There it is.
到了
Well, go on up. Go scratching the door.
那去吧 去挠门吧
Remember the sausage factory? That was fun, huh?
还记得那个香肠工厂吗 那可真有意思
Are you stalling?
你是在故意拖时间吗
No, why do you think that? Let's have a walk to talk about why you think I'm stalling?
没有 你为什么会这么想 我们去散散步 谈谈你为什么觉得我在拖时间
Duke, you have nothing to be nervous about. Your owners will be thrilled to see you.
杜克 你根本不用紧张 你的主人们看到你肯定乐坏了
Okay. A car's new.
好吧 一辆新车
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮助的吗
No, we're good. Thanks.
不 没事 谢谢
You're not good, you look dirty. And I'm gonna ask you to get off my lawn before I get... Um...You know. What you have.
你有事 你看上去很脏 我要请你们在我染上 那个...你们身上的病之前 请你们离开
This is my lawn.
这是我的草坪
Duke, maybe we should go.
杜克 我们还是走吧
And why, why would Fred get a cat? He hates cats. It is one of the things I love about him.
为什么 弗雷德为什么养了只猫 他讨厌猫 这也正是我爱他的原因之一
Fred, the old guy? He.. He died.
弗雷德 那个老头 他...他死了
Duke, maybe I made a mistake saying we should com here. Let's go.
杜克 也许我不该提议来这里的 我们走吧
You are a liar. Max, Cats can lie all the time. Don't fall for it.
你是个骗子 麦克斯 猫经常撒谎 别被骗了