Cecil, did you ever pick up a girl before? Did you?
塞西尔 你之前有搭讪过其他女孩吗? 有吗?
No.
没有
Oh, goodness. You're the funniest person I've ever seen. Hold it. What's the matter, Cecil?
我的天啊 你是我所认识的最有趣的人 等等 怎么了 塞西尔?
I don't know.
我不知道
It stopped, Cecil!
那是什么 塞西尔?
Don't wait up. Ten.
不用等我 十点前回来
Eleven.
十一点
Ten.
十点
Swine.
讨厌
He had listened attentively to a sermon in chapel...by a sophomore with false whiskers. He had prepared studiously for an examination...on the contents of the college catalog.
他在一间小教堂 细心聆听来自一位戴着假胡须的大二学生的布道 他对大学课程目录的考试内容做了悉心的准备
Ten.
十点前回来
That's a very long paragraph.
这篇文章可真长
It started four pages ago.
前面还有四页呢
Poor Maxwell.
可怜的麦克斯威尔
You're too young to be in love.
你现在还太年轻 不能谈恋爱
How old do you have to be?
那要等到多少岁才行?
Forty.
四十岁
Or, I should say... he was like a man...who stands upon a hill above the town he has left...yet does not say "The town is near but turns his eyes upon the distant soaring ranges. The end.
或者 我应该说他更像是一个站在山巅上的人 与其俯瞰他曾经生活的地方 心里想着“就快到家了”不如选择眺望远方绵延的山脉 完结