Thank you, Merlin. Uh, no problem.
梅林,谢谢你。 不客气。
It was nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你。
When's the last time these were cleaned?
上次洗衣服是什么时候?
Last year some time. Before the feast of Beltane.
去年的时候。五朔节前(5月1日庆祝的古老凯尔特节日)。
Did it end in a food fight? Donot all feasts?
最后是食物满天飞了么? 不是所有宴会都这样吗?
I wouldn't know. The airs and graces of the court are a mystery to me.
那就不得而知了。宫廷里的风格礼数我没见识过。
Not tonight, they wont be.
今晚不会了。
I'm gonna be at the banquet?
让我参加宴会吗?
No quite. You'll be there to make sure my cup doesn't run dry.
不算参加。你到场是为了给我斟酒。
If I have to sit through Bayard's boring speeches, I don't see why you should get out of it. Be sure to polish the buttons.
如果我得听完贝亚德乏味的长篇大论,我想不出理由不让你听一听。一定要把纽扣磨亮点。
Do you want to see what you will be wearing tonight?
想不想看你晚上要穿的服装?
Won't this do?
这个不行吗?
No. Tonight, you will be wearing the offical ceremonial robes of the servants of Camelot.
不行。今晚,你穿着卡梅洛特城侍从所用传统宴会服装。
You can't be serious.
你不是说真的吧。
Nice hat. Thanks.
帽子不错。 谢谢。