I'd hunt this thing down, but I can't track a creature through the air.
我会追捕它,但我根本追不上会飞的东西。
You don't have to track it. First Greensward, then Willowdale. The creature's heading south towards the mouth of the valley. To Camelot.
你不必去追。一开始是格林斯沃,然后是维勒戴尔。它正向着南面朝山谷入口飞来。 朝着卡梅洛特。
You must prepare your knights, Arthur.
你得让骑士们准备好,亚瑟。
Have faith, Father. We'll be ready.
别担心,父王。我们会准备好的。
The wings of an eagle and the body of a lion.
鹰之翅,狮之身。
The wings of an eagle and the body of a lion.
鹰之翅,狮之身。
The beast is heading for Camelot. It's fast and agile, but big enough to hit and to hit hard.
这头猛兽正在向卡梅洛特袭来。它迅速而敏捷也强大威猛。
Starting today on training routines, we'll concertrate on an attack strategy.
从今天的训练开始,我们集中练习攻击策略。
We don't have much time. Dismissed. Yes, Lancelot?
时间不多了。解散。什么事,兰斯洛特?
Is there anything I can do, sire? It's just...I know that in the event of battle, only a knight may serve.
有什么我可以效劳的吗,陛下?我知道在战斗中,只有骑士才有资格上阵。
That's correct Lancelot, and you are not yet a knight, which is why I'm bringing your test forward.
没错,兰斯洛特,你现在还不是骑士,所以我把测试时间提前了。
You can face me in the morning.
明早你就和我对决。