Ronnie! 17 people died that night; many more were injured.
罗尼!那晚17人遇难,还有更多的人受伤。
I'm not the most popular person in town these days.
如今我在当地名声不见得有多好。
We're just supposed to get used to working above a makeshift prison housing evil people with superpowers.
我们要适应在关着超能力罪犯的临时监狱上面工作。
What is this? Somewhere you'll never hurt anyone ever again.
这是什么?一个你再也不能伤人的地方。
Farooq! It's not safe. Come down.
法鲁克!这样不安全。快下来。
Farooq, I'm serious. It's gonna rain. Y'all are tripping.
法鲁克,我说真的。快下雨了。你们都喝多了吧。
This is the best seat in the house.
这里可是屋里最棒的座位。
Whoo! You know, when I said we should watch the particle accelerator turn on,
喔!我说我们应该看着粒子加速器启动时,
I just meant we should get naked and howl at the moon.
意思是我们应该脱光衣服在月光下嚎叫狂欢。
It's already on. Consider me unimpressed.
已经启动了。我觉得不怎么样啊。
Whoo! Yeah, baby. Oh. This is awesome. Are you seeing this?
喔!启动了,宝贝儿。简直太棒了,你看到了吗?
Oh, man, I think I am tripping. Oh, man.
天呐,我确实喝多了吧。天呐。
Good day, dr. Wells. One can always hope, Gideon.
日安,韦尔斯博士。希望如此,吉迪恩。
Bring up my log, would you? Certainly. Go ahead, doctor.
调出我的日志好吗?当然。请看,博士。
New entry. It has now been 311 days since lightning struck.
输入新内容。自从闪电袭击距今已经311天了。
Subject has begun relying on his speed in everyday life,
实验对象日常生活各方面都已开始,
Using his extraordinary powers to solve ordinary problems...
依赖于自己的速度他使用自己超凡的能力解决日常问题……