手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第二季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第二季:第3集 野蛮人升华(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Leonard, you have to do something about Penny.

兰纳德你得想办法搞定佩妮。
She is interfering with my sleep, she's interfering with my work, and if I had another significant aspect of my life, I'm sure she'd be interfering with that, too.
她打扰我睡觉打扰我工作。如果我生活中还有其他重要的方面,我肯定她也会来插上一脚。
Why should I do something? You're the one who introduced her to online gaming.
干嘛要我搞定?谁叫你介绍她玩网游的。
Yes, but you're the one who said hello to her when she moved in.
没错,但她搬来时是你跟她打招呼的。
If you'd simply restrained yourself, none of this would be happening.
如果你当时能克制住自己,现在根本不会出现这种状况。
Why don't you just tell her to leave you alone?
你干嘛不告诉她别烦你?
I did, I told her, I texted her, I sent out a very emphatic twitter.
我跟她说了,短信也发了,Twitter的即使留言也态度强硬,
I even changed my Facebook status to Sheldon Cooper wishes Penny would leave him alone. I don't know what else to do.
我甚至把我的Facebook状态改为:谢尔顿·库泊希望佩妮别来烦他,我还能怎么办啊!
Well, what am I supposed to do?
那么我能做什么?
I don't know, but if you don't figure something out, I warn you, I shall become very difficult to live with.
我不知道,但是如果你不把事情摆平,我警告你,我会变得很难相处。
You mean up until now we've been experiencing the happy, fun time Sheldon?
你是指,到目前为止你一直是开心快乐的谢尔顿?
Yes. I'll go talk to her.
是的。那我去跟她谈谈。
No, Fritz, I need you on my flank. No, I don't know German. Flankenzei, flankenzei.
不菲茨站到我侧面去。不我不懂德语,侧面,侧面!
Hey, Penny. Busy. Yeah, I see that. Shouldn't you be at work? I don't work on Mondays. It's Thursday.
嘿佩妮。忙着呢。嗯看出来了,你不用上班吗?我周一不上班。今天是星期四。
Listen, Penny...Queen Penelope, AFK. What...
听着佩妮...佩妮鲁普女王暂停一下。干嘛...
Okay, uh... here's the thing.
好吧呃... 是这样的,
Sometimes people, good people, yeah, they start playing these games and they find themselves through no fault of their own you know, kind of... addicted.
人们有时,我是说好人,他们开始玩网游后发现自己...这并不是他们的错... 你知道的,有点...沉迷于游戏。
Yeah, get to the point. I'm about to level up here.
嗯说重点,我快要升级了。
It's just if a person doesn't have a sense of achievement in their real life, it's easy to lose themselves in a virtual world where they can get a false sense of accomplishment.
如果人在现实生活中没有成就感,他们会很容易迷失在虚拟世界里,因为在那里他们可以得到并不真实的成就感。
Yeah, jabber, jabber, jabber. Okay, boys, Queen Penelope's back online.
是啊唧唧喳喳唧唧。好了伙计们,佩妮鲁普女王回来了。
Penny, you've got...Cheetos in your hair. Thanks.
佩妮你...你头发里有块奇多。噢谢谢。
Hey, Penny, it's me again, Leonard. Leonard, I said not now.
嘿佩妮又是我兰纳德。兰纳德我说了现在不行。
I know, I'm just a little concerned about you. I said not now! Okay, maybe later.
我知道,我只是有点担心你。说了现在不行!好吧迟点再说。
Hey, guys. Hey, what's with him?
嘿伙计们。嘿。他怎么了?
Penny's been keeping him up at night.
佩妮一晚上没让他睡好。
Me, too. But probably in a different way.
我也是。我估计是两码事吧。
She's gotten really hooked on Age of Conan. She's playing nonstop.
她真的迷上了“科南时代”没日没夜的玩。
Ah, yes, online gaming addiction. There's nothing worse than having that multiplayer monkey on your back.
啊是的,沉迷网游。没什么比多玩家追在后面更糟糕了。
Sheldon, wake up! Danger! Danger! Afternoon, men. Sheldon.
谢尔顿醒醒!危险! 危险!下午好男人们。谢尔顿。
Oh, yeah? Well, your attempt at juvenilizing me by excluding me from the set of adult males, just... Oh, I'm too tired to do this.
噢什么? 你故意把我排除在男人们之外意在把我儿童化,只是...噢我没精力跟你斗嘴。
That's right, I heard you've been pulling all nighters with Middle Earth Barbie.
很好,听说你每晚都和中东版芭比娃娃消磨时光。
She comes into my room. No one's supposed to be in my room.
她进入我的卧室,没人能进我的卧室。
I would postulate that she's escaping into the online world to compensate for her sexual frustration.
我觉得她只是逃到网络以弥补她的性挫折。
I do that, too. But probably in a different way.
我也这么干。啊,估计又是两码事儿。
That's not what she's doing, Leslie. She's just trying to shore up her selfesteem. It has nothing to do with sex.
不是这么回事莱斯莉,她只是想增强下自尊心,和性无关。
Everything has to do with sex. Mm, testify.
任何事都和性有关。嗯嗯我同意。
I'm not touching that. Leslie, you are way off base here.
我碰也不想碰那玩意。莱斯莉你扯得太远了。
Hang on, Leonard. While I have no respect for Leslie as a scientist or a human being, for that matter,
等等兰纳德。虽然我对于作为科学家或者人类的莱斯莉不怀有丝毫敬意,
we have to concede her undeniable expertise in the interrelated fields of promiscuity and general sluttiness.
我们必须承认她在滥交和淫乱这些相关领域的成绩是有目共睹的。
Thank you. My point is that Tinker bell just needs to get her some.
谢了。我是说那个小叮当只是需要一点慰籍。
Some what? Oh, yes, some sexual intercourse. I'll take the bullet.
那什么?哦对了,来些两性的交流。我愿意主动献身。
Excuse me, this whole idea is insane. Enough debate, I'm going to take action.
行行好,这主意根本糟透了。讨论结束,我得开始行动了。
Excuse me. Are you currently involved in a sexual relationship?
打扰。请问你目前正处于一段两性关系中么?
No. Would you like to be? Sure, why not?
没有。你想么?好啊,何乐不为呢?
Sheldon... Puhpuhpuh. Can I have your phone number?
谢尔顿... 别别别。能给我你的电话号码么?
There. Problem solved. Dumbass.
怎么样? 问题解决了。大傻冒儿。
Okay, I'm at the gate to the Treasury of the Ancients. I'm going in. Stay close to the wall. Avoid the mummies.
好了我在远古金库的大门这里,我进来了离墙近一点,避开木乃伊。
Got it. I must say you're playing very well for a woman of 23. Twenty two. Right, 22.
明白。我不得不说对于一个23岁的女人来说你玩得实在是不错啊。22。好,22。
Oh, here come the mummies. Which spell do I use, the hateful strike or the frenzy stance?
有木乃伊来了。我该用什么咒语? 仇恨打击还是狂暴战士态势?
What happened to the rest of your group? I dumped them, they're a bunch of wussies.
你剩下的队员都怎么了?我甩了他们,一群软蛋。
Frenzy stance. Frenzy, frenzy, frenzy, frenzy, frenzy.
狂暴战士态势。狂暴狂暴狂暴狂暴。
So, listen, would you describe your ideal vacation as a wild adventure to unknown lands or staying at home curled up with a good book?
听着,你怎么描述你的理想职业? 是对未知之地的狂野冒险还是窝在家里读一本好书?
What? These are market research questions. I'm filling out the online registration for your game.
什么?这都是市场调研的问题。我在填你的游戏在线注册呢。
Oh, okay, wild adventure. Oh, frenzy stance isn't working. Die, you undead mummy, die!
哦好的,狂野冒险。噢狂暴战士态势不管用啊。去死吧你个老不死的木乃伊,死吧!
Drink a healing potion. Thank you. You're welcome.
喝一瓶治愈药水。谢谢。不用。
Anyhow, on a scale of one to five, with one being always initiated by him and five being always initiated by you.
看这个,共分为五个等级。一级是别人主动,五级是你主动。
How do you prefer your sexual encounters to begin?
你更希望你的艳遇是以怎样开始?
That's on the registration?
这也在注册项里?
Oh, yes, it's quite extensive. But if we complete it, you get a free expansion pack. 75 additional quests.
恩对的,范围很广的。但是如果我们完成了,你会得到个免费的扩展包和75个其他任务。
Ooh, awesome, okay, I totally like to initiate. I'm a big ol' five.
赞!好吧,我喜欢主动哇,我绝对是大佬五那型的。
Good to know. Big ol' five.
很好,绝对是大佬五。
Hello. Leonard, this is Tom.
你好。兰纳德这是汤姆。
Hi, Tom. Sheldon... (Didn't) I explain to you about your little mistake in the cafeteria?
你好汤姆。谢尔顿...你在食堂里搞得那个小误解,我没跟你解释清楚么?
Yes, you were very clear. As was everyone else at the table.
你讲的很清楚了。那桌上每个人都清楚得很。
Tom, however, has been chosen by science as a suitable mate for Penny.
但是汤姆是经过科学选择出的佩妮最合适的伴侣。
Chosen by science? Well, what passes for science on dating sites.
科学选择出的?反正就是交友网站上的科学呗。
They claim to use heuristic algorithms, but it may well be hokum.
他们声称使用了启发式精简算法,但估计也是瞎胡扯。
You got Penny to sign up for online dating? No, of course not. See, I used trickery and deceit. This is bad.
你让佩妮注册了网上交友?不,当然不是,我只是用了些小小的手段和伎俩。太糟了。
Tom is a paramedic with the fire department, but he's going to med school at night.
汤姆是消防署的护理人员,但是他正在医学院上夜校。
He likes the outdoors and, uh, strong women who initiate sex. Really, really bad.
他喜欢户外呃... 还有强壮的充满性趣女人。真的太糟了。
I'm surprised you struck out with Penny. Apparently, she's a big ol' five.
我很震惊你居然没搞定佩妮,很显然她绝对是大佬五。
Sheldon, what do you want?
谢尔顿你想怎样?
Oh, good, you got my note. Penny, I'd like you to meet Tom. Penny, this is Tom. Tom, may I present Penny.
哦好嘞,你看到我留言了,佩妮来认识下汤姆。佩妮这是汤姆。汤姆来认识下佩妮。
Hi, Penny. Yeah, hey. Listen...as long as I'm here, I'm on a quest with a bunch of newbs.
嗨佩妮。嗨。听着...既然我都来了,我正领着一群小白打任务呢。
They don't know what they're doing. We've got one assassin, three spell casters and no tank.
他们根本不知道自己在干什么。我们有一个刺客三个魔法师部队没有坦克。
Can we talk about this later? No, no, no, no. I need you now. Wouldn't you prefer to socialize with Tom, who is a sexually passive outdoorsman?
能过会儿再谈这个不? 不不不,现在就得和你说。难道你不愿意和汤姆社交一下么? 他是个户外男孩哦,不大主动的说。
Whatever. I'll figure it out myself. Bye, Penny.
我管你。我自己琢磨去了。再见佩妮。
I'm sorry, dude, she didn't look anything like her picture. They never do.
哥们抱歉,她可和照片上的完全两人。一向如此。
Hello, fair Penny. Who are you?
你好美貌的佩妮。你谁啊?
It is I, Sir Howard of Wolowitz.
是我啊,霍华德·沃勒威茨先生。
Can I interest you in an afternoon of spirited questing followed by a flagon of ale at Yon Virtual Tavern?
我能邀请您去那边的虚拟酒馆喝上一壶麦芽酒在精神世界中畅游消磨下午时光吗?
Yeah, sure, why not? Oh, my God, I need help.
恩好吧,没什么不好的。哦糟了,这下真需要人帮助了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
expertise [.ekspə:'ti:z]

想一想再看

n. 专家的意见,专门技术

联想记忆
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
unknown ['ʌn'nəun]

想一想再看

adj. 未知的,不出名的

 
extensive [iks'tensiv]

想一想再看

adj. 广泛的,广阔的,广大的

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
describe [dis'kraib]

想一想再看

vt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成

联想记忆
expansion [iks'pænʃən]

想一想再看

n. 扩大,膨胀,扩充

联想记忆
deceit [di'si:t]

想一想再看

n. 欺骗,诡计,不诚实

联想记忆
initiate [i'niʃieit]

想一想再看

n. 创始人
adj. 新加入的
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。