Ah, fellas, that was an accident.
刚才那只是个意外
You squished the sacred viper? He's a flapjack. Oh, Viper! Viper, you in a better place. You and Ricky. You ain't never did nothing to nobody. Well, you bit a lot of people, Viper. So technically, you might actually deserve this. this might be something that was long overdue. But, it shouldn't have came like this, not on my watch. Get them!
你压死了圣之毒舌 他被压成饼了 毒舌 毒舌 你去了更好的地方 你能去见里奇了 你生前从未伤害过任何人 不过你的确咬了不少人 毒舌 所以其实应该算报应 之前只是时候未到 但也不能就这样在我眼前离去啊 抓住他们
Come on!
快跑
Wait on, Duke!
等等我 杜克
We are sorry, can this be over now?
我们道歉 能不能放我们一马
We've got a problem.
我们有点问题
We have so many problems. Which one do you mean it, this moment?
我俩问题多的是 你现在说的是哪一个
Stop running, dummies! Stop it right there!
站住 蠢货 抓住他们
Hold your breath! Hold my breath?
憋住气 干吗憋气
This is my least favorite party this holding so far.
这是我这辈子最糟糕的派对
Friends, I am afraid that I have some terrible news.
朋友们 我有一个沉痛的消息
The squirrels are gonna take over the world! I knew it! I've always said that squirrels are little shifty little guys.
松鼠要占领全球了 我就知道 我早就说那些贼眉鼠眼的小东西不安好心
No, we're not doing this squirrel thing right now, that's not... no.
松鼠的事情改日再议