I can't believe how much money we're making selling our old junk online.
我真不敢相信我们竟然赚了那么多钱,就凭着在网上卖我们的破烂。
It's easier than taking candy from a baby. I mean, I should know. I take candy from Charlie all the time.
这可比从个小孩嘴里抢个糖容易多了。我是指,我早该明白了。以前我总是从查莉那里抢糖。
What's...what's with all the bubble wrap? Uh...really fun to pop?
这是...这些气泡纸是怎么回事?额,只是觉得很好玩?
Hey, anybody seen my bowling ball?
嘿,你们谁看到我的保龄球了?
You loaned it to Mr. Dabney. I think I would have remembered that.
你借给达布尼先生了。如果那样的话我会记得的。
You're starting to lose it, dad. I mean the next thing you know, you're not gonna remember where your slippers are.
你的记忆力开始退化了,老爸。比如马上,你会忘了拖鞋放哪了。
Yeah. Come to think of it, where...where are my slippers?
没错。我来想想,我的...对啊,我的拖鞋去哪儿了?
Dude, we gotta be more careful. Sooner or later, dad's gonna know he's missing stuff.
老弟,我们得小心点了。老爸迟早会发现少东西的。
I wouldn't worry about that. Why not? I just sold his glasses.
我对此可一点儿也不担心。为什么?我刚刚把他的眼镜也给卖了。
Oh no, this is terrible. And there's nothing we can do, you say? Thanks for calling, Fran.
哦,不,这可真糟糕。我们却什么也不能做,你说呢?谢谢你打电话给我,弗兰。
Bob, I can't believe this. The benefit's been canceled. What?
鲍伯,我真不敢相信。演出取消了。什么?
And after all that work you and the kids did.
但毕竟你和孩子们为这付出了不少努力。
Oh man. You know, I was getting pretty good at that turn, wait, bam! Babam. Babam.
哦,天哪。你知道吗,我现在转,定,亮,这套亮相已经非常熟练了!是亮相。亮相。
Honey, could you tell the kids? I don't have the heart. Yeah, sure thing.
亲爱的,你能把这消息告诉孩子们吗?我可没心情说。好的,包在我身上。
I don't have the heart to cook dinner either. No problem. We go out.
我也没心情做饭了。没问题。我们出去吃。
Okay, we go out. You're so good. He bought that, right?
好的,我们出去吃。你真好。难道他都相信了?