Let me in. I'm just a poor old widow. Spare me. Let me in or I'll...
让我进去吧 我只是个可怜的老寡妇 放过我吧 你要不让我进去我就
Yes?
你就怎么样
I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow the…
我就呼呼地吹气 吹倒你这...
You'll huff and puff?
你还能呼呼地吹气
I couldn't think of nothin'. Obviously you thought you could flatten the house with the power of your breath. Well, a case could be made.
我想不到别的了 看来你觉得你只要吹口气 就能把房子夷为平地 不过这也有可能
Shh! Granny's in the other room. You know she doesn't like me opening the shutters.
小声点 外婆就在隔壁 你知道她不喜欢我开窗
No, she doesn't like me.
她是不喜欢我
That's what I meant. You gotta get outta here.
我就是这个意思 你得离开这里
I know. Anywhere. Well, a blacksmith's boy can get work all over.
我知道 去哪都行 铁匠的孩子在哪都能挣口饭吃
You'd leave everyone you know? You'd do that for me?
你愿离开你的亲人朋友 你愿意为了我这么做
I'd do anything for you.
为了你我什么都愿意
Peter, watch out. Your air of danger is slipping.
彼得 小心啊 你的霸气在消失殆尽
Come out, just for a minute.
出来吧 就一会
It's already dark. She'd never let me.
天已经黑了 外婆不会同意的
Red! Where are you? What are you doing?
小红帽 你在哪 干什么呢
Let go.
放开我
Pay the price. One kiss.
那可得付出代价 亲一下
Red, get in here!
小红帽 快过来