You're right. If someone wants to get at Missy's fallopian tubes, they'll have to go through me.
说的太对了。如果谁想占有米茜的输卵管统统得先过我这一关。
I am Shiva the destroyer! I will have the woman.
湿婆赐予我毁灭的力量!我要得到这女人!
I'm warning yo I was judo champion at math camp.
不要怪我没有警告过你,我可是数学夏令营的柔道冠军。
All right, now that's enough juvenile squabbling. You stop it. Stop it, I say!
够了孩子们,调皮时间马上结束。停下来,我叫你们停下来!
I'm going to settle this right now.
我现在就来解决这个问题。
Neither of you are good enough for my sister.
你俩都没有资格配我的妹妹。
Who are you to decide that?
凭啥由你来决定?
He's the man of his family. You have to respect his wishes.
人家可是他们家里的爷们呀,你们得尊重他的意愿。
You're out, too, by the way. Say what?
随便说下,你也出局。你说什么?
It's nothing personal. I'd just prefer if my future niece or nephew didn't become flatulent every time they ate an eskimo pie.
不是故意针对你。我只是不想我未来的侄子侄女一吃紫雪糕就胃胀气。
What are you so happy about?
你现在还有什么可高兴?
I'm not happy. It's the medication. I can't stop smiling.
我一点都不高兴。这是药物作用,我笑脸扭不过来了。
Leonard's made me aware of how high the genetic stakes are, we have to face the fact that none of you are suitable mates for my sister.
兰纳德提醒了我基因的风险会有多高,我们不得不面对一个事实,你们都不是我妹妹的最佳配偶。
Wait a minute. Leonard made you aware of that?
等会儿,兰纳德提醒你的?
We all make mistakes. Let's move on.
谁没犯过错呢,我们得向前看。
Excuse me, but I think you're missing a big opportunity here.
打断你下,我认为你将错过一个良机。
How so? Everybody knows genetic diversity produces the strongest offspring. Why not put a little mocha in the family latte?
此话怎讲?众所周知遗传多样性更能筛选出优良的后代,为何不加点黑摩卡咖啡在你家的拿铁里呢?
In principle, you have a point. But as a practical matter, need I remind you
理论上你说的很对,但是事实上我必须提醒你,
that it takes experimental pharmaceuticals to simply enable you to speak to the opposite sex.
服用实验阶段的药物仅仅是让你能对异性张口而已。
I think you're focusing entirely too much on the drugs.
我看你实在太多的考虑这些药了。
Is it 'cause I'm Jewish? 'Cause I'd kill my rabbi with a pork chop to be with your sister.
因为我是犹太人吗?我可以为了你妹妹用猪排干掉我的犹太老师。
This has nothing to do with religion.
和信仰没有关系。
This has to do with the fact that you're a tiny, tiny man who still lives with his mother.
而是因为你是个特小特小的男人,居然还跟老妈一起住。
Sheldon, you are really being unreasonable.
谢尔顿你实在太蛮不讲理了。
Am I? Here, eat this cheese without farting and you can sleep with my sister. Oh, really?
有吗?来,吃了这片奶酪,要是不放屁就让你和我妹妹上床。真的?
Shelly, can I speak to you for a minute? Alone.
谢利,我可以和你谈下吗?就我俩。
Why does everyone suddenly want to talk to me alone? Usually nobody wants to be alone with me.
怎么突然都想和我单独谈了?平时都没人愿意和我呆一块。
We all make mistakes. Let's move on.
谁都犯过错,我们得向前看。
Okay, I'm not even going to ask why you're pimping me out for cheese.
好吧,我都不打算质问你怎么会拿奶酪来兜售我,
But since when do you care at all about who I sleep with?
但我想知道什么时候你开始关心起我和谁上床了?
Well, truthfully, I've never given it any thought, but it has been pointed out to me that you carry DNA of great potential.
说实话其实我从没有考虑过,但是让我关心的是你的基因里携带着巨大的天赋。
What on earth are you talking about?
你到底在扯什么鬼东西?
Let me explain. You see, I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
容我解释下,你知道我是一次高级别的基因突变,在已存的平庸血统上的一次进化。
And what do you mean, "mediocre stock"?
你说的“平庸血统”是指什么?
That would be you. But residing within you, is the potential for another me.
可能就是你你身上所具备的,可以提供潜势给另外的我,
Perhaps even taller, smarter, and less prone to freckling, a sheldon 2.0, if you will.
也许会更高更加聪明。不会老是长雀斑,你可以称之为谢尔顿2.0版。
Sheldon 2.0? Exactly. Now, I am not saying that I should be the sole decider of who you mate with.
谢尔顿2.0版?十分正确。我不是在说我就是谁和你配对的唯一决策者,
If you're not attracted to the suitor, then the likelihood of conception will be reduced.
还取决于求偶者对你的吸引力,否则孕育的几率将会下降。
You have got to be kidding me. Not at all. Frequent coitus dramatically increases the odds of fertilization.
你开什么国际玩笑啊。完全不是。频繁的交媾激增受精的几率。
Okay, shelly, sit down. Now I've lived my whole life dealing with the fact that my twin brother is, as mom puts it, one of god's special, little people.
够了,谢利坐下。我活到现在,照老妈的话说,我一直活在老哥的阴影下,而他是上帝的特殊小杰作。
I always thought I was more like a cuckoo bird.
我一直认为杜鹃更贴切些,
You know, a superior creature whose egg is placed in the nest of ordinary birds.
一种占优势者的生物,把蛋产在普通的诸如麻雀的巢里,
Of course, the newly hatched cuckoo eats all the food, leaving the ordinary siblings to starve to death.
很自然地先出壳的杜鹃会吃光所有的食物,剩下那些可怜的小麻雀只有饿死的份。
Luckily for you, that's where the metaphor ended.
走运的是对你来说隐喻到此就结束了。
I thought it ended at cuckoo. You listen to me.
我以为在你提到杜鹃的时候就结束了。
If you want to start acting like a brother who cares about me, then terrific.
听我说,如果你想开始表现的像个称职的哥哥来关心我的话,那就好极了。
Bring it on. But you try one time to tell me who I should be sleeping with,
来吧。要是你想再尝试一次告诉我该和谁上床的话,
and you and I are going to go round and round the way we did when we were little. Remember?
就让你再尝尝我们小时候的滋味,还记忆犹新吧?
I have an alternate proposal. Go on.
我有另外一个提议。说吧。
You donate eggs. We will place them in cryogenic storage.
你去捐卵子,我们会把它们低温贮存起来,
I will find an appropriate sperm donor for your eggs, have them fertilized and implanted in you. That way, everybody wins.
我去找一个和你卵子配型的捐精者,对它们人工授精后植入你体内,这办法我们就是双赢啦。
Correction. Missy can date whoever she wants.
修正我的声明,米茜可以和她愿意的人约会。
Look, we have to settle this.
我们得解决下这个问题。
I agree. Sheldon's sister is hiding at Penny's because we've all been hitting on her at the same time.
对。谢尔顿妹妹躲到佩妮那儿都是因为我们全一起冲上去献殷勤。
She's not hiding. She needed privacy to call her grandmother who's apparently very sick.
人家才不是躲起来呢。她只是需要独处,好给她病得厉害奶奶打电话。
Oh, and then I believe she has to wash her hair.
我想她总还得洗个头吧。
Oh, you poor, deluded bastard.
你这个可怜的蠢家伙。
Don't start with me, dude. You want to go again? Let's go. Sit down. Okay.
别惹我伙计。又想单挑啊?出来呀。坐下 行。
If we're going to fight over Missy, let's do it the right way. The honorable way.
就算我们要争夺米茜也得按合适的方式来呀。高尚的方式。
Take that! you want some more? And he's down!
尝尝这个!想再来下子吗?他倒下啦!
Come on, come on! Get up! Stay down, bitch!
快,快点!爬起来!老实趴着吧,贱骨头!
Yeah! Natural selection at work.
耶!这是自然选择的结果。
I weep for humanity.
真为人性感到悲哀。
Excuse me while I go tell Missy the good news.
不好意思我该去告诉米茜这个喜讯了。
Hey, leonard. Oh, hi, Penny. How's it going? Listen, that guy mike that you were dating, is that still going on?
好呀,兰纳德。好佩妮,最近好吗?那个你最近约会的叫米克的家伙你们还在拍拖吧?
Pretty much. Why? Nothing, just catching up. By the way, may I speak to Missy, please? Of course.
算是吧,怎么?没事,只是随便聊聊。顺便问下,让我和米茜说话好吗?当然可以。
Hi, Leonard. What's up? Well, since you're leaving tomorrow, I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner with me.
你好,兰纳德,有什么事?既然你明天要走了,我想知道你是否愿意和我共进晚餐呢?
That's so sweet. But no thanks.
太贴心了,但不了,谢谢。
Do you have other plans or... ? No.
你是另有安排还是……?不是。
Oh, All right, enjoy the rest of your evening. Thanks. See ya.
好,那么祝你今晚愉快了。谢谢,再见。
Here's something we didn't anticipate.
出了些我们始料未及的状况。
What do you want, Howard?
有什么需要帮助的霍华德?
I'm fine. Thanks for asking. I've come to call on Missy.
没事,非常感谢你的询问。我是想来和米茜打个招呼的。
Missy. Hi, Howard. The amazing Howard. Do you like magic? Not really. No.
米茜。你好,霍华德。惊奇无处不在的霍华德。喜欢魔术吗?其实不喜欢。
Then you are in for a treat. Behold, an ordinary cane. No. Okay.
那你会喜欢上的。瞧,一根普通的手杖。不想去。没关系。
Missy. Thank you. I apprec... apprec... appreeee...
米茜。谢谢。我和感……干……敢敢……
Oh, honey. Is your medication wearing off?
小家伙,药力快失效了吧?
Well, hi, tie pie. I was hoping your show up.
你好呀,小可爱。真期待看到你展现出邀女孩的魅力。
We had a dog who made a noise like tha had to put him down.
我家曾有只像那样吠的狗,后来不得不宰了它。
Any news you want me to pass along to mom?
有什么你的近况要我告诉妈妈吗?
Well, she might be interested to know that I have refocused my research from bosonic string theory to heterotic string theory.
她可能会有兴趣知道,我重新把我的研究重心从玻色弦理论重新转到了杂交超弦理论上。
Yeah, I'll just tell her you say "hey."
我会转告她你向她问好的。
Okay, well, it was pleasant seeing you, other than that business with my testicles. Come on, Shelly.
好吧,除了我小弟弟的事故外。能见到你真是件高兴的事。来吧,谢利。
I want you to know I'm very proud of you. Really?
要知道我可是以你为自豪的哟。真的?
Yep, I'm always bragging to my friends about my brother, the rocket scientist.
对呀,我一直在我的朋友们那里吹捧我有个哥哥是个火箭专家。
You tell people I'm a rocket scientist?
你给别人说我是搞火箭研究的?
Well, yeah. I'm a theoretical physicist.
是呀。我是一名理论物理学家。
What's the difference? What's the difference? ! Good-bye, Shelly.
有什么区别呢?有什么区别?!再见了,谢利。
My god! Why don't you just tell them that I'm a toll-taker at the golden gate bridge? ! Rocket scientist. How humiliating.
我的主呀!干脆你告诉他们我是金门大桥收过路费的算了!火箭科学家,太伤自尊咧。