Look at that. Dogs in the diner. Where are we, Paris?
瞧,有人把狗带进餐厅呢。以为我们这是哪啊,巴黎吗
'Cause if we are, I'm gonna stop wearing deodorant.
如果这里真是巴黎,那老子要不喷除臭剂了
Did you guys see that adorable dog?
你们看到那条可爱的狗了吗
You mean the one leaking rabies all over the table while people are trying to eat?
别人在吃饭,它在旁边把狂犬病毒滴得满桌子都是的那条狗吗
She said he's allowed to be in here. He's her registered emotional companion.
她说她的狗有准证啊,是她已注册的情感伴侣
Her registered full-of-crap what?
是她已注册的什么狗屁来着
He's got one of those official vests that says "Don't pet me, I'm working."
人家穿着正规的背心,上面写着:"请勿抚摸,我在工作"
I have a shirt that says "Federal Bikini Inspector," but there is simply no such branch of the U.S. government.
我也有件衣服写着"联邦比基尼调查员",但不见美国政府真有这个部门啊
Hi, so, uh, what the hell is this?
您好,这是什么玩意
Excuse me? I don't understand.
抱歉,你什么意思
Dogs aren't allowed in the diner.
餐厅不允许带宠物入内
Oh, he's legally allowed to be here. He's my registered emotional companion.
带他进来是符合法规的,他是我的已注册情感伴侣
You mean you don't have a boyfriend.
意思就是你没男朋友
No, I suffer from anxiety.
不是,我有焦虑症
You mean you don't want to eat alone.
意思就是你不想单独吃饭
No, I have a note from a doctor.
不是,我有医生证明
You mean you have a printer and the Internet. Admit it, and the dog can stay.
意思就是你家有网跟打印机。老实承认,我就让狗待在这里
It's really hard meeting guys.
这年头男人太难找了
There's a good boy. I'll get you a cookie.
这才乖嘛,我去拿饼干给你吃