手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 犯罪心理 > 犯罪心理第一季 > 正文

犯罪心理第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集 显而易见

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Criminal Minds Season 1 Episode 4

《犯罪心理》第一季第4集

Get a good shot at her face

拍张她的脸部近照
Make a wish!
许个愿吧
Come on man! Blow, baby blow!
使劲啊,老兄,使劲吹
I thought you are a full of heart, Reid
我还以为你是全情投入的呢,里德
Come on, Reid.
里德,使劲吹
They're trick candles, Spence OKay?
史宾斯,这些是整蛊蜡烛
They gonna come back on every time.
吹不灭的
Oh, mommy to rescue you!
让妈咪来帮你吧
Mommy?
妈咪
Is it amazing he knows what you know he's only 24?
他跟你一样见多识广,可他才24岁,感觉很奇妙吧
Matching what I know by 50.
和我50岁的时候相当
Hope you like chocolate.
希望你喜欢巧克力
Agent Hotchner?
霍奇尔探员
You having fun?
开心吗
Yes, definitely. I'm definitely having fun.
当然,我当然开心
Make a wish?
许愿吗
Can I take this hat off?
我能把帽子摘下来吗
I wouldn't.
是我就不会
Hey Spence, first piece for the birthday boy.
史宾斯,第一块给寿星
Do you know she's the only person in the whole world
你知道她是全世界
who calls me "Spence"?
唯一叫我史宾斯的人吗
Thank you. Birthday boy.
谢谢,小寿星
Sorry, guys, the party's over.
抱歉,伙计们,生日聚会到此为止
We're going to San Diego.
我们要去圣地亚哥
Not for the surfing, huh?
不是去冲浪吧
They're calling him the Tommy killer.
这次的疑犯被称作"杀手汤米"
6 women raped and murdered in their homes in the last 3 weeks.
前3周6名妇女在自家住所被奸杀
6 in 3 weeks?
3周内就连伤6命吗
That's a short fuse.
真是个"性"急杀人魔
And getting shorter. The first 2 were 8 days apart
间隔越来越短,头两起相隔8天
then the next 4 in 2 weeks.
接下来4起是在2周内发生的
Rapid escalation.
事态升级很快
Do you think he's regressing to a psychopathic frenzy?
你们是否觉得他变得精神错乱了
No, he's too controlled for that.
不对,他太有自控力了
See you on the plane.
飞机上见
Why the Tommy killer?
为什么要叫他"杀手汤米"
You know the rock opera?
你知道那出摇滚歌剧吗
This unsub glues the victims' eyes wide open.
该不明嫌犯用胶水,使受害者的眼睛撑开
He wants them to see him.
他想要她们看见他
And feel him.
并感觉他
French poet Jacques Rigaut said
法国诗人雅克·里格曾说过
"Don't forget that I cannot see myself
记住,我无法看到真正的自己
that my role is limited to being the one who looks in the mirror."
我所见到的只是镜中的自己
Brenda Samms was found yesterday by her children
布伦达·山姆的尸体是她的孩子
when they got home from school.
昨天放学回家时被发现的
She had been strangled with a thin ligature, possibly a wire.
是用细绳,也有可能是电线勒死的
No weapon left at the scene.
现场没有留下凶器
Residue on the wrist and mouth
手腕跟嘴唇上有残余物
indicate that duct tape was used and then removed.
说明曾贴过胶带,然后又被撕掉
Also not found at the scene.
现场也未发现胶带
Brought it with him, took it with him.
他自己随身带来又随身带走
He also started leaving messages at the fourth scene.
从第四次犯案起,他就开始在现场留下了讯息
This was on the mirrors.
这是在镜子上发现的
"Fair lady, throw those costly robes aside.
美丽的女士,请收起你华贵的礼袍
No longer may you glory in your pride.
别再沉溺于孤芳自赏
Take leave of all your carnal, vain delight."
告别肉体与凡尘还有那无谓的欢愉
"I've come to summon you away this night."
今夜我就要召唤你共赴黄泉
It's a ballad from the late 1600s.
这是十七世纪末的歌谣
A dialogue betwixt death and a lady.
描述死神与一名女子之间的对话
A 17th century ballad?
7世纪的歌谣吗
Essentially, a woman begging to live.
实际上是描写一名女子祈求死神,不要夺去她的生命
What kind of person knows this ballad?
什么样的人才知道这首歌谣呢
Are we looking for a literature professor?
我们要找的人是文学教授吗
Anyone with an internet connection, actually.
实际上,只要能上网的人都有可能
You should see what comes in when you type the word
你应该在搜索引擎里键入
"death" into a search engine.
死神二字,看看会出来什么东西
Reid, no wonder you can't get a date.
里德,难怪你没有女朋友
Reid, you stay on the messages.
里德,你继续研究这些信息
See if there's a deeper meaning.
看是否有更深的含义
It definitely looks like he ransacked the crime scene pretty well.
现场看起来绝对像是被彻底洗劫过
A lot of damage, nothing taken.
损坏程度很大,却什么都没拿
The eyes are the thing, the signature.
眼睛才是关键,是他留下的犯罪特征
The behavior that isn't necessary for the murder,
虽然不是谋杀的必要手段
but necessary for the emotional release.
却是发泄情感的必要方式
That's what he's there for.
这才是他的动机
There used to be a widely held belief
过去人们普遍认为
that the eyes record a snapshot
眼睛会记录下
of the last thing a person sees before they die.
人临死前看到的最后场景
Yeah, that's right.
没错
People used to write poems about talking to death.
人们过去常写跟死神对话的诗歌
Ballads.
歌谣
Whatever.
管它是什么
You think they'll ever run out of new things to do with their victims?
你认为他们迟早会黔驴技穷吗
Well, finding new ways to hurt each other is what we're good at.
找到伤害彼此的新方法,正是我们所擅长的
Captain Griffith, task force commander.
我是特遣队指挥官,格里菲斯上尉
Sorry, we all get tunnel vision.
有眼不识泰山,请多包涵
I'm special agent Hotchner, this is agent Jareau, our liaison.
我是特别探员霍奇尔,这是詹若,我们的联络员
I appreciate you coming out.
感谢你们能来
Thanks, hope we can help.
谢谢,希望我们能帮上忙
Hi, you've reached the Chandlers.
你好,这是钱德勒一家
Leave a message, and have a beautiful day.
请留言,祝您今天愉快
What a good soccer game.
球赛真棒
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你自豪
When's mommy coming in?
妈妈什么时候回来
Happy anniversary, honey. Love you.
周年纪念快乐,宝贝,我爱你
Ready for bed, mom. Will you tuck me in?
妈妈,我要睡了,你会哄我入睡吗
This unsub glues the victims' eyes wide open.
该不明嫌犯用胶水,使受害者的眼睛撑开
They're calling him the Tommy killer.
他被称作"杀手汤米"
It definitely looks like he ransacked the crime scene.
现场看起来像是被彻底洗劫过
Do you have a lot of homework, sweetie?
亲爱的,你有很多家庭作业吗
Mom? Mom? Mom, where are you?
妈妈,妈妈,妈妈你在哪里
"My name is death. Have you not heard of me?
我的名字是死神,难道你没有听说过吗
You may as well be mute..."
你最好别出声...
creepy, huh?
毛骨悚然吧
Actually, conversations between death and his victims
实际上,在文艺复兴时期
was a fairly popular literary and artistic theme throughout the renaissance.
死神和死者间的对话,是很流行的文艺体裁
Yeah, creepy.
没错,确实很毛骨悚然
He strikes during the day in upper-middle-class neighborhoods.
他选择白天在上中产阶级社区,屡屡作案
Extremely high-risk victims at a high-risk time.
在高风险的时段选择高风险的目标
He's confident in his ability.
他对自己的能力胸有成竹
Looks to be about a 5-square mile radius.
大概是5平方英里半径的范围内
So he probably has a vehicle.
说明他很可能有车
You wanna see that crime scene?
你们想看下犯罪现场吗
It's still taped off.
还是被封着
The husband won't go back inside.
死者的丈夫不愿进去
Let's go.
走吧
All right, so we need answers to these questions.
我们得找到这些问题的答案
What does the evidence tell you about the sexual aspect?
疑犯性犯罪的表现在哪里
What kind of rapist is he independent of the homicides?
除去杀人犯,他是哪种强奸犯
I'm on it.
我来调查这个
It looks like what he's written at the scenes
看起来他在现场写的东西
are most of the first 3 verses of the same ballad.
是同一首歌谣头三节的大部分
Most of?
大部分吗
It's only one part of the conversation.
只是对话的一部分
There's no "betwixt".
实际上没有对话
Death speaks, but the lady never answers.
只有死神的话,女士从未回答
Maybe he feels like their bodies are answer enough.
也许他觉得尸体就是足够的解答了
Very nice.
真好
This profiling really works?
这个犯罪心理分析真的有用吗
It's a tool.
只是工具
You can tell all about a guy from looking at the scene.
看一眼现场,你就知道疑犯的所有情况
Well, the scene's only part of it.
现场只是一部分
We also use victimology, precedent.
我们也参考受害者心理学,以往案例
We can usually get a fairly clear picture of the guy.
通常能很清楚地得到疑犯行为特征
Our guys went over it pretty well.
我的人已经很仔细地查过了
I'm sure they did.
当然
Local officers aren't trained to look for the things we look for.
当地警方跟我们关注的东西不同
What's that?
你们关注些什么
Hate, insecurity, fear, anger.
仇恨,不安全感,恐惧和愤怒
That's all at the scene?
都可以在现场看出来吗
It's all in his behavior.
都体现在他的行为中
You know anything about our guy yet?
那目前对我们的疑犯有什么发现
Yeah. He isn't gonna stop until he's caught.
除非抓住他,否则他不会罢手
You increased patrols in these neighborhoods
确定疑犯作案模式后
when the pattern was identified?
你增加了这些社区的巡逻人员吗
After the fourth victim.
在他第4次作案后就增加了
Bosses cancelled days off, vacations.
上级都取消了休息,渡假
Neighborhood full of cruisers, and he still struck 2 more times.
社区里全是巡逻人员,但他还是又两度犯案
He blends. Gideon.
他是乔装打扮混进去的,我是吉迪恩
There may have been another attempt 6 blocks from the station house.
离警局6个街区外又有一起袭击未遂
Attempt?
未遂
The husband interrupted, and the attacker got away
丈夫正好回家,袭击者逃走了
But Elle and I are headed over there right now.
我和艾尔正在赶往那里
Well, we're already at the last crime scene.
我们已在最近一起凶案现场了
Let us know if you identify a suspect.
确定了嫌犯就通知我们
Suspect?
嫌犯
There might have been another attack not far from your station.
离你们警局不远的地方,可能发生了另一起袭击事件
Hey. Hey. Hey. Where you going?
你这是去哪
Over there.
赶去那里
Well, units are already heading that way.
局里已经有人去那里了
We can get more accomplished here.
我们在这能有更多发现
You're kidding me, right?
你开玩笑的,对吗
No. If there's an arrest
不,如果他们能逮到人
What we find here will help you prosecute.
我们在这里的发现能帮你们起诉他
The scene won't be pristine forever.
犯罪现场不会永远维持原样
Guys, knock yourselves out. Thank you.
两位,自己开门进去吧,谢谢
Hey, wait a minute.
等一下
The unsub went through the back, right?
不明嫌犯是从后面进屋子的,是吗
The family room. It's the window full of print dust.
休息室,那扇满是提指纹粉的窗户就是了
Gideon, I'm going around the house.
吉迪恩,我绕到后面去看看
Ok, not that easy to maneuver.
好吧,操作起来没那么容易
That means I'm a little bit athletic
说明我还算有些运动细胞
All right.
好了
I messed with something in here.
在这儿我搞了点小破坏
Broken Cappuccino machine.
打破了卡布奇诺咖啡机
Took the appliances, which are upstairs. Why?
原来在这儿的餐具,却出现在了楼上,为什么
Why would I take the time?
为什么我还要大费周章
Lucky woman.
幸运的女人
You know what, she's probably not feeling so lucky right about now.
你知道,她现在这样可能不会觉得,自己有多幸运
You're absolutely sure about that, Mr. Gordon?
你真的确定吗,戈登先生
He was black and 6 feet tall.
他是黑人,有六英尺高
I watched him run out that back door.
我看着他从后门跑出去的
Get a description out in the field A.S.A.P.
尽快在现场得出嫌犯外貌特征的描述
Inter-racial serial sex crimes are rare.
跨种族的连环性侵害案件,非常罕见
Are they impossible?
不可能发生吗
No.
也不是
Then what's your point?
那你的意思是
Only to provide you with information.
只是给你提供些信息
I'm gonna go talk to her.
我要去找她谈谈
May I ask why?
我能问问原因吗
She's surrounded by men.
她周围都是男人
Mrs. Gordon? I'm Elle.
戈登夫人,我叫艾尔
Would you like to go outside?
想到外面去走走吗
It's all right.
没事的
We're just gonna go some place quiet.
我们只是找个安静点的地方
Here's where I got the china.
我就是从这里拿的瓷器
The silver.
还有银器
I didn't take it, I broke it.
我都没带走,而是打破了它们
Why wouldn't she hear me?
她怎么会没听到动静
Because I did it after.
因为我是后来才干的
"You may as well be mute.
你最好别出声
There is no time at all for vain dispute
根本没时间进行无谓的争执
Your riches, gold, and garments, jewels bright
你的财富,黄金,华服和珠宝
Your house and land must on new owners light."
你的房屋和土地,必将受到新主人的照耀
I really don't know that much about him.
我对他真的不了解
Well, you don't have to.
不必勉强自己
Just take a little time to collect your thoughts
先花点时间整理下自己的思绪
To just sit here, breathe.
就这么坐着,深呼吸
You don't want to ask me questions?
你不想问我问题吗
Not until you're ready.
你准备好之前不会问的
I'll be right behind that doorway.
我就在那门口后边
I didn't even know he was in the house.
我甚至都不知道他进了屋子
Is that common?
这很常见吗
Very.
很常见
She had a workout video on.
她正在放健身操录像
Step aerobics.
在做踏板操
Step aerobics?
踏板操
With the platforms?
有一个小踏板的那种吗
Step up, step down, step up, step down?
踏上,踏下,踏上踏下这种
Where's the platform?
那小踏板在哪
He spent a lot of time here.
他在这待了很久
What, so he vacuumed?
这么说他还吸过尘了
I mean, there's no marks from the platforms.
我是说,这儿没有小踏板的痕迹
A lot of time.
真的待了很久
The broken things.
他打破的那些
She must have already been dead or incapacitated when he did that.
他做这些时,她肯定已经死了,或者动弹不得了
Cappuccino maker from the kitchen, dishes, vases, broken jewelry.
厨房里的卡布奇诺咖啡机,碟子,花瓶,还有砸破的珠宝
Symbols.
象征物
"Your riches, gold, garments, jewels bright.
你的财富,黄金,华服和珠宝
Your house and land must on new owners light."
你的房屋和土地,必将受新主人照耀
Her riches.
她的财富
Right.
Ever feel like there's something obvious right in front of you,
有过这样的感觉吗,有些东西虽近在咫尺
You just can't see it?
你却往往视而不见
Yeah, usually right before a woman dumps me.
是的,通常就在女人甩了我之前
He slapped me from behind
他从我背后打我
He pulled me down on the floor.
把我拉倒在地板上
I tried to scratch him and bite him, but he was so strong.
我挣扎着抓他咬他,可他力气太大了
And then my husband came home from work.
后来我丈夫下班回来了
He screamed, and the man ran out the door.
他大叫起来,那人就夺门而逃
He was a black man.
他是黑人
Bill was sure of it, but I...I only remember his eyes.
比尔很肯定,可我,我只记得他的眼睛
When we were fighting, I kept staring him right in the eyes.
争斗中,我一直紧紧盯着他的眼睛
I remember thinking, "if he's gonna kill me
当时我想,他会不会杀了我
Then he's gonna have to look at me while he does."
那他动手的时候,就必须看着我
And he just kept staring back at me through the ski mask.
他就一直透过滑雪面罩瞪着我
A ski mask.
滑雪面罩
Yeah.
是的
It's all right. You did good.
没事了,你做得很好
The verses.
那段诗句
Found something?
发现什么了吗
Not an answer, a question.
没有答案,是有个疑问
I found the full text.
我找到了全文
He's pretty much following it to a t,
他基本上是照着抄过来的
At least the Death side of the conversation.
至少死神说的部分都是
But?
但是呢
Why didn't he leave them at the first 3 murders?
为什么前三次凶案中他没留下这些
I mean, this ballad is 10 verses long just on the death side.
我是说,这段歌谣中,光死神的话就有10段
He's got plenty to work with.
他有很多可以用得上
But if it's not part of his signature
但如果这不是他犯罪特征的一部分
It isn't something that he has to do for an emotional reason
他不是因感情因素而非做不可
Then, I mean, why start?
那么,为什么后来又开始用了呢
JJ, find out when the press ran the first story on this unsub.
婕婕,查一下媒体什么时候开始,第一次报道这个不明嫌犯
When?
什么时候
After which victim.
在第几个受害人之后
Yeah, you got it.
好的,明白
What're you thinking?
你在想什么
He wasn't getting enough attention.
他没得到足够的关注
The police department sometimes don't even realize
警方有时甚至无法意识到
they're looking at a pattern.
他们正在调查一种犯罪模式
Yeah, until somebody tells 'em.
是的,直到有人告诉了他们
The first story ran the morning after the fourth victim was found.
第一次报道是在第四位受害者,被发现后的第二天早上
The increased patrols didn't begin until after the fourth victim, either.
巡逻也是直到发现第四名受害者之后,才开始加强
Yeah, the police didn't realize what was happening
是的,警方没意识到发生了什么
He writes his verse, and--
他写下了他的诗句
And everyone knows that he was there.
然后所有人都知道了他的存在
The offender in this new attempt is a black male.
最新这起袭击未遂中的嫌犯,是名黑人男子
Black male? That's cross racial. That doesn't happen.
黑人男子,跨种族了,那不可能
What about Herbert Mullin?
那赫伯特·穆林的案子呢
He killed 14 different people of completely varying ages, races, and creeds.
他杀了14个完全不同年龄,不同种族,不同信仰的人
But there was no sexual component to his crimes.
但他的罪行中没有性的因素
And he wore a ski mask.
还有他戴着个滑雪面罩
This attacker wore a ski mask.
这个嫌犯戴着滑雪面罩
Tell 'em we're ready.
跟他们说我们准备好了
For a profile?
准备好犯罪行为分析了吗
We're gonna make Tommy contact us.
我们会让这个"汤米"自己跟我们联系
The unsub brought the weapons with him
这个不明嫌犯随身带着凶器
Tape, glue, wire.
胶带,胶水,电线
He did not leave them at the scene.
他没把这些留在现场
He took them when he left.
离开的时候都带走了
He has a kind of killing kit that he carries.
他随身带着某种杀人装备
Organized killers usually have a skilled job, likely technology related
有条理的杀手通常有份熟练的工作,可能是技术类相关
Which may involve the use of the hands.
这份工作可能需要灵巧的双手
The crime scenes are far enough apart that he needs a vehicle.
犯罪现场之间相距甚远,他需要车
This will be well kept, obsessively clean, as will be his home.
这辆车会保养良好,异常干净,就像他家里一样
He's diurnal, the attacks occurred during the day
他白天作案,这几次袭击都是白天发生的
So the vehicle may be related to his work, possibly a company car or truck.
所以他的车可能跟他的工作有关,可能是公车或者卡车
We believe he watches the victims for a time
我们相信他观察了受害者一段时间
Learns the rhythms of the home, knows his time frame.
了解了家里的生活节奏,掌握作案的时段
You're not gonna catch him accidentally.
你们不会碰巧逮到他的
He destroys symbols of wealth in the victim's homes.
他摧毁受害者家中财富的象征物
He harbors envy of and hatred toward people of a higher social class.
他隐藏着对上流社会的嫉妒与憎恶
He feels invisible around them.
在他们周围,他没有存在感
Class is the theme of the poem
阶级是他在众多
which he left at the various crime scenes.
犯罪现场留诗的主题
At one point in the poem, the women attempts to bribe death
有首诗中提到受害者试着贿赂死神
But he doesn't accept it.
但他没接受
He says this is the one moment when riches mean nothing
他称此刻纵使有钱也难使鬼推磨
When death comes, the poor and the rich are exactly alike.
死神面前,没有贫富之分
So he's poor.
也就是说他很贫穷
Probably middle-class.
可能是中产阶级
A decidedly lower-class person would
一个明确的下层阶级
stick out in a highly patrolled neighborhood.
在安保防卫森严的社区一眼就能识别
This guy appears to belong there. He blends in.
这家伙却佯装那里的住户,混进了社区
Why does he glue the eyes open?
他为什么要粘着眼睛使其保持睁开
The unsub is an exploitative rapist.
不明嫌犯是征服型强奸犯
Most rape victims close their eyes during the attack, turn their heads.
大多数受害者在被侵犯时,会闭眼,侧过脸去
For some rapists, this ruins the fantasy.
这对一部分强奸犯来说,这就破坏了性幻想
For this type of rapist, the goal is more related to
对这类强奸犯来说,目标更在于
the victim watching him than the act itself.
受害者注视他,而不是性侵犯这一过程
The verses, the staging, the aggressive language, "I am death,"
这诗句,这奸杀秀,以及攻击性的话语"我是死神"
This is a guy who, while being in control of the crime scene
除了对犯罪现场的驾驭
Almost certainly feels inadequate in the rest of his life.
他非常不适应其余时间的生活
That's why he couldn't wait for you to figure out what he'd done.
这就是为什么他等不急你查清,他的所作所为
Why he needed to make sure all his crimes were counted.
也是为什么他要确定每起凶案,都算在自己头上的原因
His victims, they represent whatever it is that's controlling him
他挑选的受害者,都是一直控制着他的人的象征
And he wants that control back.
而他想要夺回控制权
He is under the thumb of a powerful woman who frightens him.
他一直对一个令他心生畏惧的,很强势的女人俯首帖耳
And a final point. He is white.
最后一点,他是个白人
We have witnesses that identify him as a black male.
证人指证他是黑人
The attacker was black.
那个袭击者是黑人
He is not the Tommy killer.
但他不是"杀手汤米"
Mrs. Gordon's husband came home
戈登夫人的丈夫每天都在
at the same time that he always does.
同一时间回家
The Tommy killer would've known that.
"杀手汤米"应该知道
And Mrs. Gordon's attacker wore a ski mask.
袭击戈登夫人的嫌犯戴着滑雪面罩
The unsub knows when he walks into a house
不明嫌犯确定自己闯入一户人家
he's going to kill the woman who lives there.
是要杀了住在那里的女人
If you're not leaving any witnesses,
如果你不会留下活口
why wear a ski mask?
何必多此一举地戴滑雪面具
And he wants the victim to see him anyway.
何况他还要受害者注视他
Your attempted rapist is a garden variety
这位强奸未遂的犯人是个
disorganized young man.
行事没条理的普通年轻人
As the victim's age goes up, generally
伴随受害者的年龄上升
the attacker's age goes down.
袭击者的年龄通常下降
Mrs. Gordon is about 60,
戈登夫人大约60岁
Which puts her rapist at about 20.
说明强奸犯在20岁左右
And it takes years to develop the level of calm and sophistication
汤米在犯案时所表现出的沉着老练
That Tommy displays at a crime scene.
是需要耗时多年才能习得的
The rapist is far too young for that.
这位强奸犯太年轻了,他办不到
Mrs. Gordon told me that there's a young man
戈登夫人说有位上门
who delivers groceries to their home.
送杂货的年轻人
He fits a lot of what we're describing here.
基本符合犯罪特征的描述
Great. So we're back to zero on Tommy.
好极了,这下我们对汤米,又一无所知了
Not at all.
不尽然
May I see you in your office for a moment?
能去你的办公室一会吗
You have a tip line for the public?
你这有公众报警热线吗
Yes.
有啊
We have a technician at Quantico who can tap into your phone system.
我们在匡堤科有位技术科成员,可以窃听你的电话
He's gonna call us?
嫌犯会联系我们吗
Well, he's gone out of his way to show you how scary he is.
他想尽了办法来显示自己有多恐怖
And when the 11:00 news leads with the capture
要是让11点新闻,报道一位6英尺高的黑人
of a 6 foot tall black man in connection with his crimes
与他案子有瓜葛而被捕
He's gonna be furious.
他准会气炸了
Furious enough to call.
一怒之下打我们电话
Later, man. See ya.
回见,伙计
FBI. You're under arrest.
联邦调查局,你被捕了
You're under arrest for the attempted rape of Marcia Gordon.
你因涉嫌对马西娅·戈登,强奸未遂而被捕
What?!
什么
The FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit
联邦调查局的行为分析组
was called in yesterday afternoon
昨天下午被圣地亚哥警局
by the San Diego police department to assist in
请来协助正在侦破中的
the ongoing Tommy killer investigation.
"杀手汤米"案件的调查
The unit is headed--
行为分析组正前往...
I can now announce that our office has assisted
我现在可以宣布我们部门协助
in making an arrest in connection with the investigation.
逮捕了与调查有关的嫌犯
That's all I can say at this time.
我能透露的就是这些
He confessed to Mrs. Gordon's attack
在我们走近车前
before we even got to the car.
他就承认了对戈登夫人的性侵犯
Thanks, Elle.
谢谢,艾尔
Should just make the 11:00 news.
应该会上11点新闻
Did they get good footage?
他们拍到了吗
Yeah, couldn't miss him.
是的,不可能没拍到他
Good. Now we wait.
很好,现在我们就守株待兔
Contact Garcia.
联系加西亚
Go for Mrs. Penelope Garcia.
我是佩内洛普·加西亚
Ready with the trap and trace?
准备好追踪了吗
Peaches, this is the office of unmitigated superiority.
亲爱的,超级天才办公室,可不是吃素的
I am always ready.
我时刻准备着
With the awesome power I have in this room
凭借我在这屋里的超能力
all I need is 15 seconds on the phone to nail this skeevy perv.
我只需要通话15秒,来逮住这个变态色情狂
15 seconds?
5秒可以搞定吗
If that.
也许吧
I can now announce that our office has assisted
我现在可以宣布我们部门协助
in making an arrest in connection with the investigation.
逮捕了与调查有关的嫌犯
That's really all I can say at this time.
我能透露的就是这些
Turn that damn television down!
关掉那该死的电视
I'm sorry.
对不起
We're still waiting, Garcia.
加西亚,我们还在等
God, I hate waiting like this.
天哪,我讨厌像这样干等着
Do you think it's weird that I knew that ballad?
你奇怪我怎么会知道那歌谣吗
I don't know how it is that you know half the things you know
我多半都搞不懂,你是怎么知道这么多的
but I'm glad you do.
但我很高兴你知道这些
Do you think it's why I can't get a date?
你说这是否就是我没女朋友的原因
You ever ask anyone out?
你约过别人吗
No.
没有
That's why you can't get a date.
所以你没女朋友
Detective Martin.
我是马丁探长
Line 6, Penelope. Line 6.
6线,佩内洛普,6线
You stupid, incompetent sons of bitches!
你个愚蠢无能的贱人
I don't make mistakes! I am death! You hear me?!
我不会犯错的,我是死神,听到了吗
I am death! You'll see now.
我是死神,你们会看到的
Tomorrow, mark my words, you will see.
明天,记住了,你们会看到的
And while I'm taking her, I'm gonna be thinking of you.
我找上她时,我会想着你的
Anything?
查到什么了吗
Are you kidding me?
开玩笑吗
I don't know how this is possible
我不知道这怎么回事
Because there was definitely enough time for me to get a location
我的时间是绝对充足的,足以查到地址
But I got nothing. I got absolutely nothing.
但我这儿一无所获,根本什么都没查到
Let me work on this.
我再试试
She said she got nothing.
她说她那儿一无所获
Nothing?
一无所获
We missed him?
让他给跑了
We have an undercover car for each of your teams
派给你们每个小组一辆伪装车
and the entire damn department out there, too.
整个部门也全体出击
Remember, a truck. Maybe a work truck in excellent condition.
记住,对方是一辆卡车,或是辆保养不错的工作卡车
Everyone knows.
每个人都清楚了
All right, he might make a mistake today.
很好,他今天会大意失荆州
He's angry, and he probably hasn't
盛怒之下,他很可能
Done the kind of surveillance he'd like.
没完成他喜爱的监视工作
Yeah, well, neither have we.
对,我们也没有
Let's go, Reid.
里德,出发
I'll bring the car around.
我把车开过来
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
That's the last place he watched.
这是他上次监视过的地方
That house.
那幢房子
Morgan said the family hasn't moved back in.
摩根说那家人家还没搬回来住
Probably never will.
可能永远也不会
It's the eyes.
是眼睛
Excuse me?
什么
It's the eyes, Elle.
是那眼睛,艾尔
Just something not right about the eyes.
那眼睛必有蹊跷
If you mean what he does to them, yeah, I agree.
如果你是说他对死者所做的一切,我同意
No. It's almost a classic move for
不,这绝对是征服型强奸犯
an exploitative rapist to force a victim to watch.
强迫被害者观看的典型做法
But?
但是呢
We're missing something about it.
我们还遗漏了点什么
It's 10:30 already.
现在已经10点30了
All he said was tomorrow. He didn't...
他说的只是明天,他并没有...
specify morning.
特指上午
Reid, this guy's gotta spend a lot of time in that house.
里德,那人一定会在房间待很久
A lot. He needs it to be morning.
很久,他一定会早上去
Are we sure this is a good spot?
确定是这里吗
3 of the victims lived within a block of this street.
3个被害人住在这条街的同一街区
It's the main artery through the neighborhood.
这是小区的主干道
True, but 3 victims in the same block
是的,但是一街区有3个受害者
could mean he's done with the area.
同时也可能说明他对这里没兴趣了
Or that he's just really familiar with it.
或者是他非常熟悉这里
And comfortable in it.
而且在这里很自在
But then, on the other hand
但另一方面
the other victims lived more than a mile in either direction.
另一位受害者却住在,离其他案发地点一英里以外
Right.
没错
God, I hate not having a plan.
最讨厌这样漫无目的了
We're looking for a needle in a haystack here.
我们简直是在大海捞针
Actually, it's more like we're looking for a needle in a pile of needles.
事实上,更像是在针堆里面找针
What?
什么
A needle would stand out in a haystack.
针在海水中会很显眼
Ok. And we're not looking for someone who stands out?
行,那么我们是在找一个,平平无奇的人
No. We're looking for a particular needle in a pile of needles.
错了,我们是在针堆里面,找一根特别的针
Can I help you folks with something?
有什么能帮到你们两位吗
FBI.
联邦调查局
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
After the fourth killing, P.D. Doubled the patrol in these neighborhoods,
在他杀了四人后,警方在这些小区加倍了巡逻人手
then double them again after the fifth and sixth.
在他第五和第六次行凶后再次加倍
Yet our unsub still watched the houses.
我们的不名嫌犯却还能在暗中窥伺
How could he not have been seen?
他怎能不被发现呢
Is that an oriole?
那是黄鹂吗
No. A black-headed grosbeak.
不对,是黑头蜡嘴鸟
Grosbeak?
蜡嘴鸟
Grosbeak, female.
又来一只蜡嘴鸟,雌的
Orson Welles said
奥逊·威尔斯曾说过
All the birds that belong to our sex have prettier feathers.
雄鸟总是拥有美丽的羽毛
'cause males have got to try to justify their existence.
因为他们要证明自己的存在
We spend all our time screaming, "look at me. Look at me."
我们无时无刻都在叫唤着,看看我,看看我
"Mommy, mommy. Look at me."
妈妈,妈妈,看看我
Yeah?
25?
25个
Look at me.
看看我
Ok.
好的
Garcia couldn't get a fix on the call
加西亚不能锁定来电方位
because it was routed through 25 different substations.
因为那通电话是途经,25个不同的分站打过来的
25 substations.
5个分站
He wanted them to see him.
他想让他们看见他
We established that.
我们已经确定这个说法了
He's meticulous. Nothing is an accident.
他谨小慎微,没有留下丝毫破绽
He vacuumed.
他用吸尘器打扫
Seeing is about domination.
让受害者看着他是为了满足控制欲
His creation.
完成他的杰作
He positioned everything exactly the way he wanted it.
所有的一切都经过他精心布置
And?
然后呢
If the eyes were so they could watch the attack
如果他是想让受害者看着他作案
why are they all facing away from it?
那她们的脸怎么都是侧过去的
In that position, they couldn't see him during.
从这个角度,她们无法看到他作案的过程
He wanted them to see him afterward.
他是想让她们在作案之后看到他
Office of unfettered omniscience. Penelope Garcia is in.
无所不知办公室,佩内洛普·加西亚为您服务
Speak, oh fortunate one.
说吧,幸运的家伙
Garcia, it's Elle.
加西亚,是艾尔
Could you get into the phone repair records in San Diego?
你能不能找到,圣地亚哥的电话维修记录
Sunshine...
美女
I can run centcom from here and still participate in simultaneous tetris tournaments.
我能一边直捣黄龙,一边玩俄罗斯方块
I'm looking for repairmen cross-referenced with the murders in San Diego.
将圣地亚哥的凶犯,和维修工做交叉对比
It could be as much as four or five days prior.
应该是四五天前的
See if there are any common names.
看看有没有重复出现的名字
Total cake. Stay on the line.
小事一桩,别挂电话
What you got?
你查到什么
He's a phone technician, Hotch.
他是一个电话技术员,霍奇
Police are looking for someone walking around the neighborhood in broad daylight.
警方光注意那些,大白天在街区徘徊的人
Who notices a phone guy up on a pole?
有谁会留意到电话线杆上的电话技术员
He can watch for husbands leaving for work
他可以观察到丈夫什么时候上班
watch for police patrols, know when the neighborhood's quiet.
掌握警方的巡逻规律,还有小区什么时候最安静
He knows when he'll have plenty of time.
他知道在哪个时间,他有充裕的时间作案
He can even tap into a phone line to make sure someone's home.
他甚至可以窃听电话,确定目标是否在家
How about routing a call through 25 substations?
还有让一通电话途经25个分站
Backyard? Hey, he's just looking for a pole.
潜进后院,他只要一根电话线杆就行
Got tape? Course he does.
胶带,他当然有
Wire? He's a repairman.
电线,他是个维修工
Sounds right, Jason.
很有道理,杰森
It is right, and we have his name.
没错,而且我们还查到他的名字了
There you go. Oh, that's a good boy.
再来一口,乖,宝宝乖
You want some juice, big boy?
想喝果汁吗,宝宝
You want some juice? Ok.
想喝果汁汁吗,好啊
Mommy.
妈咪
Ooh, yes, I know. We're gonna have some apple juice, pookie.
好的,我知道,宝宝要喝苹果汁,小淘气
That's your favorite.
你最爱喝的
I know. I know you love it.
我知道,我知道宝宝爱喝
FBI.
联邦调查局
I need to know where one of your technicians is.
我要知道你们其中一位技术员,现在在哪
FBI?
联邦调查局
Where are your technicians?
你的技术员都到哪里去了
They're all out in the field.
他们都外出干活去了
Listen! I need Franklin Graney right now.
听着,我现在要找富兰克林·格兰尼
Now you'll lay down.
你乖乖躺下来
Please. Please don't hurt me. I have a baby.
求求你,求求你不要伤害我,我还有个儿子
Cooperate and you'll be all right.
乖乖合作,你会没事的
Please. Oh!
求你了
Cooperate and you'll be all right.
乖乖合作,你会没事的
He's on service calls in the area of Orange and Chandler.
他正在奥兰治和钱德勒街上门维修
Get a hold of Hotch.
通知霍奇
Tell him to bring the team and any S.D. Cops he can round up.
让他带各小组和当地警员过来
This is his truck.
这是他的卡车
Fan out. Go through yards. Look at telephone poles.
兵分几路到处找找,查看院子,留意有电话线杆的地方
He's around here.
他就在这附近
Let me out. Let me out.
让我出去,让我出去
875 Orange, Hotch. Back door.
霍奇,奥兰治街875号,后门
Never acknowledge me. Never...think of me.
从来都不认识我,从来没有想过我
I'll shoot her.
我会一枪打死她
No, you won't, Franklin.
不,你不会的,富兰克林
Yes, I will.
我会的
If you hurt her, I'll kill you.
如果你敢伤害她,我就杀了你
I'll just say we caught a low-life burglar.
然后我们说逮到了一个下流的窃贼
You didn't turn out to be Tommy after all.
你不会成为"杀手汤米"
You will remain uncaught.
你依然算未落法网
After a while, people will forget you. You'll be nothing.
过一阵子,人们就会忘了你,你就会一文不值
Once every 5 or 10 years, they'll do a TV show.
每过五年十年,他们会做一档电视节目
They'll ask, "what ever happened to that Tommy guy?
有人会问,那个"杀手汤米"最后怎样了
Why'd he disappear?"
怎么无影无踪了呢
Then they'll stop talking about it altogether.
然后他们就不再谈论你了
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Come on. Walk outta here with me.
过来,跟我一起走出去
I'll make sure your face is splashed
我会保证在各大报纸
across every newspaper and TV in the country.
还有全国电视媒体上都让你上镜
Tommy killer: Franklin Graney.
"杀手汤米":富兰克林·格兰尼
Everyone will see you then.
每个人都能看见你
Bundy, Dahmer, Graney.
邦迪,达摩,格兰尼
Whole world will know who you are.
全世界都会认识你
It's up to you, Franklin.
这都取决于你,富兰克林
You can be famous, or you can be invisible.
你可以一夜成名,或者继续做你的隐形人
You'll tell everyone?
你会告诉所有人吗
I have a media specialist outside right now.
媒体记者都在外面候着
It is your choice.
由你来决定
Promise?
你保证
Yes, sir. I promise.
没错,我保证
Back away from the gun.
离你的枪远点
Where's my baby? My baby!
我的宝宝在哪,我的宝宝
He's fine. He's just fine.
他没事,他很好
You're ok.
你们都安全了
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's ok.
没事的
It's ok.
没事了
Rose Kennedy once said,
罗丝·肯尼迪曾说过
"Birds sing after a storm.
连鸟儿都会在暴风雨后欢唱
"Why shouldn't people feel as free
人们为什么在阳光普照的时候
to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"
还不尽情享受快乐呢
Oh, I almost forgot. I have something for you.
我都差点忘了,有东西要给你
Oh, yeah?
真的吗
Forgot to give it to you at the party.
忘记在你的生日派对上给你了
But you don't give birthday presents.
可你从来不会送生日礼物的
The "Red....Skins."
是华盛顿红人队门票
It's a V.I.P. Box.
还是贵宾包厢
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
Every been to a pro football game?
以前看过职业橄榄球赛吗
No, I honestly didn't even know this was football.
没呢,我甚至不知道这是橄榄球
You're gonna love it.
你会喜欢的
We are. You're coming with me, right?
我们都会喜欢的,你跟我一起去,对吗
No.
不了
Someone else on the plane is a huge Skins fan.
这里的某人是红人队的忠实粉丝
Who?
谁啊
Only person in the world who calls you Spence.
这里唯一一个叫你史宾斯的人
JJ?
婕婕
She's a huge RedSkins fan.
她是红人队的超级粉丝
Wh-what should I say?
我,我该怎么开口呢
Checkmate.
将军
Heard you're, uh, a fan of football.
听说你,你喜欢橄榄球

重点单词   查看全部解释    
renaissance [rə'neisəns]

想一想再看

n. 文艺复兴,再生

联想记忆
costly ['kɔstli]

想一想再看

adj. 昂贵的,代价高的

联想记忆
prosecute ['prɔsikju:t]

想一想再看

vt. 对 ... 提起公诉,彻底进行,追捕,经营,从事

联想记忆
burglar ['bə:glə]

想一想再看

n. 窃贼

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
block [blɔk]

想一想再看

n. 街区,木块,石块
n. 阻塞(物), 障

 
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 标题,题目,航向
动词head的现在分词

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
simultaneous [.saiməl'teinjəs]

想一想再看

adj. 同时发生的,同步的

联想记忆
acknowledge [ək'nɔlidʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 承认,公认,告知收到,表示感谢,注意到

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。