The portion was the solution, not the problem.The problem is that I'm living here, in a house full of dwarves instead of in my palace, with my father, as a princess,But I can't do that anymore, can I?Because he was murdered, murdered by the same woman who sent a huntsman to kill me!
药水是解药,而不是问题。问题在于我住在这里 跟一群矮人住在一起 而不在我的宫殿 做为公主跟我父王一起生活 可我不能回到过去了 因为他被杀了 而杀害他的女人还派了一个猎人来杀我
Snow, your anger towards the Queen is understandable.It's just not fair to take it out on your friends.
白雪 你对巫后的愤怒是可以理解的 可是把愤怒撒在你的朋友身上是不对的
You're right.I should be taking it out on her.
是啊 我应该撒在她头上
Oh, wait. Revenge is not the answer.No, it's gonna change you.It'll turn you into something darker than you can imagine.You don't want to go there.
等等 复仇不是解决之道 复仇会改变你的 它会让你变得难以想象的邪恶 你可别那么做
Oh, no, no. Good news, fellas. You can quit your complaining, because I'm leaving.I have more important things to do.
别别 好消息 各位 你们不必再抱怨了 因为我要走了 我有更重要的事情要做
Wait. Don't go!
等等 别走
Snow. Don't do this!
白雪 别这么做
Wait. No!
等等 别
Where are you going?
你去哪
To kill the Queen.
杀了巫后
Hello, Ms. Blanchard.
你好 布兰切特女士