Take this seal to Geoffrey of Monmouth, the court genealogist. I want his opinion by morning.
把这封证明交给蒙茅斯的杰佛里,宫廷系谱学家。明天早上之前给我回音。
Look at him, Gaius. Dose Lancelot not deserve this moment?
你看,盖乌斯。这一刻不是兰斯洛特应得的吗?
I never said he didn't. But destiny and deserts are not the same thing. You played God, Merlin.
我没说过不是。但命运和应得是两码事。你做了一次上帝,梅林。
You set him on a path of your choosing. You brought him triumph but the future is still to be held.
你把你自己的选择加到了他头上。你给他带来了荣耀但他依然前途未卜。
Yeah, I don't know what it said in your invitation, but in mine, it said celebration.
是啊,我不知道你的请帖上是怎么写的,但我那上面写着庆典。
Point taken. Don't come back too late. All right.
我知道了。别太晚回来。 好的。
Here's trouble. Tell me, do you think her...beautiful?
麻烦来了。告诉我,你觉得她,漂亮吗?
Yes sire, I do. Yeah, I suppose she is.
是的,陛下。 是啊,她很漂亮。
You know what? I think our sir Lancelot might have eyes for you, Gwen.
你知道吗?我觉得我们的兰斯洛特爵士在看你,格温。
Don't be silly. What if he did? Would it really be so bad?
别乱说。 如果是呢?有什么不好的?
He's not really my type.
他不是我喜欢的类型。
Well, there's a surprise. Sometimes Guievere, I wonder if you'd know your type was, if he was standing right next to you.
真没想到啊。有时候,格尼薇儿,我怀疑你都不知道喜欢什么样的,就算他正站在你旁边。