We interrupt our scheduled programming
本台中断预播节目
to bring you breaking news.
插播一则重大新闻
Good afternoon.
下午好
In the last several minutes,
刚刚的几分钟里
KOB has received dozens of reports of what appears to be a crashed aircraft--
KOB电视台收到了数十个关于阿尔布开克东部一起
possibly two aircraft on Albuquerque's east side.
疑似两架航班相撞事故的电话
As of yet, details are scarce,
目前事故的细节尚不清楚
But callers describe witnessing an explosion overhead,
但据报告者描述,他们目睹了上空的爆炸
followed by falling debris. Visible now toward...
及其坠落的残骸,空中仍可见尘埃弥漫
...crash investigators
国家运输安全委员会
with the National Transportation Safety Board
的事故调查人员
are expected on-site as early as this evening.
将于今晚到达事故现场
But officials warn that, with a debris field of this magnitude,
但官员们也提醒事故残骸覆盖面积如此之广
the investigation and the clean-up may well stretch--
调查和残骸清理工作可能会持续较长时间
...are now saying that the Boeing 737
联邦航空管理局发言人称
was being re-routed or vectored through the airspace, which is standard procedure,
该架波音737当时正在指挥塔调度下更改航线
according to a spokesman for the FAA.
其间一切操作均符合规程
The eight-seat King Air 350
8座的空中之王350
was a charter flight operating out of Saint George, Utah, bound for Amarillo, Texas.
是从犹他州的圣乔治城起飞飞往德克萨斯州的阿马里洛
It sounded like hail.
听上去像下冰雹
Like heavy hailstones.
石头一样的大冰雹
It was just, um... bump-bump-bump all over the neighborhood.
简直就是...梆梆梆地砸落到整个街区
...indicating that the final death toll now stands at 167.
调查显示最终的遇难人数是167人
..67 muertos-- ...167...
167人遇难 167人
This mid-air collision has left many wondering
此次空中相撞事件让人们不禁质疑
how such an accident could take place
在如此严谨的安防措施下
in a system with so many safeguards.
为何还会发生这样恶劣的事故
Allegations continue that the collision
甚至有人指控造成5号航班
which brought down Flight 5 was caused by improper air traffic control.
撞机的原因是错误的空中指挥
The bombshell confirmation out of Oklahoma City today,
这一惊人消息已被俄克拉荷马城的
as the FAA confirmed, it was, indeed,
联邦航空管理局证明属实
a lone air traffic controller's fateful mistake...
事故归因为一名空中交通管制员的失误
...que el nombre del hombre es Donald Margolis.
这名男子的姓名是唐纳德·马戈利斯
...is Donald Margolis, a 19-year veteran of the FAA's
是唐纳德·马戈利斯联邦航空管理局19年的老员工
Air Route Traffic Control Center in Albuquerque.
服务于阿尔布开克空中航线交通控制中心
...Margolis recently returned to work
马戈利斯休假五周后
after a five-week absence,
第一天开始工作
which was due to, quote, a personal loss.
休假原因,据称是亲人离世
While it's now known that Margolis had recently lost a daughter...
现已查明马戈利斯的女儿一个月前
...to a drug overdose a month before.
因吸毒过量死亡
His troubled daughter Jane Margolis, aged 26,
他的女儿名叫珍妮·马戈利斯, 26岁
apparently had a long history of substance abuse.
有长期吸毒史
And friends of the family say the death of his only child hit Margolis particularly hard.
马戈利斯家的朋友们认为,独生女儿的死对他打击巨大
Coming as it did little more than a month before,
由于两起事件相隔仅一个月
many are questioning the timing of his return to work,
有人质疑他返岗工作的时间是否恰当
and are wondering how much blame truly lies
并指问让这位悲恸的父亲
with those who let this grieving father--
返岗工作的人该负何种责任
No. No, no.
不,不
I usually open with "So sorry you're here."
我通常会先说,你来到这里我很遗憾
Where would you like to begin?
你想从哪里谈起
I really just need this quick and easy, you know?
我只想快一点结束
As quick as something like this can be. Okay.
越快越好,好的
Is that mutual?
是双方的决定吗
Does your husband go along with that?
你丈夫同意了吗
Does he know?
他知情吗
Well, I mean, he certainly knows we're separated, so--
我是说他当然知道我们已经分开了,所以
Has he moved out?
他搬出去了吗
We're in the process of moving him out.
这事我们正在办
Yeah. Today, hopefully.
嗯,希望是,今天
And in the meantime, my--my son and my daughter
现在,我的儿子和女儿
and I are staying with my sister.
跟我一起住在我妹妹家
So you've moved out?
这么说是你搬出去了
Well, yes, just temporarily,
是的,只是暂时的
only so he could get his things.
为了方便他收拾东西
That was supposed to happen last week,
本该是上周搬的
but then came the crash, and--
但是发生了撞机,然后
Oh, God. You weren't one of the-Right--
哦,天哪你家不会是
Yeah. Right beneath the flight path.
是的,就在航线正下方
And, um... uh, we had debris land in our yard
然后我家的院子
and all of our neighborhood, so- Mmm. Terrible.
和整个街区满是残骸, 太可怕了
Yeah. Apparently, even, um...you know, parts of bodies,
是啊,甚至还有,尸体碎片
and so I certainly couldn't bring myself to--
所以我当然不能...
So awful. I know.
太可怕了,是啊
Anyway, I was certainly not ready to move back, but it's time.
我当时不能搬回去,但现在可以了
I'm sure we're driving my sister and her husband up a wall.
我想我妹妹和妹夫一定被我们烦死了
Well, you definitely want to maintain residency in your actual home.
你一定要回到自己家中居住
It just puts you in a better position in regards to custody.
在争取抚养权方面,才能占据主动
Two children, you said?
你说你们有两个孩子
Yes. Holly here,
对,这是小女儿霍莉
and then I have a son in high school--Walter Junior.
还有个儿子在上高中名叫小沃尔特
They need to stay with me. Okay.
他们得跟着我过,了解
How long have you been married?
结婚多久了
Sixteen years.
16年
And it's not an apartment. It's a house that you live in?
住的不是公寓楼,是幢房子是吧
Do you own outright?
贷款付清了吗
Do you have a mortgage? Yes.
仍在按揭吗,对
There's definitely a mortgage. We have, um...
当然是按揭的,还有...
maybe 15 years on it.
大概15年贷款未付
What about other debts or assets?
其他债务或资产呢
Do you feel you have a good understanding
你对你们夫妻双方的财务状况
of you and your husband's financial situation?
是否有充分的了解
Is your husband employed?
你丈夫有工作吗
You know what? Here's the thing.
我先跟你说清楚
I-I'm really not looking
我真的没想要
for any, sort of, uh, loopholes or--
找什么漏洞或是想...
I don't know-- just-No.
钻什么空子之类的
No loopholes.
不是钻空子
I just intend that every one of my clients
我只想让我的每位客户
get a full and honest accounting
对自己婚内的资产及负债状况
of what it is they owe and what it is they own.
都能够有全面如实的了解
To that end, I say let's leave no stone unturned.
为此,希望能够知无不言
You'd be amazed what I've seen partners hide from one another.
你无法想象有多少夫妻双方隐瞒财产的案例
Walt? Hey, buddy.
沃尔特老兄在么
Hey, Walt?
沃尔特,在家吗
Hey. Hey, buddy, there you are.
兄弟,你在这啊
Listen, I, uh-You know, well-- It's, uh...time.
是这样的,差不多该出发了
The shittiest week since 9/11, okay? Bar none.
911以来最糟的一周,绝无仅有
Yeah, this is it. Hands down, we're living it.
真的,不容置疑,绝对是的
I mean, I speak with some authority
我跟主管当局有些人谈过
because we definitely had some shitty weeks
在过去的数月里
in the past few months, you know?
有好几周都很糟很乱
But this here, I mean, call, you know--
但这周发生的事情,实在是...
call freakin' the Guinness Book of World Records--
简直能上吉尼斯世界记录
Call freakin'-Am I talking too much?
我是不是话太多了
Am I? I am, right? I am. I know. Look, look.
是吗,肯定是的吧,我就知道
But this situation between you and, uh-- uh--
但你们俩现在这情况...
I'm not asking, by the way.
我不是打听八卦啊
Okay? It's none of my business.
这本就不关我的事
I do not want to get in the middle of you two.
我也不想介入你们俩这事
I'm just saying-Listen, listen-Okay?
我的意思是...听一下总成吧
You beat a little tactical retreat. Yeah?
你就当这是战略性转移吧,懂我意思
And regroup.
然后再回家来
And then-- bong.
然后...就没事了
You know, absence makes the--
小别一下,回来就好了...
I'm pulling for you, you know? I'm pulling for you--
我来帮你搬,我来帮你搬
No heavy lifting.
别提重物
I got it. No, it's okay.
让我来, 没事,我来吧
I got it. Jesus--.
让我来天哪
What do you got in there, cinder blocks?
你里面放的什么呀,煤渣砖吗
Half a million in cash.
五十万美元现钞
That's the spirit.
要的就是这种精神
I got it. I got it.
我来吧,我来吧
Who's here for self-improvement?
谁是来这自我完善的
Come on, give me a show of hands.
来,举个手
Who among you is here hoping they can actively improve who they are? All right.
你们哪位希望自己从此能改过自新,好了
See, that's your first mistake.
这就是你们犯的第一个错误
You should be here to learn self-acceptance.
你们来这该学的,是自我接纳
Hey, honey, you, uh-- you want another waffle?
亲爱的再来块华夫饼干吗
I still got the iron out.
我还没开始收拾
I could cut up some bananas.
还能帮你切点香蕉
Hi, you're reached Walt, Skyler, Flynn, and Holly.
你好,这里是沃尔特,斯凯勒,弗林和霍莉家
Please leave us a message.
有事请留言
Uh, hey. Hello, everybody.
大家好
Good morning. I was just checking in
早,我只是来打个招呼
and thought I'd pass along the current contact information.
再知会下我最新的联系方式
I mean, certainly, you can always reach me on my cell.
当然,有事尽管打我手机
I've always got that on me.
我肯定随身带着的
But in terms of a mailing address,
但万一要寄信的话
I'm here at The Beachcomber.
我现在住在长船礁酒店
And you know what? It's actually very nice.
这里真不错
It's very pleasant.
非常舒适
Not as high end as the Oakwood,
虽然没有奥克伍德酒店那么高端
but, you know, not as corporate--
但作为一家酒店...
Oh, hey, would you please just-- Hey, Dad. It's me.
你能帮我...爸,是我
No, I'm not okay.
不,我不好
I don't know what the hell is going on.
我不知道到底怎么回事
Nobody's telling me Jack shit around here.
没人他妈的跟我说怎么回事
Hey, Flynn. What-Whatever.
弗林,别说粗话,随便吧
I-I don't even care anymore.
我什么都无所谓了
Can-Can you just give me a ride to school?
你能来载我去上学吗
I'll take you to school. Yeah. No.
我可以送你去学校,是的,不用
I-I'm ready now.
我现在就准备好出发了
Flynn, I'm taking you to school.
弗林,我来送你上学
All right. I'm here. See you soon.
好的,我来了,待会见
May I have your attention, please?
请注意听我讲话
As all of you know, last week our city suffered a terrible tragedy,
众所周知,上周这座城市发生了一场可怕的悲剧
one that none of us will ever forget,
我们没有人会忘记
which is why today we're going to take a little time out of our schedule
所以今天我们特意抽出时间
to gather in the gym and talk.
聚集到这里谈话
I just find it, You know, really really hard to concentrate
我只是觉得真的无法集中精力
Because of all the horrors, You know, we perceived.
因为这些我们经历的可怕的事
It just really gets inside your brain, and in college they have this thing where,
让你挥之不去就好像在大学里
if your roommate kills himself
如果...你室友自杀了
like, if you come home and find him hanging in the closet or whatever
如果你回到寝室发现他在壁橱或者其他什么地方吊着
It's basically, like, an automatic "A" for you.
悲恸感顿上心头
And I just think that that kind of compassion is
我觉得这种怜悯之心
is something to... Okay.
是一种... 可以了
Thank you, Barry.
巴里,谢谢你
Who wants to go next?
还有谁想发言
No judgments, guys. Just feelings.
没有对错,只要说出你们的感受
You can say anything and everything
心里怎么想的
That's on your mind. Anyone?
就怎么说有人吗
There you go, honey.
亲爱的,说吧
I just keep asking myself
我一直在扪心自问
Honey, could you please stand up?
亲爱的,站起来说好吗
Just keep asking myself, "Why did this happen?"
我一直自问,为什么会发生这种事
I mean, if there's a God and all,
如果上帝真的存在
Why does he allow all those innocent people to die for no reason?
他怎么能让这么多无辜的人无故死去
Okay, can we just keep it secular, honey?
我们还是把眼光放在世俗好吗
Anyhow, I haven't really been sleeping much.
不管怎样,我睡眠非常不充足
Does anyone else have that?
有人也像我一样吗
I just keep hearing that...that sound. That boom.
那个声音一直在耳边萦绕,爆炸声
It just plays over and over in my head
它一刻不休地在我脑海中回响
like it won't ever stop.
好像永远不会停止
Thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢你,亲爱的
Is there anyone else? Overhere.
还有人想说吗这里
My neighbor, he heard the crash,
我的邻居听到坠毁声
and he ran out to his front yard, and he found, like, this seat
他跑到前院他发现一个座椅
You know, like, an airline seat.
航空座椅
Like one you have on an airliner?
就是飞机里的那种
Well, anyway, the seat was standing
这个座椅稳稳当当地
perfectly upright in his front yard, right next to his Sea-Doos
立在他的院子里就在他的摩托艇旁边
Because, like, he has Sea-Doos
是的,一艘海上摩托艇
But...
但是...
there was still a pair of legs
就在椅子上,还有两条腿
buckled into them.
卡在里面
Human legs. You okay?
人的腿你还好吧
Yeah. Sorry.
是的,抱歉
I was just moved.
我只是有点感触
Maybe we should hear from the faculty.
让我们也来听听家长的想法
Certainly this tragedy didn't only affect our students.
他们也同样经历了这场悲剧
Mr. White, would you like to say something?
怀特老师,你想说几句吗
And by the way, welcome back. Hmm?
首先欢迎你回来
It's so good to have you back.
你能回来实在是太好了
I guess what I would
我想,我会
Sorry. Sorry. I guess what I would want to say is...
抱歉,抱歉我想说的是...
to look on the bright side.
要往好的方面看
First of all, nobody on the ground was killed.
首先,地面上没有出现伤亡
And that I mean, an incident like this over a populated urban center
我是说,这样的事故是发生在人口众多的市中心上空
That right there, that's that's just gotta be
却没有伤及市民
some minor miracle, so Plus, neither plane was full.
可以说是个小小的奇迹了而且,两架飞机都没有坐满
You know, the the 737 was was what? Uh,
那架波音737仅仅大概只有
Maybe two-thirds full, I believe.
只有三分之二的乘客
Right? Yes?
对吗
Or maybe even three-quarters full. well, at any rate,
或者是四分之三不管怎么说
What you're left with casualty-wise is
就遇难人数来说
Just the 50th worst air disaster.
这只不过是第50大空难
Actually, tied for 50th.
事实上,最多排在第50了
There are, in truth, 53 crashes throughout history
事实上在历史上有53次这样的空难
That are just as bad or worse
有些比这次更糟
Tenerife?
特内里费
Has anybody anybody hear of Tenerife?
你们有人听说过特内里费空难吗
No?
没有吗
In 1977, two fully loaded 747s
1977年,两架满乘的波音747客机
crashed into each other on Tenerife.
在特内里费上空相撞
Does anybody know how big a 747 is?
你们知道一架波音747客机有多大吗
I mean, it's way bigger than a 737.
那可比波音737大多了
And we're talking about two of them.
更别说是两架撞一起
Nearly 600 people died on Tenerife.
600余人丧命特内里费
But if any of you even remember it at all?
但你们对此还有印象吗
Any of you? I doubt it.
还有人记得吗,我想没有
You know why?
都知道为什么吗
It's because... people move on.
是因为人们都得往前看
They just move on. And we will, too.
人们都往前看,我们也会
We will move on, and we will get past this
我们会往前看,我们会遗忘掉
because that is what human beings do.
这是人类的共性
We survive. And, uh...
我们能挺过去而且...
We survive, and-- and we-- we overcome.
我们挺过去,并且,我们可以承受着一切
Yeah. We survive. We survive, and--
对的,我们挺过去了,我们挺过去就
Thank you. Okay.
非常感谢,好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good.
很好
Hey, how's your aunt Marie doing?
你小姨玛丽最近怎么样
Fine, I guess.
我想还好吧
You make sure you say hello to her for me, will you?
进去记得替我打个招呼
Why don't you just come inside? It's your house.
你自己干嘛不进去说,这也是你家啊
No, I-- He's gone.
算了,我他走了
Hey, Flynn!
弗林回来啦
How's your Tricks I'm good. Why?
你不舒服吗,我很好,怎么了
Tricks. It's an expression.
你看上去不舒服啊
How are you?
还好吧
Why do you gotta treat him like this?
你们为什么这么对他
Why you gotta be like this?
你为什么要这样
Why can't you just talk, even?
为什么你们就不能坐下来好好谈谈呢
Cool down. Okay. Okay.
冷静点,没事,没事的
Out of the mouths of babes, huh?
终归还是个孩子啊
You know, try not to hold it against him.
尽量不要让这件事影响到他
You know, I mean, the poor kid, he's probably just dying of curiosity.
我是说这个可怜的孩子一定是很困惑
You know, and I guess it would be natural for him to wonder.
我觉得困惑与执著正是他这个年龄孩子的共性
I mean, he's probably just wondering, you know,
我想他可能只是想知道
what is it that could have gone so wrong, Marie.
到底发生了些什么,玛丽
that my mother would leave Marie.
致使父母离异,玛丽
I can't help you get through this, Skyler,
斯凯勒,如果你不跟我讲清楚
you know, if you won't tell me what it is that Walt did. Well, you know what?
沃尔特到底做了些什么我无法帮到你的,你知道吗
I don't-I don't remember asking you, all right?
我不记得曾向你寻求过帮助吧
Well, I think that's... So if you want to be supportive,
我觉得这正是,如果你真的想帮我
the reason you're stuck.
你现在发愁的原因
You could be supportive without prying,
求求你就别这么八卦了
that would be really great, prying, okay.
那样会更好些,八卦,好吧
Well, prying's a strong word, but I don't-- ...helpful.
八卦这个词很贴切,我确实是在帮倒忙
It's that... voice inside your head.
你们脑海中回荡的声响
It's that sneaky, rat-bastard, 24/7 voice.
反反复复,一刻不停,让人抓狂
You guys know what I'm talking about.
你们知道我说的是什么吧
That voice that tells you you're not good enough.
那个嘲讽你无能的声响
Not good enough for what? Not good enough to...be what, President of the United States?
到底什么无能是不够格当美国总统吗
Well, okay, so maybe you're not that good.
好吧,也许扯得太远了
But now are you good enough
但现在你们是否有
to deserve your share of basic human happiness?
与人分享喜怒哀乐的资格呢
Are you good enough to be okay
你们是否对自己的状况
with who and what you are?
感到满意呢
I say yes.
我想答案是肯定的
But it doesn't matter what I say.
但是不要管我说了什么
It's your voice, which means you're the only one that hears it,
那是你们脑海中的声音只有你自己能听得到
which means that you're the only one that can fight it. Right?
只有你自己才能与之斗争对吧
Jesse...
杰西
We never hear from you.
从来没听你讲过话
What's going on?
到底怎么了
You can tell me I'm full of shit.
如果你认为我讲的全是废话
It's okay. I don't mind.
没事,我不介意
Just... Come on.
但是...说吧
Let us in on it.
给我们讲一讲
So, like, what makes you the expert?
要说什么,你当然什么都懂
I don't think I ever said I was that.
我好像从来没这么说过
Yeah, but you're the one sitting here, right?
是啊,但是坐在那里讲话的人是你吧
Telling us thus and so,
对我们说这讲那
be happy, forgive yourself, blah, blah, blah.
要学会快乐生活,要宽恕自己云云
Have you ever really hurt anybody?
但是你伤害过人吗
I don't just mean disappointed your mother or whatever,
我不是指让你母亲失望之类的事
but did you... ever really... hurt someone?
但是...你是否真的伤害过别人
I killed my daughter.
我害死了自己的女儿
It was July 18th... which is my birthday.
那天是7月18日那是我的生日
July 18, 1992.
1992年的7月18日
I was high on cocaine,
我吸食了大量的可卡因
and I was drunk.
还喝了很多酒
Cocaine wasn't an issue
可卡因不是诱因
because I had bought myself 2 grams the night before as a birthday present.
因为之前那晚我买了2克的可卡因当做自己的生日礼物
I had plenty left.
那晚我还剩好多
But I was out of vodka.
但我喝了太多的伏特加
And this is in Portsmouth, Virginia,
这一切都发生在弗吉尼亚的朴茨茅斯
Where instead of selling liquor in the supermarkets,
那地方的超市里不卖酒
they have these ABC stores Which close at 5 p.m.
但ABC百货里有卖可是他们五点就会打烊
And right then it was, like, 4:42.
那时大概四点四十二分
So I'm arguing with my wife--
我在跟我妻子争吵
"Come on, go to the ABC for me."
"求你了,帮我去一趟ABC吧"
"It's my birthday."
"今天是我的生日啊,"
"Come on."
"快点"
"They're not gonna sell it to me."
"他们不会卖酒给我的"
She's saying, "No, no."
她说"不去,不去"
So I'm pissed, and the clock is ticking,
我就很生气,时间不多了
so I jump in my truck.
我就跳上车
She's--my 6-year-old daughter...
她我6岁的女儿
She's playing at the end of the driveway. So...
她在车道末端玩耍于是
How do you not hate yourself?
你怎么不恨你自己呢
I did hate myself... for a long time.
我确实很恨我自己,恨了很长时间
But it didn't stop me from...
但这并没有阻止我
drinking and getting high.
继续酗酒,继续吸毒
It just made it that much worse.
这只让事情变得更糟
Self-hatred, guilt,
自我憎恶,罪恶感
It accomplishes nothing.
这些成就不了任何事情
It just stands in the way.
它们只能阻碍你
Stands in the way of what?
阻碍你什么呢
True change.
真正的改变
Skyler, hi.
斯凯勒
Is this a good time to talk?
现在方便谈谈么
Yeah. Come in, please.
当然,请进
Skyler.
斯凯勒
Do you want to start? Okay.
你想开始说吗好的
Why-- why are you doing this?
为... 为什么你要这么做
Why are you even thinking this way?
为什么你会想出这种方式
Is it to punish me?
是为了惩罚我吗
I am not punishing you, Walt.
沃尔特,我不是惩罚你
This is punitive is what this is.
这就是在惩罚我
We are happily married.
我们的婚姻很美满
I am happily married.
我婚后很幸福
I am happy.
我很开心
We're just--
我们只是
I love you, Skyler,
斯凯勒,我爱你
And I would do anything for you.
我愿意为你做任何事
Would you even consider-- I mean, Jesus!
你可不可以考虑我的意思是,天呐
You come in here, and you wave these papers in my face,
你来我这儿你把这些纸甩到我面前
When there's a whole other entire side to this thing.
这件事有着完整的两面
There's your side, and there's my side.
一面是你,一面是我
And you haven't heard my side yet.
而你还没有听过我的解释
You haven't heard any of it at all.
你甚至还什么都不知道
You're a drug dealer.
你是个毒品贩子
No. What-How-- What? Yeah.
不是,什么,你怎么,什么,是的
How else could you possibly make that kind of money?
不然的话怎么解释你会赚那么多钱
Marijuana.
大麻
That Pinkman kid. No?
那个叫平克曼的孩子,不是吗
Walt Oh, my God, Walt.
哦,我的天呐,
Cocaine?
可卡因
It's methamphetamine.
是甲基苯丙胺
But I-I'm--I manufacture.
但我,我是,我制造
I am not a dealer. Oh.
但我不贩卖哦
Per se. It doesn't mean--
这东西本身它并不意味...
No, Skyler.
斯凯勒,别这样
Listen to me, Skyler. No.
斯凯勒,听我说, 不
Listen. No.
听着,不
There are a lot of angles to this, okay?
这事有很多层面
It's complicated, all right? So please, let's--
这很复杂,你明白吗,所以请你
Please, let's just sit back down,
求你了,我们坐回去
and we'll talk it through.
我们好好谈谈
I'm gonna make you a deal, Walt.
沃尔特,我要跟你做笔交易
I won't tell Hank,
我不会告诉汉克
And I won't tell your children or anybody else.
我也不会告诉孩子们或任何人
Nobody will hear it from me,
我不会走漏一丝风声
But only if you grant me this divorce and stay out of our lives.
但你要答应我离婚并且离我们的生活远远的
No, Skyler. I mean it.
斯凯勒别这样,我是认真的
Now let me the hell out of here before I throw up.
我要赶紧离开这鬼地方,我快吐了
Your windshield's broken. Yep.c
你的挡风玻璃碎了没错
A little friction in the marriage right now.
我的婚姻正经历一些小挫折
Strictly temporary.
非常短暂的
We're just-- just taking a little break.
我们只是只是需要一些空间
Uh, that's you over there.
你睡那儿吧
Listen, um, money.
听好了,关于钱的事
Saul has got it for you,
索尔正替你看着呢
And so as so as you're feeling better--
只要你感觉好点儿了
I'm better.
我很好
You're better.
你很好
Really?
真的吗
What? The rehab? It helped?
什么,那个康复中心,有用吗
Yeah. I'm done using.
恩,我戒掉了
That's excellent. That's--
真是太棒了,真是
That's very good, Jesse.
很好,杰西
Boy-- very good.
孩子,很好
You know, um... in spite of how bad things got,
你知道...不管遇到多么糟糕的情况
it really could be looked at like a wake-up call for both of us.
可以把它当做对我们的当头棒喝
I mean, you know, just to get our--
我是说,让我们...
our lives back together again
让我们的生活回到原轨
and on the straight and narrow.
循规蹈矩,安分守己
You been following this airplane crash? Yeah.
你一直在调查飞机失事的事是啊
You know it was Jane's dad
你知道是珍妮的父亲
who accidentally crashed them together?
是他不经意间让飞机相撞的
Because he was so torn up?
是因为他身心俱惫么
Okay, look, let me stop you right there, all right?
好的,听着,我要打断一下,好吗
You are not responsible for this--
你跟这事没关系
not in any way, shape, or form, all right?
一点关系都没有,好吗
Now, I-I am very up-to-date on this thing,
我...我一直在追踪这件事
probably far more than you are,
也许比你知道的更多
and there are-- there are many factors at play there.
在这件事中有很多不确定因素
Yeah?
是吗
For instance, there's some sort of collision radar
比如也许飞机的防撞雷达
on the jet that may not have been working properly.
一时失灵了
Now, that's public record. You can look that up.
这都在公务档案上,你可以查阅一下
And the whole system is run on-- on 1960s technology.
整个系统,用的是上世纪60年代的技术
No. No, really...
不,不,说真的...
I blame the government.
我怪罪于政府
You either run from things, or you face them, Mr. White.
要不逃避要不就面对,怀特老师
And what exactly does that mean?
什么意思
I learned it in rehab.
我在康复中心学到的
It's all about accepting who you really are.
接受最真实的自我
I accept who I am.
我接受我是谁
And who are you?
那么你是谁呢
I'm the bad guy.
我是坏蛋
Is the food to your satisfaction?
您吃得还满意吗
Very much.
很棒
It's good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到您
May I?
我可以坐吗
I have an offer that I think will be of interest to you.
有个提议我想你会感兴趣的
I actually am not here to--
实际上我到这儿来不是
I'm here because I owe you the courtesy and respect
我来是因为出于礼貌和对您的尊重
to tell you this personally. I'm done.
我必须来当面讲明我要收手了
It has nothing to do with you personally.
这个决定和您个人没有任何关系
I find you extraordinarily professional,
我觉得您相当的专业
and I appreciate the way you do business.
而且我很欣赏您做生意的方式
I'm just... making a change in my life
我只是想让我的生活有所改变
is what it is, and I'm--
并且,我...
I'm at some-- something of a crossroads.
我在十字路口彷徨,举足无措
It has brought me to a realization I am not a criminal.
渐渐的我意识到我不是罪犯
No offense to any people who are.
亦无意冒犯那些罪犯们
But... This is not me.
但是我不是那种人
I'd like you to hear my offer, notwithstanding.
尽管如此,我想让你听听我的提议
It won't change my mind. I'm sorry.
我不会改变主意的,对不起
$3 million.
三百万美元
For three months of your time.
给你三个月的时间
Three months, then out.
三个月,然后退出
3 million?
三百万么
May I take this as a yes?
我可以把它当做一个肯定的回答吗
I have money.
我有钱
I have more money than know how to spend.
我钱多的都不知道怎么花
What I don't have is my family.
我所缺少的是家庭
The answer is still no.
回答仍然是不
Enjoy your meal.
慢慢享用
Thank you.
谢谢