If you're telling the truth... I am. ...then you have nothing to fear, do you?
如果你说的是事实就是事实。那你就没什么可怕的。
No, if this does prove to be poison, I want the pleasure of killing you myself. He'll drink it.
不,要是真有毒我倒是很荣幸能亲手处决你。他来喝。
But if it is poisoned, he'll die.
如果下了毒,他就会死。
Then we'll know he was telling the truth.
那么我们就知道他说的是真的了。
And what if he lives?
如果他没死呢?
Then you have my apologies and you can do with him as you will.
我郑重向你道歉,而他也任你处置。
Uther, please. He just a boy. He doesn't know what he says.
乌瑟,求您了。他只是个孩子。他不知道自己在说什么。
You should have schooled him better.
你应该好好教育他。
Merlin, apologise. This is a mistake. I'll drink it.
梅林,快道歉。你们误会了。我来喝。
No, no, no. It's all right.
不,不。没关系。
He's all yours.
他归你们处置了。
It's poison. Guards, seize them!
酒里有毒。卫兵,扣押他们!
Merlin, can you hear me? We have to get him back to my chambers. Bring the goblet. I need to identify the poison.
梅林,听得到我说话吗?把他送到我房间。拿上酒杯。我得查出毒药。
Lay him on the bed, quickly. He's struggling to breathe. Gwen, fetch me some water and a towel.
马上把他平放在床上。他呼吸困难。格温,帮我取点水拿条毛巾来。