Now, I really think you're gonna love this one, Becky.I think we found you a good one.
贝卡,我真心认为你会爱上这个的,我们为你找到了一个很好的房子
Yeah, when we saw this, we looked at each other and we were like, "Wow.""This is theirs." Yeah.
当看到这房子时 我们都看向了对方,反应一致“哇” 这就是他们想要的
And it's a fixerupper... Yeah. It is.Which I know we weren't looking for.
这是个需要修缮的房子 是的 我知道我们并不是在寻觅
But at least it's not a fixerdowner.
但是最起码这并不是一成不变的
Oh, honey, can you just...
嗯,甜心,你能别
Can you hold one second? Yeah, can you?
你能保持吗?可以啊,你行吗?
You're up. You're up.
你上。
What?
什么?
No, it's not my turn.
不该我上
You're up, now. It can't be. You're up.
你现在就去。 这不行。你上。
So you want a panic room, okay.
所以你是不想好了嘛
Nate? What? Nate?Hey there, buddy.Whatcha doin' here?
内特?发生什么了?内特?哥们,嗨,你在干嘛呢?
I'm preparing.
我在准备
Right, you're preparing.For what?
嗯,我在准备 为了什么?
To get my baby brother from the storks.
为了从送子鸟那里得到一个小弟弟
Right.Hey, I love your school encourages imagination over actual learning, but the storks don't deliver anymore. I know.
这样 嗯,我喜欢你的学校鼓励想象力超过实际学习 但是鹳鸟不会送来任何东西。 我知道
They haven't done that in, like, forever.
他们永远也不会这么做
Dad, you don't have to help me at all.This is a guiltfree pass for you to go back inside and work.Just go. Go. Shoo, shoo, Dad. Go.
老爸,你一点忙也帮不上 你回去工作吧,没事的。走吧走吧,去,老爸,快走。
What?Okay, all right.
什么?好吧,随你了。