室发现的
Bags packed for a vacation they never took.
打包行李准备度假却没去成
Report said it was a murder/suicide.
报告上说这是先杀人再自杀的案子
Father stabbed the mom, then shot himself.
父亲刺死了母亲,再开枪自杀
That's the conclusion Maryland State police came to.
那是马里兰州警方得出的结论
The gun was found next to the father.
在父亲身旁发现了枪
Had gunpowder residue on his right hand.
而他右手上测出有硝烟反应
And now you must have some compelling reason
看来你现在有强有力的理由
to think that Chris Crawford didn't off his family?
能证明克里斯·克劳福德,没有杀害他全家
Yeah. Another murdered family.
没错,另一起灭门惨案
The Millers - found a month ago.
米勒一家,尸体在一个月前被发现
The mother Reese Miller,
母亲瑞斯·米勒
her 2 children, and her new husband.
她的两个孩子,以及新婚丈夫
Again, they were found in the basement
同样是在地下室被发现的
and like the Crawfords, their suitcases were packed for a vacation.
而且跟克劳福德一家一样,也是收拾了行李准备度假
Both cases, the bodies were discovered
两起案子里尸体的发现时间
5 days after their vacations were supposed to have started.
都是在本应开始度假的第5天后
Yet the coroner determined that they had been dead only 24 hours.
但验尸官判断他们的死亡时间,只有24小时
So for 4 days, both families remained in the house.
所以其余四天,这两家人都还在家里
Location of the bodies, both cases, the basement.
两起案子里尸体都是在地下室
That indicates a level of organization.
这显示出了一定的组织犯罪能力
With a quick, but disorganized application of overpowering force.
但一旦遇到突发的无法抗拒之力,就显得无组织了
If these aren't murder/suicides
如果这不是先杀人再自杀
someone's doing a damn good job of making them look like it.
那凶手伪造现场的能力真是绝了
Possibly this manEric Miller.
可能是这个人干的,埃里克·米勒
Biological father of the Miller children.
米勒一家孩子的生父
Arlington P.D. issued a BOLO for Miller
尸体被发现以后
after the bodies were discovered.
阿灵顿警方就将他列为了疑犯
Ex-wife Reese Miller had a restraining order
他的前妻瑞斯·米勒申请了禁止令
against him for domestic violence.
声称他有家庭暴力
When she get re-married?
她是什么时候再婚的呢
The week before they were killed.
被杀前的那一周
Violent husbands believe their wives and children are property.
有家庭暴力的丈夫坚信,妻儿是属于自己的财产
Reese Miller getting re-married possibly made him snap.
瑞斯·米勒的再婚可能让他爆发了
Well, the Virginia cops finally
昨晚弗吉尼亚警方
located Eric Miller last night
在一起涉嫌在旅馆醉酒闹事的案件中
responding to a drunken disturbance at a motel
已将埃里克·米勒抓获
where Miller had been hiding out.
他一直藏在那里
When they found him
发现他时
they discovered blood on his black leather jacket.
他的黑色皮夹克上有血迹
Belonged to his children.
是他孩子的血
Was any of his DNA found at the Crawford house?
克劳福德家里发现他的DNA了吗
No.
没有
Did he know the Crawfords?
他认识克劳福德一家吗
If he does, he's not saying.
即使他认识,他也不会说
In fact, he hasn't said a word since his arrest.
事实上,被捕以后,他就没说过一句话
Uh, the Arlington P.D. have asked us to interview him.
阿灵顿警方让我们来审问他
If anyone could apply overwhelming force, he's your man.
谁能受得了极端暴力,就由谁来审
I want you to find out. Talk to him.
我要你查明真相,跟他谈谈
You want me to talk to him?
你想让我跟他谈吗
Yeah. You've done interviews before with other agents running point.
正是,以前和其他探员负责查案时,你就曾审讯过
You can go solo.
你可以一个人干
Morgan, the Crawford house is a fresh crime scene.
摩根,克劳福德家是最新的犯罪现场
Once the Crawfords were brought down to this basement
当他们被带到地下室时
they must have known their fate.
一定知道自己凶多吉少了
M.E. said they were all killed down here.
验尸官说他们都是在这底下被杀的
Sam was found here. Emily over there.
山姆在这里被发现,艾米莉在那里
So... I'm the unsub. How did I do it?
那么,假设我是不明嫌犯,我是怎么做到的
Well, I had to bring 'em down here first.
我得先把他们带到这下面
How?
怎样带
I had a gun.
我有枪
Ok. Use a gun to force them down here. What next?
好,用枪胁迫他们下来,接下来呢
Stab 'em. Who first?
刺他们,先刺谁
The strongest, the father.
最强壮的,父亲
He was found right there, and then the mother.
他的尸体就在这里,然后是母亲
That's her right there.
就在那里
How you gonna keep the kids from running away?
你怎么才能防止孩子逃跑呢
Restraints.
把他们捆起来
Can't aim a gun at them and stab the mother at the same time.
不能一边用枪指着他们一边刺母亲
No restraints were found on the victims.
受害者身上没发现能够捆绑的东西
Because I took them with me.
因为我带走了
No ligature marks were found.
没有发现捆绑的痕迹
Let's go upstairs. See how they lived.
上楼,看看他们的居住环境
Sam Crawford. White male.
山姆·克劳福德,白人男性
Age 5. Multiple stab wounds.
5岁,多处刺伤
Laceration to the left ventricle.
左心室破裂致死
No defensive wounds present.
没有防卫性创伤
Allison Crawford. White female.
艾莉森·克劳福德,白人女性
32. Multiple stab wounds.
2岁,多处刺伤
C.O.D.Exsanguination.
死因,流血过多而死
Emily Crawford. White female.
艾米莉·克劳福德,白人女性
8. Multiple stab wounds.
8岁,多处刺伤
C.O.D.Exsanguination.
死因,流血过多而死
Christopher Crawford. White male. 36.
克里斯托佛·克劳福德,白人男性,36岁
Point-blank single 9 millimeter gunshot wound to the temporal lobe.
大脑颞叶有一处,近距离直射造成的9毫米枪伤
Where's his wedding ring?
他的结婚戒指在哪
It's not listed in his personal effects.
没有被列在随身物品里
He obviously wore one, so where is it?
很明显他一直戴戒指,那么戒指去哪里了
I'm Dr. Spencer Reid from the FBI.
我是联调局的斯宾塞·里德博士
I'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意,我想问几个问题
You got something you wanna ask me, boy?
你有话要问我吗,小子
You look me in the eye, and you ask.
看着我的眼睛再问
Three days ago...
三天前...
You're not looking at me.
你没有看着我
Three days ago, the Crawford family was murdered.
三天前,克劳福德一家被杀
Is that right?
是吗
Did you know them?
你认识他们吗
What are you getting at?
你什么意思
They were killed in the exact same way that your family was killed.
他们被杀的手法和你家人如出一辙
And?
接着说
I've been slapped around all night by every cop in Virginia.
我一晚上都在被那些,弗吉尼亚警察刑讯逼供
What makes you think a damn photo is gonna scare me?
你觉得这么几张破照片能吓倒我吗
Is that what this is about, hmm?
逮捕我就是为了这个吗
You think I'm crazy, man?
你觉得我是疯子吗,小兄弟
You think I suddenly snapped
你认为我会突然冲动起来
and I slaughtered my own wife and kids?
对我的妻儿痛下杀手吗
You think I did this? Huh?
你认为是我做的,对吗
Is that what you think?
你是这么想的吧
Sit down, now.
坐下,快
Is this your daddy?!
这是你老爸吗
I'm done talking to you people!
跟你们这些杂种,我没什么可说的了
You don't have to talk. Just listen.
你不用说,听着就好
On the occasions you assaulted your wife, you were intoxicated.
有时,你喝醉了殴打你的妻子
Once the effects of alcohol wore off
当酒精的作用消退了
you were overcome by feelings of remorse.
你又自责不已
I'm gonna tell you this just one time. You shut your mouth!
我最后再说一遍,闭上你的臭嘴
Genetic factors contribute to alcohol stress interactions.
遗传因子对酒精和压力的,相互作用有一定的影响
Your mother was an alcoholic
你母亲就是个酒鬼
and she was often too drunk
她经常醉到不省人事
to stop the beatings that your father gave you.
没法阻止你的父亲打你
I think we should stop this. He's not finished.
我觉得该结束谈话了,他还没说完
Age 6, you were orphaned to a family
你6岁那年成了孤儿被一家人收养
where the abuse continued
但这个家庭同样有家庭暴力
only this time, it was sexual.
而且还是性虐待
You shut your mouth, or I'm gonna rip your face off.
你闭嘴,不然我撕烂你的脸
The abuse continued well into puberty
性虐待一直持续到青春期
but my one concern is, Eric
但我只想知道一件事,埃里克
Did you or did you not continue the cycle with your own children?
你有没有对你的孩子,继续这种恶心循环
I never laid a hand on my children.
我从未碰过我的孩子
You hear me?!
听到了吗
I hear you.
听到了
I found them like that.
我发现他们时他们已经死了
Dead. Bloodied. My babies.
浑身是血,我的宝贝们
My sweet, little babies.
我亲爱的,小宝贝们
I was crazy out of my mind. I didn't know what to do.
我快疯了,我不知道该怎么办
And I knew the cops were gonna blame me, and they have.
我知道警察一定认为是我做的,而事实确实如此
So you ran?
所以你就逃跑
So what've I got now?
那我现在该怎么办呢
You have your innocence.
你应该是清白的
For the sake of your children
为了你的孩子
I believe that they, at the very least, deserve the truth.
我认为他们至少该知道真相
I can't get... the image of my dead children out of my mind.
死去的孩子在我脑海中挥之不去
Ty, my little boy
泰,我的儿子
he was clutching a... a piece of paper.
他当时正拿着一张纸
I think it was a drawing.
我认为那是一幅画
May- maybe a painting.
或许,是张油画
Please. I'd love to know what he painted, Dr. Reid.
拜托了,我想知道他画的什么,里德博士
Interesting interrogation technique.
有趣的审问技巧
What did you hope to accomplish?
你想怎么完成任务
Well, he was closed off, defensive, hostile.
他绝口不提,防备心强,而且很不友善
I needed a way in.
我需要找个方法切入
He's suffered a breakdown but I don't think he killed his family
他情绪失控,但我并不认为,他杀害了自己的家人
and I know he still loved his wife.
我知道他仍深爱他的妻子
Why do you say that?
何出此言
Even though they were divorced
纵使他们离婚了
he's still wore the wedding ring.
他仍戴着婚戒
The yard is overgrown.
庭院杂草丛生
Like the roof, Chris Crawford's car is in need of maintenance
屋顶和克里斯·克劳福德的车,都该保养了
and Allison Crawford's SUV is in pristine condition.
艾莉森·克劳福德的SUV还是新的
Says here that Allison drove the kids to school.
据称艾莉森开车送孩子去学校
If they were educated privately
如果他们上的是私立学校
maybe the car was just an attempt to show the other parents wealth.
或许车只是用来向其他人炫耀财富
Like this house.
这所房子也是
Designer magazines conspicuously placed
时装设计杂志放在显眼的地方
expensive modern furniture, plasma TV.
昂贵的现代家具,等离子彩电
Behind the curtains, water damage.
但窗帘后面,全是水渍
Allison spent money on the things her friends could see
艾莉森把钱花在朋友可以看到的地方
and neglected those they couldn't.
而忽略别人看不到的细节
The Crawfords lived beyond their means.
克劳福德一家过着超前消费的生活
So, where'd the extra cash come from?
那额外的钱从哪里来呢
Get Garcia to check their financial status.
让加西亚查一下他们的财政状况
"Emily".
艾米莉
This painting is of this house.
是画的这所房子
Strange for a child. It has no color.
奇怪,孩子的画居然没有颜色
Has lines, dimensions, but no color.
有线条,构图,但没上色
No dog collar was found, right?
没找到狗项圈吧
Maybe the dog didn't have one.
或许狗没戴项圈
Mm-hmm. He'd have to have one.
绝对有
Come here.
过来
See that?
看见了吗
This dog door opens automatically
这个狗门是电子自动开关
via a chip in the dog's collar.
芯片就装在狗的项圈上
If anything attempted to get in without one...
如果没有芯片强行闯入
The alarm would've been activated.
就会启动警报
When the cops got here, the house was locked tight
警察到达时,房屋紧锁
and the alarm was hot.
警铃也是启动的
So the night the Crawfords were murdered
所以克劳福德一家被杀那晚
the only way in or out was with the dog collar.
只有用狗项圈才能自由出入
Gideon, whoever killed this family had to be a big guy.
吉迪恩,肯定是个大块头,杀了这家人
Chris Crawford was a black belt in judo.
克里斯·克劳福德是柔道黑带
So are you.
你也是
I've got a gun to your back.
我用枪顶着你的背
Maybe you could take it from me.
或许你可以从我手里夺走枪
But your children are in the same room.
但你的孩子还在房里
And if you fail, they die.
你要是失败了,他们必死无疑
Does it matter how big I am now?
现在我是不是大块头还重要吗
Bound or not, Allison Crawford would've put up one helluva fight.
不管有没有被绑住,艾莉森·克劳福德都会竭力反抗
Emily and Sam would've been sobbing.
艾米莉和山姆应该会大哭
Crawford didn't kill his family.
克劳福德没有杀害他的家人
And there's no evidence Miller was ever in the house or he'd have known.
没有证据表明米勒来过这所房子,甚至可能根本不认识
Help me! Help! Please! Help me!
救命,救命,求求你,救救我
No! No! Please! Please, no! No!
不要,别,别这样,求你了,不要
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Why didn't anyone hear them scream?
为什么没人听见尖叫声
I believe the unsub had control of this family.
我相信不明嫌犯控制了这家人
He may have separated each family member.
他也许把每个人单独分开
Tells the mother, "if you scream, I'll kill your children".
告诉妈妈,"如果你尖叫,我就杀了你的孩子"
Tells the children, "if you cry, I'll kill mommy".
告诉孩子,"如果你哭,我就杀了你们的妈妈"
The suspect found a way of restraining them without leaving marks.
疑犯找到了一种不留痕迹,控制他们的方法
Based on lividity...
法医根据尸斑判断
the M.E. estimates that the father was the last to die.
父亲是最后一个遇害的
Which means he witnessed the whole thing.
这意味着他目击了整件事
If he did spend time with both families
如果他真的和这两家有接触
he must've known he had the time to spend with 'em.
那么他一定知道,他有时间与他们待在一起
'Cause he knew they were goin' on vacation.
因为他知道他们要去度假
Look at travel agents, relatives, work colleagues
去查一下旅行社,亲友,同事
contract workers, children's tutors.
家政人员,家教老师
Gideon, we've been looking into the Crawford financials.
吉迪恩,我们查过,克劳福德家的财政状况了
Allison Crawford spent way more money than Chris could afford.
克里斯无法承担,艾莉森·克劳福德的花销
They were in major debt.
他们负债累累
And Chris Crawford wrote a number of checks
克里斯·克劳福德开了很多支票
for a series of visits to a therapist.
用于支付心理指导
She had 2 cell phone accounts...
她有2个手机号码
one of them billed to a separate address in southeast Washington, D.C.
账单地址各不相同,有一个在华盛顿东南部
You get that?
听见了吗
Federal agents! FBI! Federal agents!
联邦探员,联调局,联邦探员
Clear!
安全
That's the cleanest thing in here.
这是这里最干净的东西了
Clear.
安全
What's that?
那是什么
It's a child's painting. It's a colonial house.
孩子的画,殖民时期的房子
Mom, dad, 2 children out front holdin' hands.
妈妈,爸爸,2个孩子在门外手牵手
And a big dog.
还有条大狗
I think it's the Crawford house. It's signed by Emily.
我觉得这是克劳福德家的房子,上面有艾米莉的签名
Strange. Eric Miller said he found his son clutching a painting.
奇怪了,埃里克·米勒说,他儿子抓着一幅画
He wanted to know what was on it.
他想知道画上有什么
What was on it?
上面有什么
His son's blood.
他儿子的血
Hotch! Hotch!
霍奇,霍奇
Hey. Whoa. Whoa. Easy.
安静点
Freeze!
别动
Why am I here?
为什么带我来这里
I think you know why.
我想你知道的
That's mine.
那是我的
Colors indicate a self-confidence... an outgoing personality.
斑斓的色彩显示出,一种自信开朗的性格
Shows an above-average intelligence.
超群的智慧
The child that painted this was left-handed.
画画的孩子是个左撇子
Emily Crawford was left-handed.
艾米莉·克劳福德是左撇子
Right.
对啊
You're not.
可你不是
How'd you get the painting, Frank?
弗兰克,你从哪里弄来这幅画的
Forget to take your medicine today, Frank?
你今天忘记吃药了吗,弗兰克
For a severe manic-depressive, that's not good.
对一个严重的狂躁抑郁症患者来说,这可不好
They make me feel wrong.
药让我觉得难受
Wrong enough to kill the Crawfords?
难受到要杀了克劳福德一家吗
Frank.
弗兰克
II did a-a bad thing.
我,我干坏事了
What did you do?
你做了什么
I shouldn't have gone to the house.
真不该去那屋子
Allison told me not to.
艾莉森叫我不要去的
I would never... never hurt Ally.
我永远不会伤害艾莉
She's the only family I got.
她是我唯一的家人
Family?
家人
She's my sister.
她是我姐姐
She's dead.
她死了
He killed them.
是他杀了他们
Chris did. I know he did it.
是克里斯干的,我知道是他
What bad thing did you do?
你做了什么坏事
The rule was... I was never supposed to go to the house.
规矩是,我永远不能进入那屋子
That was the only rule.
这是唯一的规定
Allison said if Chris saw me...
艾莉森说,如果克里斯看见我
He would never let me see her again.
他永远不会再让我见到她
He was gonna lock me up in the loony bin.
他会把我关在疯人院
He never liked me.
他从没喜欢过我
You went... to the house.
你去过那个屋子
She said... she couldn't visit me anymore.
她说,她不能再见我了
I just wanted to see her.
我只想看看她
Seeing Allison made everything better
看到艾莉森让我觉得好受多了
but they cut my phone off.
但他们挂了我的电话
That day! The day I went to see them!
就是那天,我去见他们
They cut my phone off!
他们挂了我的电话
I never would've gone to the house
要是他们没有挂我电话
if they hadn't cut off the phone!
我永远不会去那个屋子
There's no way this guy could've gotten into the house without a key.
这个男人不可能,在没钥匙的情况下进入屋子
Knowing how Chris Crawford felt about his brother-in-law
他明知道姐夫克里斯·克劳福德,对他有偏见
You see him having one? No.
你认为他会有钥匙吗,没有
Frank, you went to the house. What did you do?
弗兰克,你去他们家,你都做了什么
It was... dark. And- and cold.
那里很黑,很冷
I went around to the side to look through the window.
我走到房子侧面,透过窗户看屋里
But my breath steamed up the glass
但是我的呼吸使玻璃变模糊了
and I wiped it clean, and... and I-
我把它擦干净
I could see them, sitting down for dinner.
我看见了他们,坐在那里吃饭
I saw Emily and Sam, and...
我看见艾米莉和山姆
Sam was crying.
山姆在哭
I guess he was in trouble.
我猜他闯祸了
Did you see Allison?
你看见艾莉森了吗
Yeah.
看到了
She was saying grace over the table.
她在桌前祷告
And then... she looked up and saw me.
然后,她抬头看到我
And she mouthed something at me.
她对我嘟囔什么
I think it was, "get the hell out".
我想她在说,"快滚"
So I left.
所以我离开了
Did Chris see you?
克里斯看见你了吗
No. He wasn't there.
没有,他不在那里
But a friend was at the head of the table.
但有个朋友坐在餐桌首席
You said a friend?
你说一个朋友吗
I saw someone.
我看见一个人
What did this person look like?
这个人长什么样子
II didn't see their face... but...tiny.
我没有看见他们的脸,但个子很小
Really tiny.
非常小
White or black, Frank?
弗兰克,是黑人还是白人
I don't know. But...
我不知道,但是
What?
什么
The hair. It-it... it was red.
头发,是红色的
If Frank saw them that day
如果弗兰克那天看见的
it wasn't Chris Crawford at the table.
不是克里斯·克劳福德
Maybe it was the suspect.
可能那是嫌疑犯
And she wasn't saying, "go away".
而且她并非在对他说,"离开"
She was saying, "help me".
她在说,"救命"
It-it wasn't a friend.
那个人不是朋友吗
Frank.
弗兰克
It wasn't a friend at all.
那个人根本不是朋友
It was him.
就是他
He's the one who killed them.
是他杀死他们的
Frank.
弗兰克
I... I... I... I...
我,我,我
Frank.
弗兰克
No! No! No! No!
不,不,不
Frank. Frank. Frank, Frank, stop.
弗兰克,住手
No! No! No! No! Frank! Frank! Stop it! Let go!
不,不,不,弗兰克,住手,放开
Frank, calm down!
弗兰克,冷静
Frank! Come on!
弗兰克,别这样
Both families had a dog.
两家都养了狗
And both houses had a dog door.
两栋房子都有个狗门
Fielding said that the person he saw was small.
菲尔丁说他看到的人个子很小
Yeah, well, in order to get through that door
是的,为了能通过狗门
You'd have to be 5'4", tops, and real thin.
身高必须不超过5英尺4英寸,还得非常瘦
"When you have eliminated the impossible
当你排除了所有的不可能
whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
无论剩下的是什么,即使是不可能,也一定是真相
Sherlock Holmes was a fictional character.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯是个虚构的角色
Whoever did this isn't.
但此案的凶手却是真实的
We can be pretty sure he's probably found himself another family by now.
我们几乎可以肯定,他现在已找好下一个下手目标了
Let's just watch him sleep.
我们看着他睡觉吧
No. We've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow.
不行,我们明天还有很多事情要做呢
Can I kiss him?
我能亲他一下吗
Both of you, out.
你们都出去吧
Ok. No, I understand. Yeah. I figured as much. Thank you.
好的,我知道了,明白,谢谢
He's been looking at those pictures all morning.
他整个早晨都盯着这幅画看
Well, I sure hope he sees a connection
我希望他能找到线索
Bcause I've checked doctors, lawyers, travel agents, tutors
我去确认过医生,律师,旅行社,家庭教师
contract workers. I got nothin'.
家政人员,毫无收获
Why target those families?
为什么选定那些家庭
Well, to know that, we have to know how.
要知道为什么,得先知道怎么做
We know organized killers are often skilled workers
我们知道有预谋的杀手,通常都是技术工人
with above-average intelligence.
智商过人
High birth status.
家境良好
And in most cases... male.
大多数都是,男性
In the workplace, he's socially confident.
工作上,他善于交际
And with women... sexually confident.
情场上,对性事也很在行
Every offense... is preplanned.
每一次作案,都事先计划
Targeting the victim is almost as pleasurable as the actual kill.
锁定目标和杀人时有同样的快感
These guys, they're... they're meticulous.
这些人,他们小心谨慎
It's a compulsion.
那是一种欲望
Everything has to have its proper place.
一切都要在合适的位置上
They do exhaustive amounts of research on their victims.
他们不遗余力地调查受害者
They watch their every move
他们观察他们的每一个举动
every last detail is observed.
每一个细节都不放过
Everything has to be written ever so neatly in a book or possibly a journal.
每处都会被整齐地记录在,书上或日记上
When the kids are comin' home from school.
孩子何时放学回家
When daddy'll be home.
爸爸何时下班
Playtime. Suppertime. Bath time. Bedtime.
游玩时间,吃饭时间,洗澡时间,睡觉时间
Plan the work... work the plan.
计划,执行,环环相扣
This is the way that he maintains control.
这是他掌控全局的手段
It's also how he personalizes his target...
也是他挑选目标的方式
so nothing's left to chance.
因此决不容许有差错
Absolutely nothing...
绝对不能...
is left out of place, ever.
永远不能有半点差池
So he plans the work...
所以,他计划行动
and when he's good and ready, he works that plan.
当他觉得万事俱备,就执行计划
He takes great pride in his job.
他为他的所作所为感到骄傲
I think the workplace has to be the connection.
我觉得工作的地方肯定有关联
Both are by Emily, painted months apart.
都是艾米莉的画,时间间隔一个月
This one... is full of color, life.
这张,颜色丰富,充满活力
The one I found at Emily's house has
我在艾米莉家发现的画
lines, dimensions. No color.
有线条,构图,但没有颜色
I believe Emily was coerced to make this.
我觉得艾米莉被强迫画这幅
It's a point of view. It is his point of view.
这是一个视角,这是他的视角
This is where the killer stood, just watched the family.
这是站在杀手的视角,监视这个家庭
Each of the dead husbands was missing his wedding ring.
每个死去丈夫的结婚戒指都不见了
This is the unsub's trophy.
这是不明嫌犯的战利品
He targets a family because he lost his own.
他锁定一个家庭,因为他失去了自己的家庭
For a few days, he gets to play daddy.
几天来,他有机会扮演爸爸的角色
And he can do whatever he wants because no one's gonna come lookin'
他能做任何事情,因为没人会过来
because they're supposed to be on vacation.
因为他们本应去度假了
Let's get forensics to check the inside of Chris Crawford's clothing.
让鉴证科检查一下,克里斯·克劳福德穿的衣服内侧
The suspect may have worn the father's clothes to...
嫌犯可能穿过爸爸的衣服
Complete the fantasy.
来进行幻想
So, why kill them?
那么,为什么杀他们
'Cause the fantasy can't last.
因为幻想迟早会破灭
Do we know anything that actually helps us identify this bastard?
我们手里有能够指认出,这个混蛋的信息吗
Wait a minute.
等一下
Chris Crawford worked for the IRS.
克里斯·克劳福德曾为国税局工作
And... Reese Miller was a secretary at the GAO.
瑞斯·米勒曾在总审计局当秘书
That makes them both government employees.
所以他们都是政府职员
Let's check out Chris Crawford and Reese Miller.
我们去调查下他们俩
He had his share of problems at home.
他家里确实有问题
Who doesn't?
谁不是呢
But he didn't fix 'em by killin' his family.
但他不会杀害家人解决问题
Were you aware he was in therapy?
你知道他正在接受心理治疗吗
He mentioned a marriage counselor.
他提到过婚姻顾问
He say who?
他说过是谁吗
Nope. And I didn't ask.
没,我也没问
I don't like to pry.
我不喜欢刺探隐私
That's surprising, comin' from an IRS agent.
这话出自于一名国税局探员之口,真令人惊讶
You mind if we go through Chris's belongings?
不介意我们检查克里斯的物品吧
See if he had any connection to Miller?
检查他和米勒是否有关联吗
You're welcome to look through anything you like.
你们随便看就是了
Family therapists.
家庭心理医生
They often use children's paintings to assess the family unit.
他们经常用儿童画来评估家庭状况
We're all still in shock.
我们依旧惊魂未定
Reese was a quiet woman.
瑞斯很文静
She kept pretty much to herself, bell to bell.
她很少和别人交往,上下班准点守时
Brought in her own lunch, and she had 2 kids
自带午餐,还有2个孩子
but then you knew that.
但你们知道的
It's just so terrible. I still can't believe it.
这太糟了,我依旧不敢相信
She was covering for one of my women who was on maternity leave.
她接下了一位休产假的员工的活
And she was always tired, you know?
她总是很疲惫
But then any woman married to Eric Miller would be.
但和埃瑞克·米勒结婚的女人,都会很累
He was a mean drunk.
他是个酒鬼
Mrs. Raleigh...
瑞丽太太
He hit her, you know? She tried to cover it up
他揍她,知道吗,她尽力不表露出来
but concealer can only do so much magic.
但纸是包不住火的
I should know.
我早该有所察觉的
Mrs. Raleigh.
瑞丽太太
I'm tired. I'm talking too much.
我累了,啰嗦了太多
Do you know if Mrs. Miller was seeing a marriage counselor?
米勒太太是不是找过婚姻顾问
Reese kept pretty much to herself.
瑞斯很少和别人交往
You're not betraying any confidence.
你说出来不算违背自己的良心
We need to know everything about her life.
我们需要知道她的一切信息
Every thursday, I covered for her
每个周四,我顶她的班
so she could take off early to see a therapist.
这样她就能早点下班去看医生
Thought it worked.
我以为会有效果呢
She kicked the bastard out, got remarried.
她甩了那浑蛋,又结了婚
Look what that got her.
看看她都得到了什么
We gotta stop meeting like this, Reid. People will talk.
我们不能这么偷偷摸摸了,里德,人们会议论的
But then talk is cheap.
不过光聊天的话很便宜
Not when you're talkin' to a therapist.
跟心理医生聊的话就另当别论了
The Crawfords made 12 weekly payments
克劳福德一家,给苹果树家庭医疗中心
to the Applewood Family Medical Center.
支付了12周的费用
What about the Millers?
米勒一家呢
No. Nothin' here.
不,没有
How about pharmaceuticals?
药物方面呢
Nobody gets therapy these days without a healthy dose of medication.
现如今人人看病都要开药
What are you implying, Reid?
你在暗示什么,里德
That everyone is medicated.
人人都吃药
Did you just make a joke?
你是在开玩笑吗
No. I meant statistics.
不,我是从统计学角度讲的
They-they show that -Reid, next time, just say yes.
数据显示,里德,下次直接说,是
Now, medication normally requires reimbursement from the HMO
现在买药都要求医疗协会补贴
and since she works for the government like you and I
既然她和你我一样在政府中工作
we share the same health care provider.
我们的医疗保险是一样的
Are you hacking into the government's HMO database?
你入侵了政府医疗协会的数据库吗
Is that legal?
那样做合法吗
'Course not. We'll go to prison, and you'll be someone's bitch.
当然不,我们会坐牢,你会死得很惨
Really?
当真
Oh. Right there. Good call, Reid.
就是这里,找到了,里德
Mrs. Reese Miller- diazepam.
瑞斯·米勒太太,安定药
Who prescribed the meds?
谁开的药方
Dr. R. Howard at the Applewood family center.
苹果树家庭中心的霍华德医生
Let's find out what he looks like. Here we go.
去看看他长啥样,出来了
Dr. Howard isn't a he.
霍华德医生是女的
Excellent, Lacey. Really wonderful.
蕾丝,真棒,画得真好
There's so much color. It's very lovely, indeed.
五颜六色,很可爱
Dr. Rachel Howard?
瑞秋·霍华德医生
I'm special agent Aaron Hotchner with the FBI.
我是联邦探员,艾伦·霍奇尔
Come on, Lacey. Come on, go with mommy.
蕾丝,去吧,去妈妈那
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
I'm agent Jason Gideon, behavioral analysis.
我是杰森·吉迪恩,侧写师
We both deal with the dysfunctional.
我们都是同行为障碍打交道
Happily, in my line, the end results aren't quite as unpleasant as yours.
庆幸的是,我这行,结局往往不会像你那么糟
Unless you're the Crawford family.
克劳福德一家例外
Or the Millers. You knew them both.
或者米勒一家,你都认识
Yes. I knew them, but...
是的,我认识,但...
Ma'am.
夫人
I think you should take a seat.
我认为你应该坐下
Why?
为什么
We're gonna have to check your alibi.
我们想查一下你的不在场证明
Dig all you want. I have 4 teenagers.
随便查,我自己有四个孩子
If I had any time to myself
即使我还有闲暇时间
it wouldn't be spent killing my clients.
也决不会用在杀害顾客身上
You worked with both families?
你为两家家人工作
I assessed their cases.
我评估过他们的病例
This office deals with hundreds of families-- military
我们为上千个家庭服务,军人
cops, lawyers, congressmen, feds.
警察,律师,议员,调查局探员
I only met the Crawfords and Reese Miller once.
我只见过克劳福德和瑞斯·米勒一次
But you prescribed medication for them.
但你给他们开了药方
I'm the only medical doctor here.
我是这里唯一有权开药方的医生
Who'd you hand the cases over to?
你把这两家的业务移交给谁了
Uh, I'll have to check my files.
我要查一下我的文件
You don't use a computer?
你不用电脑吗
Not all of us have embraced the technical revolution.
不是所有人都接受高科技
I keep everything filed. It makes me feel more in control.
所有事情我都记档案,这样让我更有安全感
And please... do not read into that.
还有拜托,请别想歪了
The Crawfords.
克劳福德一家
Karl Arnold dealt with their case.
卡尔·阿诺德在处理他们的病例
What about the Millers?
米勒一家呢
I'd like to see him now.
我现在就要见他
Well, you can't. He works a 4/40- 4 10-hour days.
现在不行,他轮休工作
He's off today, but he'll be in first thing tomorrow.
他今天不在,明早他是第一班
Do you have his home address?
有他的家庭住址吗
I'll get a team out to his house.
我会派一个小队去他家
In the meantime, we'd like to see his office.
同时,我们需要去他办公室看看
Suspect's cell is goin' straight to voice mail.
嫌疑犯的电话转到语音信箱了
Karl's a good man.
卡尔是个好人
That's what everybody says
人人都这么说
until they find a body in the basement.
直到他们在地下室发现了具尸体
It's locked.
门锁了
I'll get security.
我叫保安
No. We don't have time for that.
不必了,没那个时间去叫
Someone will have to pay for that.
谁去赔偿这扇门啊
Karl Arnold will.
卡尔·阿诺德会的
Gideon.
吉迪恩
Where is he now?
他在哪
I can't believe Karl...
我不敢相信卡尔会...
Where is he?
他在哪
I don't know. If he's not at home,
我不知道,如果他不在自己家
maybe he's gone to see his family.
也许他去看他家人了
He's married?
他结婚了吗
With 2 children-Karl Jr. And Sarah.
他都有两个小孩了,小卡尔和莎拉
How long ago did the marriage collapse?
他婚姻什么时候破裂的
About 5 years ago.
5年前
It wasn't a good time for Karl. He...
对卡尔来说,那段时间很痛苦,他...
he took some time off work.
他有段时间没来上班
He couldn't concentrate. He started...
他不能集中精力,他开始...
drinking.
喝酒
Yeah?
喂
I can't believe... maybe you've got it wrong.
我不能相信...也许你们弄错了
I would've seen...
我应该会有所察觉的
Oh, my God. I feel sick.
上帝,我觉得恶心
Where does Karl's family live?
卡尔的家人住哪
She took the kids and moved to Idaho.
他妻子带着孩子移居到了爱达荷州
They just raided Karl's home.
他们刚搜查了卡尔家
He's not there.
他不在那
Cut it out, now, both of you!
别闹了,你们两个
Sarah, Karl Jr, go do your homework.
莎拉,小卡尔,去做作业
Hello?
你好
Wait. I'm sorry. I can't hear-shh!
等等,抱歉,我听不见
What did you say?
你刚说什么
Faye Arnold, this is federal agent Aaron Hotchner.
菲·阿诺德,我是联邦探员亚伦·霍奇尔
I'd like to know where your ex-husband is.
我想知道你的前夫现在在哪里
As long as he's nowhere near me
只要他不再来烦我
I don't give a damn.
我才懒得管他在哪呢
We really need to find him.
我们很想找到他
When was the last time you saw him?
你上次见他是什么时候
I...I haven't seen him in over 2 years.
我已经两年没有见他了
He...he...he's a scary guy.
他是个很恐怖的人
But... he did call me about an hour ago.
但是他一个小时前给我打过电话
I wish he would just go to hell and stay there.
真希望他下地狱,永远不再回来
What did he say?
他说了什么
He just... babbled on about how precious family is and...
他只是啰嗦了几句,家庭有多珍贵之类的话
Did he say where he was?
他说他在哪里了吗
No. No. He...he just wanted to talk to the kids.
没有,他只是想要跟孩子们说话
He said he'd just met a little girl that reminded him of my Sarah.
他说他刚见到了一个小女孩,让他想起了我的莎拉
Did he seem upset, anxious, confused?
他听起来有没有心烦意乱,焦虑,不知所措
Seemed like he always is...
他一直都是那德行
angry, controlling, manic.
充满了怒火,控制欲,疯狂
Do you have any idea where he might be?
你能想到他可能会在哪里吗
No. But I...I did hear kids in the background.
不知道,但是我听见那边有孩子的声音
And...and...and then someone started to cry.
然后有人哭了起来
That's when he hung up.
他就挂了
Thank you.
多谢
Arnold just called his wife.
阿诺德刚打电话给他前妻了
She heard kids in the background.
她听见那边有孩子的声音
He's already in another family's house.
他已经去了另一家了
Hotch, there's gotta be hundreds of families here.
霍奇,这里有几百个家庭
Then we'll send an agent to every last one of them if we have to.
如果有必要,我们就给每一家派去一名探员
Karl Arnold, he has a boy and a girl
卡尔·阿诺德,他有一儿一女
just like the Millers and the Crawfords.
就像米勒家和克劳福德家一样
Target family would be the same.
我们要找的应该也一样
How could I not have seen it?
为什么我以前没有看出来呢
Because he's that good. If he wasn't
因为他确实道貌岸然,若非如此
we would have caught him sooner.
我们早就抓住他了
Does he have a journal?
他记日记吗
He writes everything down, takes it everywhere.
他把所有的事都记下来,随身带着
It's likely he also collects trophies.
很有可能他也收集战利品
If they're not in his house
如果不是在他的房子里
they're right here, hidden in this room.
就应该是藏在这个屋子的什么地方了
What does he mean by trophies?
他说的战利品是什么
From the families he killed.
从他杀害的那些家庭拿走的东西
If he doesn't confess, we'll need 'em as evidence.
如果他不认罪,我们需要那些战利品作为证据
Here's one-the Harrises, one boy, one girl.
这里有一个,哈里斯一家,一儿一女
Can I see it?
我能看看吗
I got a few. The Boyds and the Dunkens.
我也找到了几个,博耶兹一家和邓肯一家
Wait. The Dunkens.
等一下,邓肯一家
That's not one of his cases. That's mine.
那不是他负责的病例,那是我的
They have a baby boy
他们有一个男婴
and a slightly introverted 8-year-old
和一个有一点内向的8岁女儿
named Jackie.
名叫婕琪
Jackie...
婕琪...
Jackie's work?
这个是婕琪画的吗
He took it from my office.
他从我办公室拿走的
Were they planning a trip?
他们计划去旅行吗
To the Adirondacks.
准备去阿迪朗达克山脉
Let's go. Hotch, tear up the room.
行动,霍奇,把这房间翻个底朝天
Here, take this. I call you some backup.
给,拿着这个,我帮你叫后援
We've got 3 adults and 2 children sitting at the dining room table.
有三个成人和两个孩子,坐在餐桌周围
FBI! FBI!
联邦调查局
He's got my baby!
他抱走了我的孩子
Ma'am, is he alone?
女士,他是一个人吗
My baby!
我的孩子
Where's the basement?
地下室在哪里
Under the stairs!
楼梯底下
Son of a bitch.
狗杂种
Get 'em outta here. Get them outta here!
把他们带出去,把他们带出去
Gideon. Gideon!
吉迪恩,吉迪恩
Karl?
卡尔
Karl, it's the FBI.
卡尔,我们是联调局的
Karl?
卡尔
Why don't you give me the baby?
为什么不把孩子给我呢
Karl?
卡尔
Karl, I want you to look at me.
卡尔,看着我
I'm gonna put my gun away...
我会放下我的枪...
And I want you to hand me that baby.
我要你把孩子递给我
Give me the baby.
把孩子给我
You move, I'm gonna break your neck.
你动一下,我就掐断你的脖子
Hello.
你好
Let's go.
走你的路
How are you? Keep it moving.
你好吗,继续走
Did he say anything?
他招供了吗
No.
没有
Can we tie him forensically to the other crimes?
鉴证科能证明他涉案多起吗
Negative on foreign DNA.
非死者DNA鉴定为不符
He must have washed Crawford's clothes.
他一定是把克劳福德的衣服洗过了
Then we'll need a confession.
那我们就需要他认罪
Can you get one?
你能让他认罪吗
Did you do what I asked?
按我说的做了吗
Yeah.
做好了
Then maybe.
那就有可能
Emily Crawford was a very talented and gifted girl.
艾米莉·克劳福德是一个,冰雪聪明,天赋异禀的女孩
Her brother Sam, a bright, energetic child.
她弟弟山姆是一个,阳光有活力的孩子
You watched them from the yard for days, maybe even weeks.
你花了几天,甚至几星期,从院子里观察他们
You learned everything about them
你对他们了如指掌
studied their every move
研究他们的每个动作
and then you wrote it all down.
然后都记下来
May I have a glass of water?
我能喝杯水吗
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
No, I'm just thirsty.
没有,我只是有点渴
Water, please.
水,谢谢
Could you remove my shackles? I'm clearly no threat to you.
你能帮我把手铐解开吗,我对你显然不构成威胁
They stay on.
不行
You chose families that reminded you of the one you lost.
你选择那些与自己所失去的家庭,相类似的那些家庭
You stalked them, you bound them, you terrorized them
你跟踪他们,绑架他们,恐吓他们
then you killed them... one by one.
然后一个一个杀掉
We have your journals, Karl.
我们有你的日记,卡尔
It's my job...
那是我的工作
to write everything down, to get to know them.
记下所有的事,了解他们
I can't help them solve their problems without knowing background.
不了解家庭背景的话,我就无法帮助他们
And I make home visits...
我还做家访...
Sometimes without their knowledge because people lie.
有时候是在他们不知道的情况下,因为人们会撒谎
You, of all people, should know that.
你比任何人都应该清楚这一点
Eric Miller was an awful husband and father.
埃里克·米勒是一个,糟糕的丈夫和父亲
Allison Crawford hemorrhaged money her husband didn't have.
艾莉森·克劳福德花钱如流水
It can strain any marriage.
那样任何婚姻都无法长久
On the surface, this looks like any family, USA.
表面上看,就像典型的美国家庭
2 parent household, 2 kids, boy and a girl.
父母双亲,两个孩子,一儿一女
If you look a little closer
但是如果你仔细看
you'll see their body language tells a different story.
你会发现,他们的肢体语言,却与表象不符
The woman and children are distant from the man.
女人孩子同这个男人之间隔着距离
Their smiles are stiff. Their eyes are frightened.
他们笑容僵硬,眼中充满了恐惧
Every hair is in place, wearing their sunday best
头发梳得很光,穿着最好的衣服
their own private hell being memorialized on film.
他们就像电影里,生活在地狱里的人一样
Are you okay?
你还好吗
It isn't right.
这不对
What isn't?
什么不对
You've got the pictures mixed up!
你们把照片弄乱了
The one in the middle, that is Sam Crawford's.
中间的那张,那是山姆·克劳福德的
It should be Ty Miller's!
但是应该是泰·米勒的才对
You need... to swap them. You need to make it right.
你必须把它们换过来,必须放在正确的位置
This one here?
这一个吗
What the hell have I been trying to tell you?
我刚才不是已经告诉你了吗
You're right. They're switched.
你说得没错,照片被调换了
That is Sam Crawford's foot with the Miller family
那是山姆·克劳福德的脚,和米勒一家放在了一起
but how did you know that, Karl?
但你是怎么知道的,卡尔
And I watched them for a number of days,
我观察了他们几天
always at night.
总是在晚上
Saw how they lived. How they loved.
看他们如何生活,如何去爱
I would keep them apart...
我会把他们分开...
until the last night, till the last supper.
直到最后一天,最后的晚餐
Then I would bring them, one by one...
然后我会把他们一个一个地...
down to the basement.
带到地下室里去
The youngest first. The father last.
最小的是第一个,父亲是最后一个
Why, Karl?
为什么,卡尔
So he could see...
这样他就会看到...
what happens to families
如果一家之主不够强壮...
when the head of household... isn't strong.
这个家庭会遭遇什么
Wives wither.
妻子消逝
Children perish.
孩子夭折
But me?
而我
I'm an excellent father.
我是一位出色的父亲