I don't want to say that I'm hot. But the bacon in my pocket is done.
我不想说我炙手可热。但我兜里的"培根"已经熟了
We said turns were five minutes, you bastards.
说好五分钟一换的,你们俩混蛋
Oh, hi. More sauna fun. Max, can I see you in the hall for a second?
你们好,在享受桑拿吗?麦克斯,能出来说句话吗
But it's my turn to sweat my balls off.
但该到我蒸蒸我这两球了呢
Don't think the clock's not running while I'm out there.
别以为我出去了,就不给你们计时了
We're going on a real vacation. How quickly can you pack a bag?
我们能去度个真正的假期了。你打包行李的速度能有多快?
And don't worry about appropriate evening wear.
不用担心没有合适的晚礼服
Every Four Seasons has a Gucci near the Bulgari store in the lobby.
四季酒店的大厅里都有古琦跟宝格丽的专卖店
None of those words made any sense. I think you've had a spring break stroke.
完全听不懂那些字眼。你是不是春假中风发作了
No, seriously, there's a car waiting downstairs to take us to a private plane.
我不是闹着玩的,楼下有车等着我们,要载我们去搭私人飞机呢
We can be at Teterboro in 20 minutes and Tahiti in 8 hours.
坐车到机场只需要20分钟,然后飞8小时就能到大溪地了
The Greek is paying for everything.
一切费用,那个希腊人全包
What did they give you? What's the last thing you can remember?
他们喂你吃了什么药?你能记得的最后一件事是什么
Nothing. I just had some cristal.
不是啦。我就喝了点水晶香槟
Some cristal meth?
是水晶冰毒吧
No, I'm just really excited. I went to the after-party and this shipping magnate.
不是啦,我只是挺兴奋的。我在庆功宴上碰到这个船运大亨
Don't worry, it's not gonna be sexual. More like a father thing.
别担心,不是卖肉傍大款。而是干爹情
Anyway, let's go... finally got us a good vacation.
就跟我走嘛,能好好度假了
But we're having a good vacation.
我们已经有个好假期了啊
Max, don't take this personally, but you don't know what a good vacation is, because you've never been anywhere.
麦克斯,恕我直言,但你根本不懂好假期的定义,你一生坐井观天,犹如井底之蛙
I mean, you walked into that apartment and your face lit up, like... like it was amazing.
走进这间公寓时,你都能眼神一亮,好像这是皇宫
And that's because you don't know that it's not. Trust me. I've been everywhere.
这单纯只是因为你见识的好东西太少了。相信我,我周游过列国
And I'm telling you, this is the worst vacation ever.
我很肯定的告诉你,这里的假期烂爆了
So let's ditch the bacon freak and the beer bro,
甩了培根怪胎跟酿酒兄吧
get on that plane, spend one great day at the beach, and then come back and make $8 an hour.
我们搭上飞机,去享受海滩一日游,然后回来过一小时8块的生活
That sounds fun. You kind of skipped over the part where we get abducted
听起来不错。不过你少说了,我们被绑架后
and Nancy Grace covers the year-long search for our bodies.
南希·格蕾丝的节目会花一年来协寻我们的尸首
It must be Constantine. He's gonna be upset. You never keep a Greek waiting.
应该是康斯坦丁打来了,他等的不耐烦了吧。希腊人最讨厌等待
Oh, my God, Max, we just got an email on our website from that food blogger at the book party.
天啊,麦克斯,我们收到封邮件是今天的美食博客写手发的
She said if we drop off four cupcakes by tomorrow morning,
她说明早给她送4个小蛋糕过去
she'll consider writing about them for her column that day.
她就考虑在她的美食博客上美言几句
Well, what's it gonna be, Caroline or Ashley? Cupcakes or Tahiti? Your call.
左右为难啊,要当卡洛琳还是艾希莉呢?小蛋糕还是大溪地,你挑吧