Here you are, little ants. A nice new home.
吃吧 小蚂蚁 这个新家真漂亮
What did I tell you two? No more tarts.
我刚才怎么跟你们说的 不许再吃果塔了
I didn't eat any tarts.
我一个果塔也没吃
Why are these crusts under your bed?
你床底下哪来的果塔皮
She put them there.
是她干的
Did you, mirana?
是你吗 可美兰娜
You did. Tell her!
就是你 承认呀
Tell the truth, mirana. Did you eat the tarts and put the crusts there?
你说实话 可美兰娜 是你吃了果塔后把皮放在那儿的
No.
不是
But you did! You're lying!
就是你 你在撒谎
The tarts are under your bed.Don't blame your sister.
果塔是在你的床底下 别怪在妹妹头上
No, it's not fair! It's not fair!
不 这不公平 这不公平
The stroke of 6! The clock. She'll hit her head!
敲第六下了 老爷钟 她的头会撞上