Just the idea of this little boy with all those beautiful dreams. He trapped me.
就因为一个小男孩和他所有的美丽梦想。他征服了我。
And he's so cute.
而且他很可爱。
He has beautiful blue eyes nice pink lips greasy hair. I love it.
他有漂亮的蓝眼睛,漂亮的粉红色嘴唇,油腻的头发。我很喜欢。
He's kind of tall, and he's a little clumsy.
他高高的个子,有点笨拙。
I like to feel his eyes on me when I look away.
我喜欢他偷偷看我的感觉。
He kind of kisses like an adolescent. It's so cute.
他接吻时像个青涩少年,很可爱。
What? Yeah, we kissed. It was so adorable.
不是吧?就是,我们接过吻,感觉非常棒。
As the night went on, I began to like him more and more.
随着夜色降临,我越来越喜欢他。
I'm afraid he's scared of me.
我担心他有点怕我。
You know, I told him the story about the woman that kills her exboyfriend, and stuff.
我跟他说过一个女人想杀死前男友的故事。
He must be scared to death.
他肯定怕得要命。
He must be thinking I'm this manipulative, mean woman.
他一定以为我是个专横歹毒的女人。
I just hope he doesn't feel that way about me.
但愿他不会这样想我。
Because, you know me, I'm the most harmless person.
因为你了解我,我决不会伤害别人。
The only person I could really hurt is myself.
唯一能真正伤害的只有我自己。
I don't think he's scared of you. I think he's crazy about you.
我不认为他会怕你。我想他对你很着迷。
Really? I've known you a long time.
真的?我认识你很久了。
And I got a good feeling. You gonna see him again?
对你印象很好,你还会再见他吗?
We haven't talked about that yet.
我们还没提到这个问题。