You're lucky you're cute when you're drunk.I want Jeremy to come get it.
你得庆幸你喝醉的时候还不算难看 我要杰里米上来拿
Give me a break.Sarah, don't be a bad drunk.Jeremy, come upstairs with me.
省省吧 萨拉 别耍酒疯了 杰里米 上来陪我吧
See how bad a drunk I can be.I'm good, thanks.
看看我能有多疯 算了吧 多谢
Seriously, just give it. This isn't funny!
别开玩笑了 给我吧 一点都不好玩
All right. Easy.Hey, that hurts.Easy there. Just let me,let go.
松手 喂 好疼啊 别乱动 让我 放手啊
Sarah! Oh, my God!Sarah! Sarah!She fell! She's not moving!Oh, my God.
萨拉 哦 天啊 萨拉 萨拉她失足了 她不动弹了 哦 天啊
Fooled you.Oh, my God.You pushed me down the stairs.
被骗了吧 哦 天啊 你居然把我推下来
Look, he didn't,he didn't mean it, OK?You got her? Yeah.
他不是 他不是故意的 好吧 你扶稳了 嗯
Hey. Sorry. That took forever.I just didn't know how long my mom was going to be here.
嗨 抱歉 拖了这么久 我不知道我妈妈得在这里待多久
Damon says it will take 3 days tops for the vervain to leave her system.Maybe even sooner.
达蒙说 马鞭草的药效最多 持续三天 可能更快呢
Get some bunny in you?Yeah, I'm feeling much better. Thank you.
喝兔血了吗 喝了 现在感觉好多了 谢谢
A stomach bug.Yeah. It came on fast.I'll definitely be out tomorrow,or longer. I'll text you.Yeah.Good night.
胃病 对 来得很快 我明天一定回去 可能会更晚吧 到时候发短信给你 嗯 晚安