You don't have to do that for me, Gloria.
你不用为了我这么做,歌洛莉亚。
I usually spend Valentine's Day selling artificial flowers near the well in my village.
情人节我通常都在村子里那口井附近卖手工花。
Where do you people live, National Geographic?
你们都住哪儿啊,《国家地理》杂志吗?
I just feel so bad.
这样我会很内疚。
You have both shown me such kindness this week, and I repay you with bad weather over Tampa.
你们这星期对我这么好,我却只给你们带来坏天气。
No, this is better.
不会,这样更好。
It gets crazy out there.
外面过节的人太多了。
I'm happy to avoid the fuss.
能避开那些纷扰我很开心。
Wouldn't have minded a little fuss.
有点纷扰也不错。
Maybe I've been kind of feeling taken for granted lately.
我感觉最近有点被忽视了。
I know only girls are supposed to care about Valentine's day, but --
我知道只有小姑娘才会在乎什么情人节,但是...
Ah, what am I crying about?
我在哀嚎什么啊?
We get paid more, so what the hell?
我们赚的钱多,管它呢?
Cooper didn't even have the decency to leave me in time to cancel the caterer.
库珀做人太不地道了,都没给我时间取消派对厨师预约。
I have 300 of this wasabi shrimp if you're hungry.
如果你有胃口,这有三百只芥末大虾。
Oh, no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢。
Sardine rillettes, olive crostini --
沙丁鱼肉酱,橄榄脆吐司...
What am I supposed to do with all of this?
要怎么才能吃完啊?
Carmelina, that's for company.
卡尔梅利纳,那是给客人吃的。
Oh, well, there's Cam, so we should probably go.
小卡来了,我们该走了。
Oh, you were gone so long, I was afraid you'd woken mother.
你离开了好久,我还担心你吵醒了我妈。
Uh, m-mother?
妈妈?
Didn't I mention?
我没提到吗?
She's recuperating here, just had both hips replaced.
她在这里康复,刚置换了两个髋关节。
Oh, that reminds me --
那提醒了我...
I should put on the security camera in her room.
我该把摄像头安在她房间里。
Did you get it? - Yes.
你拿到了吗?-拿到了。
And guess where they keep the last-minute wedding gifts?
猜猜他们把最后送来的结婚礼物放在哪里?
Hint -- apparently you need your original hips to keep a nightgown closed.
提示一下,显然你需要原来的髋关节才能让睡衣合上。
Well, I'm glad you stopped by.
很高兴你们过来了。
I really needed this.
我真的很需要。
Oh, Cam, get in here.
小卡,来吧。
Oh, I have a little bit of a sniffle.
我有点鼻塞。
Oh, come on.
来吧。
What's this?
这是什么?
Uh, that is, um --
那是...
That's a wedding gift for you and Cooper, but once we heard, we didn't think it was appropriate.
送给你和库珀的结婚礼物,但我们听说后就觉得这不合适。
Oh, are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗?
There's no bad time for a gift.
收礼物就没有不合适的时候。
I'm -- I'm sorry it's so late.
抱歉,我们送得太晚了。
We just wanted to get you something that you would really cherish.
我们只是想送你你会珍爱的东西。
Pretty much the best gift we've ever given anyone.
这是我们送出的最棒的礼物。
Yeah, it's -- it's a beautiful...Cheese plate!
是啊,这是很漂亮的...奶酪盘!