Have you done any research on doppelgangers?
你有没有研究过二重身
Well, the word means a lot of different things to different cultures.
这个词在不同文化中 有着不同的含义
But typically a doppelganger is a living, breathing double of oneself.
但比较典型的含义 是指活着的另一个自己
Did Isobel have anything that'd explain the link between me and Katherine?
伊泽贝尔有没有留下什么资料 可以解释我和凯瑟琳的关系
That's all she had on Katherine, unfortunately.
很不幸 那是她有关凯瑟琳的所有资料
But I can tell you that doppelgangers usually torment the people they look like,Trying to undo their lives.
但我可以告诉你 二重身常常会折磨彼此 试图除掉对方
It's not exactly uplifting.And more things we already know.
这听来可不怎么好 我们听过的不好的还多着呢
Just-- I want to know why we look alike.Head- scratcher, isn't it?
我只是想知道为何我俩长得这么像 百思不得其解 对吗
Do you know something or are you just being yourself?
你真的知道什么 还是又耍贫嘴
Well, "if" I know anything,I'm not going to tell you, not with that attitude.
如果我真知道什么 就你这态度 我也什么都不会说
That's good, Damon.And this is coming from someone who wants to be my friend.
很好 达蒙 这才像想做我朋友的人说的话
But you know what?Friends don't manipulate friends.They help each other.
但你知道吗 朋友不会算计朋友 他们会互相帮助
Wait. Wait. No. I'm sorry.What's the deal? Come on.
等等 别这样 对不起 这怎么了 来吧
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. I can't I'm not into it.
别这样 等等 我不能 我还没准备好
Then why'd you come with me? I don't know.
那你为什么跟我来这里 我不知道
I'm not even really sure I was flirting with you.
我甚至怀疑刚才有没有跟你调情
I like Matt.Ouch.Um...ok.I'm gonna go.Yeah. Sorry!
我喜欢马特 真伤人 好吧 我得走了 好 抱歉