I saw him putting something in it. What?
我看见他往里面放了东西。 什么东西?
I shouldn't. He'll kill me.
我不能说。他会杀了我。
Please tell me. Is it poison?
请告诉我。是不是毒药?
And may the differences from our past remain there.
希望我们能够求同存异。
To your health, Uther. Arthur, the Lady Morgana, the people of Camelot,
乌瑟,祝安康。敬亚瑟,茉嘉娜女士,卡梅洛特城的子民。
And to fallen warriors on both sides.
敬两国逝去的勇士。
Stop! It's poisoned. Don't drink it. What?
停下来!有毒。别喝。 什么?
Merlin, what are you doing?
梅林,你在做什么?
Bayard laced Arthur's goblet with poison.
贝亚德在亚瑟的酒杯里下了毒。
This is an outrage!
纯属侮蔑!
Order your men to put down their swords. You're outnumbered.
让你的人放下剑。你们寡不敌众。
I will not allow this insult to go unchallenged.
我不会让他无缘无故侮辱我的。
On what grounds do you base this accusation?
你有什么证据指证他?
I will handle this. Merlin, you idiot. We've been at the sloe gin again?
我来处理。梅林,你个白痴。我们这又不是在黑刺李锦酒会?
Unless you want to be strung up, you'll tell me why you think it's poisoned now.
如果不想被捆起来就乖乖告诉我你的依据 现在就说。
He was seen lacing it. By whom? I can't say.
有人看到他投毒。 谁? 我不能说。
I won't listen to this any more.
我不想再听这些了。
Pass me the goblet.
把酒杯给我。