No! My head. Stupid roses.
不 我的头 什么破玫瑰
The Princess. Oh, no.
她是公主 不
Is your head all right, miss? Careful. It's swelling up.
你的头还好吧 小姐 小心点 肿起来了
Iracebeth? Iracebeth!
伊瑞瑟贝斯 伊瑞瑟贝斯
Where is she?
她在哪里
Oh,My darling!
天哪,亲爱的
My head hurts
我的头好疼
Arms around my neck.
搂住我的脖子。
Daddy,my head hurts.
爸爸,我的头好疼。
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
Yes. That's a nasty fall.
真是 摔得不轻
You cannot change the past.Though I dare say, you might learn something from it.
你没法改变过去 不过我得说 你也许能学到点儿东西
The first hat I ever made. I thought I'd tossed it away long, long ago. He kept it.It's impossible for it to be here, and yet... Here it is. So if this hat survived... Then my family must have too.
我做的第一顶帽子 我还以为他很早以前就被扔掉了 他还留着 不可能出现在这里 可它就在这儿出现了 如果帽子能劫后重生 那么我的家人一定也能