I see all and know all.What are your names?
我无所不见 无所不知 你们叫什么?
If you know all, why don't you know who we are?
如果你真的无所不知 那你怎么会不知道我们是谁?
I know very well who you are.You are lost souls who have come here seeking wisdom.
我非常清楚你们是谁 你们是迷失的灵魂 前来这里想要寻求智慧
Can we have some?
你能给我们吗?
Wisdom is not something that is given.It is something that is attained.
智慧 是不能从他人手中得到的 必须通过自己的努力来获取
Okay. Goodbye.
好吧 再见
No,no,no,no. Will I help you attain wisdom? Yes. That I will do.
不...别走别走 我会帮你们获得智慧的 当然 这个我能办到
Right. So, the reason we've climbed the mountain is that we want to know...
好的 我们之所以上山是因为我们想知道...
Prepare... Okay. ...to have your minds blown.
准备好 好吧 让你们几个眼界大开
Son of a... This guy is good.
我勒个去 这家伙...很不错
Welcome to the Hall of Heroism.
欢迎来到英雄的殿堂
It's really amazing to meet you.
真高兴能见到你的本尊
You know, I actually have your poster up... You might want to shield your eyes from the sparkle of those trophies.How many? I have no idea. Countless, I'm sure. Thirteen.
我有一张海报就贴在我的... 小心不要被这些个金光闪闪的奖杯闪瞎了眼睛 有几座我不知道 没数过... 十三座
This is way nicer than my Hall of Wimpiness.
我住的地方跟这一比简直是个土坑
Bring it home, mamacita.
约不约 神鹰帅哥?
Get outta town.
真是难以置信