Ms.Bertinelli, you're going away for all day, we can't change that.
波提纳尔小姐,你已经失踪一天了,这事实无法改变
But things can be better. Or they could be worse.
但事情可以就此变好,或是变糟
You tell me his name, I will do everything I can to make it better.
告诉我他是谁,我会尽力让事情变好
Oliver Queen. You're dating him now, right?
奥利弗·奎恩。你在跟他约会,对不
I saw you at the opening of his club last night.
昨晚我看到你在他俱乐部开业典礼上
Did he mention that we used to be lovers?
他跟你说过我们曾是恋人吗
We want to know about the Hood, not Oliver Queen.
我们想知道帽衫侠的事,不是奥利弗·奎恩。
Let me let you in on a little secret-- it's not going to work out between you two.
我告诉你个小秘密,你俩成不了的
You see, Oliver has a particular talent. He uses people.
奥利弗有特殊的才能。他会利用人
He used me, he used the detective here's daughter-- excuse me-- daughters.
他利用了我,利用了警探您的女儿,不好意思,是女儿们
I would get out of it before you get yourself hurt.
要是我,就会全身而退
Last chance. His name. The Hood.
给你最后一次机会。说出他的名字。帽衫侠
What's the hell going on? I don't know. Let's go.
什么情况?不知道,快走
Go, get out of here! Everybody out, now. Freeze!
走,离开这!别动!