Rachel: Really? Just casually strewn about in that reckless haphazard manner?
真的?就这样随随便便地乱丢?
Monica: Doesn't matter, I'll get 'em tomorrow. Or not. Whenever.
没关系啊,我明天再收拾。或者不收拾。随便什么时候收拾都行。
Ross: She is a kook.
她真邋遢。
Monica: If it bothers you that much, just go out and get the shoes.
既然这么困扰,只要出去把鞋收起来就行了啊。
No. Don't do this. This is stupid!
不,不要这样。这太蠢了!
I don't have to prove anything, I'm gonna go get them... But then everyone will know.
我没必要证明什么,我要出去把鞋收起来……但是那样的话大家会知道的。
Unless I get them, and then wake up really early and put them back! ...I need help!
除非我先去收起来,然后很早就起床把鞋放回去!谁来帮我一把!
Phoebe: All you want is a dingle. Joey: Not that song.
你想要个小弟弟。不要唱这首歌。
Chandler and Ross: All you envy's a schwang.
嫉妒别人的小鸡鸡。
Joey: Come on, you guys. All: A thing through which you can tinkle, or play with, or simply let hang...
少来了,伙计们。你们用它来嘘嘘,或者和它玩儿,或者就让它挂那儿。