It's about the hatter... Tarrant hightopp. He's a great friend of mine. And recently he's convinced that his longdeceased family is still alive. And, of course, his family cannot really be alive... Because you see, the jabberwocky killed his family on the horunvendush day... And I killed the jabberwocky on the frabjous day... And I'd like your permission to borrow the chronosphere. It is imperative that...
是疯帽子 泰伦·海托普 他是我很好的朋友 最近他坚信 去世很久的家里人还活着 当然 他的家人其实不可能活着 因为女王决战日那天 加勃沃奇杀了他全家 而我在王国解放日又杀了加勃沃奇 我想请求您的允许 请借给我超时空魔球 如果可以
The chronosphere.
超时空魔球
That wasn't a minute.
还没到一分钟呢
You want to borrow it. Loan it. Purloin it.
你想借魔球 借走它 还是偷走它
Yes.
是的
You ask... To disintegrate history. The chronosphere powers the grand clock.
你这是要彻底粉碎瓦解历史 超时空魔球是万世之钟的能量源
But I need it. Without it, the hatter may never get better.
但我需要它 没有它疯帽子可能再也好不了了
And I have to... Wilkins! Wilkins!
那我只好 威金斯 威金斯
Stupid door. Did you call, sir?
这破门卡住了 您叫我吗 先生
Wilkins, please remove this... Yellowhaired kindergartener, here.
威金斯 请你立刻把这个黄头发的幼儿园小朋友带走吧
Immediately, sir! No interlopers!
马上带走 先生 闲人勿扰
Thank you for your you, sir.
感谢您的您 先生
Come along, come along.
跟我来
My what?
什么
For your time.
您的时间
Young lady... You cannot change the past. Though I dare say, you might learn something from it.
小姑娘 你没法改变过去 不过我得说 你也许能学到一点儿东西