How's your morning?
早上好吗?
Well, better than yours, it seems.
看起来比你好点。
Half this frickin' town is taking pot shots at the President.Now my only job today is picking the perfect high-ranking administration official to push out there as his human shield.
全城有一半人都在指责总统。今天我唯一的工作,就是找一个完美的高级政府官员做总统的人肉盾牌。
It's a bitch being Chief of Staff, Mike. I'm sure you'll find someone to hang out to dry before POTUS comes after you.
参谋长可不好干,迈克。我相信你能找到替死鬼,不会让总统冲你来的。
Listen, how sure are you that this market hit wasn't an attack on our economy? Terrorism?
听着,你有多大把握认为这次市场打击不是对我们经济的攻击?不是恐怖袭击?
Well, if it was terrorism, Research would've picked it up and I would've stopped it before it ever happened.
如果是恐怖袭击 "探索者"会发现,我会在事情发生之前加以阻止。
Whatever the hell it was...Computer malfunction. It feels like we were attacked.
不管它是什么...电脑故障。感觉像是我们被攻击了。
We weren't.What?
我们没有。怎么了?
Nothing you need to worry about.
无需担心。
Hey, Jeanie, I need the head of the SEC.
珍妮,给我接证券交易委员会的头。
Right away, sir.
马上就到,先生。
You need help, little man? Are you lost from the tour?
需要帮助吗,小家伙?参观迷路了吗?
I crashed the stock market yesterday.
我昨天击溃了你们的证券市场。
Good for you. Let me know if you decide to invade Baghdad.
干得漂亮。如果你要入侵巴格达记得告诉我。
Tonight, the stock market will close at 10,233 points, after regaining 617 points.I'd like to discuss this and other more pressing matters with your immediate superior, the President.
今晚,证券市场会于10233点收市,上涨617点。我需要与你的直接上司美国总统探讨此事以及其他迫切事宜。
Okay, then. The party's over. Jeanie! Get a hand in here? This kid's AWOL from the tour and then some.
好吧,闹够了。珍妮!来帮一把?这孩子参观的时候跑丢了。
I'm sorry you feel that way. You can expect your personal portfolio to drop another 16% today. We'll talk again soon.
很遗憾你这么认为。你的个人资产今天会再降16%。我们很快会再见面的。