Where's Mary? Come on, girl. Wake up. We best bar the door. If Mary's not back by now, she'll have to take her chances.
玛丽哪去了 醒醒吧 姑娘 我们得把门拴好 如果玛丽现在还不回来 就得碰运气了
She's in no danger.
她没有危险
What have you done?
你干了什么
No, it's okay. It's all right. It's fine.
没事的 她很好
Where is she?
她在哪里
She's well, she's with Peter, and I know that you don't like him, but that's really beside the point.
她跟彼得在一起 我知道你不喜欢他 但这不是问题的关键
You stupid, careless, ridiculous girl.
你这个粗心荒唐的傻妞
No, you don't understand. Peter isn't This is going to be difficult to accept. You just have to trust me. He's the wolf.
不 你不明白 彼得不是... 你会很难接受这个现实 你得相信我 他是那头狼
You think Peter is the wolf?
你以为彼得是那头狼
Yes. This terrible creature is also human. It's okay, though. He won't hurt her. She's got him tied up.
是的 这个恐怖的生灵也是人类 但没关系 他不会伤害她 她把他绑起来了
He's tied up? Oh, that poor boy.
被绑起来了 这可怜的孩子
Red, no. Red! It's me. Don't. Don't! Please! Red! No! Red! No! Red! No.
小红帽 不 小红帽 是我 不要 不要 拜托 小红帽 不要 小红帽 不 小红帽 不要
Is that what I think it is?
那真是那个吗
Yeah. I can't look.
是的 我没法看