Okay. Now I'm gonna call my friend in Paris who I'm supposed to have lunch with in eight hours.
好吧。我来给巴黎的一个朋友打电话,再过8小时我们会共进午餐。
Okay? Okay.
好吗?好的。
Pick up. What?
接电话。什么?
Pick up the phone. Oh, hello?
接电话啊。你好?
I've been working on my English recently. You wanna talk in English, just for laughs?
我最近正学英语,你想说英语吗,当作消遣?
Yeah, okay. That's a good idea.
行,这主意不错。
I don't think I'll be able to make it for lunch today. I'm sorry.
我今天不能陪你吃午饭了,对不起。
I met a guy on the train, and I got off with him in vienna. We're still there.
我在火车上认识了一个人,和他在维也纳下了车。我们还在那里。
Are you crazy? Probably.
你疯了吗?也许吧。
He's Austrian? He's from there? No, No.
他是不是奥地利人?不,不是。
He's passing through here too. He's American. He's going back home tomorrow morning.
他也经过这里,他是美国人,明天一早就要回家。
Why'd you get off the train with him?
你为什么跟他下车?
Well, he convinced me.
他说服了我。
I mean, actually, I was ready to get off the train with him after talking to him a short while.
实际上我在火车上和他聊过一阵之后......就打算和他一起下车。
He was so sweet, I couldn't help it.
他很有趣,让我情不自禁。
We were in the lounge car, and he began to talk about him, as a little boy, seeing his greatgrandmother's ghost.
我们在休息车厢,他谈到他小时候见过他曾祖母的鬼魂。
I think that's when I fell for him.
我想我就是那时被他吸引住了。