We've got to go now! She has broken the past. Only putting back the chronosphere can save us now!
大家得赶紧离开 她把过去的时空搞的混乱了 只有把超时空魔球放回万世之钟才能救我们
It's catching up.
它追过来了
Alice?
爱丽丝
Hold on, everyone.
坚持住 各位
I don't wanna hold on!
真不想坚持了
The chronosphere! She brought it back!
超时空魔球 她拿回来啦
Run, Alice!
跑 爱丽丝
They might actually pull this off.
没准他们真能成功
Follow me. This way.
跟我来 走这边
I've got you, wee man.
抓住你了 小家伙
Ticktock, ticktock. Gotta save the grand clock.
滴答 必须拯救万世之钟
I won't leave you.
我不会丢下你的
Sir, sir! Hold on, sir! She's here!
先生 挺住先生 她来了
The girl who tricked you and made you look a complete idiot!
就是这丫头把你整个忽悠地像个白痴一样