Man, it's a snout staircase. Who thinks of that?
这可是鼻子搭建的楼梯 谁想出来的?
Welcome home, King Mudbeard!
欢迎回来 尊贵的大胡子国王
My father and my father's father and my weird Aunt Chloe have all searched for the eggs.But only I, King Mudbeard... My pompom. ...have found them. I present to you the eggs!
我的父亲 还有我父亲的父亲 还有我的怪姑姑克洛伊都曾寻找过这些蛋 但只有我 大胡子国王 我的球球 找到了他们 为大家隆重介绍 鸟蛋
Oh, man! Say goodbye to Harvey.
天啊 快跟哈维说再见
A feast! I proclaim a feast two nights hence.Let's go make some omelets!
一场盛宴 我宣布在两天之后 举行一场盛宴 让我们尽情享用蛋饼吧
I feel a little nervous inside, but that's normal, right?
我心里有点紧张 这是正常的对吗?
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
对 对我想是的
Anybody else got butterflies in the stomach?
有没有人感觉到胃里有蝴蝶在飞
Yeah. Probably because you ate too many caterpillars.
也许你这是毛毛虫吃太多了
Drop your nuts and move your butts!
别光顾着吃了 都给我动起来
Come on, let's go!
快点 我们走
Oh, no.
噢 不