Sounds like quite the daring rescue.
可是次冒险援救啊
You're very lucky to have a friend like Roy, Thea.
你有罗伊这个朋友,很幸运啊西娅。
Oh, don’t I know it. We're not friends.
我还不知道么。我们不是朋友
Well, let me get you stitched up, and then you two can decide what you are or aren't.
让我帮你缝合,你俩再决定是啥关系
You are such a jerk. Roy. What's a matter?
你真混蛋。罗伊,怎么了
Nothing. I just don't see why I need a shot.
没事,我觉得我不需要打针
Oh, don’t tell me a tough gang banger like yourself is afraid of a tiny little needle.
别告诉我你这黑帮硬汉还怕小小的针头
It doesn't look so tiny.
看起来可不小
Well, just think about something else. Besides the needle. Like what?
想想别的,别去想针头。想什么
Ok, now this could sting a little. Done.
这可能会有点疼。好了
Now that wasn't so bad, was it?
也不是很糟,对吧
Thanks for the save.
谢谢你救了我
I couldn't risk you telling the police about me.
我可不能冒你跟警察坦白的风险
Is that the only reason?
就这原因吗
Why can't you just admit... That you still have feelings for me, too? What is it?
为什么你不能承认...你也还对我有感觉。这是什么
A plane ticket to Rome, and a passport so you can start a new life somewhere else.
去罗马的机票和护照,你能在别处开始新生活
The police know you're tracking your father, Helena.
警察知道你在追查你父亲,海伦娜
You'll never find him. So get out of my city.
你不会找到他的。所以离开我的城市吧