The lake of wisdom.
智慧湖
Guys, hurry UP! This is what Mama talked about!
伙计们 快来 跟小时候妈妈说的一模一样
Be honest, do I sound any wiser?
说真的 有没有感觉变智慧一点?
Way wiser.
变得智慧多了 好吗?
You were kind of dumb before. I can say that now.
原来的你蠢爆了 终于说出来了
That water is no joke. I can literally taste the intelligence and wisdom circulating through my body now. Guys, nobody's here. I mean, nobody's used this place in years.
这湖水真不是盖的 我真的能感觉到聪明才智正在我身体里...源源不断的流动 伙计们 鸟巢是空的 这个地方已经荒废了很多年了
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Get out of there.
快到岸上来
Don't spit in his mouth.
别吐在他的嘴里
No, don't spit it back!
不 别吐回给他
Don't swallow it.
别咽下去
Get out. Let's go. Come on.
快上岸 我们走 快点
Come. Take your time, will you?
动作轻点 好吗?
Red, I've found the meaning of life. It's... Shut your Wormhole.
胖红 我终于找到生命的意义所在了 闭上你的大嘴巴