I didn't do anything to my wife.
我绝对没有伤害我的妻子
I'm pretty good at spotting a liar. And honestly, liars have better material. Now go home.
我很擅长揭穿骗子 说实话 骗子更会编故事 回家吧
I can go?
我可以走了
We don't even know if there was a crime yet. So get some sleep.
现在连有没有案子还都不好说 你先回去休息吧
Thank you.
谢谢
And, David, maybe... get a lawyer.
对了 戴维 你也许应该找个律师
You can't be serious. A whole year without a roof over your head?
你不是说真的吧 你一整年都居无定所
Well, you get used to it. Plus I had the motorcycle, so if I didn't like a place after a while...
慢慢地就习惯了 而且我有辆摩托车 如果在哪待腻了
Ruby?
鲁比
I've never even been out of Storybrooke.
我这么大都没离开过童话镇
What was your favorite place?
你最喜欢哪里
Nepal. Best people.
尼泊尔 那的人最好
They have these prayer temples carved into mountains that are overrun with lemurs.
他们的祷告殿都是在山壁上凿出来的 那里狐猴泛滥
What's a lemur?
狐猴是什么
Ruby! Just give me a sec!
鲁比 马上就来
They're little animals.
就是一种小动物
And they have these eyes that reflect light, so at night, it looks like they glow.
他们的眼睛会反光 所以晚上 他们就像会发光一样
Ruby! Stop flirting and get over here!
鲁比 别光顾着调情 赶紧过来