What? You know he probably didn't just write that.I mean, you know he wrote it, but he probably just plugs that word in.
怎么了?那可能不是他写的。我是说你是写了,但也许他只是加了一个词进去。
You know, whatever, "milk shake."
不管是"奶昔"还是什么。
What do you mean?
你想说什么?
Nothing. I loved it. It was great.
没什么,我喜欢,很不错。
You know what drives me crazy? What? People talking about how great technology is, how it saves all this time.
你知道什么让我发疯吗? 什么? 人们谈论科技如何伟大,如何节省时间。
But what good is saved time if nobody uses it?
但节省了时间却不加以利用有什么好呢?
If it just turns into more busy work. Yeah. Right?
或者只是变成更多的工作,对吗。 对。
I mean, you never hear somebody say, "Well, you know, with uh, the time I've saved by using my word processor, I'm gonna go to a Zen monastery and hang out."
我是说从没听人说,''用打字机省下的时间我要用去寺庙逛逛''
You don't hear that. Time is so abstract anyway.
你从没听说过。时间太抽象了。
Are you looking at this girl? What? Nothing.
你在看那个女孩?什么?没什么。
You wanna go in here? What?
想进去吗? 什么?
You wanna go in here? Yeah. It's a club, no? Yeah.
想不想进去?行啊,是夜总会对吧? 是。
Wanna go? Yeah.
进去? 好。
Hello.
你好。
Fifty schillings.
50先令。
Each. I got 100. Here, I got it.
每个人。我有100,给。
I'll buy you a beer. Thank you.
我请你喝啤酒,谢谢。
You gonna buy me a beer? Yeah.
你请我喝啤酒?对。
You think Old Milwaukee is expensive here?
你觉得这里的Old Milwaukee(美国啤酒)贵不贵?