Okay. Shall we? Shall we what? Rehearse the song.
好了。可以了吗?什么可以了吗?排练歌曲。
Oh! Right. Yeah. Duh! What else would we do? Air head!
噢!想起来了。好了。哒!我们还能做什么呢?我脑抽了!
Shall we? Shall we what?
可以了吗?什么可以了吗?
Oh! One, two, one, two, three.
噢!一,二,一,二,三。
I've been holding on
我会静静等待
Till I see your face
直到看见你的脸庞
Been there and gone
来去更迭
And I own my mistakes
全是我的错
Time stands still...
时间静止...
I like girls who are hot hot hot
我爱的女孩要辣 辣 辣
Better than girls who are not not not...
和不辣的女孩说拜 拜 拜...
Excuse me! Excuse me! Guys, we are trying to rehearse!
停一下!停一下!你们俩,我们正准备排练呢!
So are we. Hi. Hi. I'm...I'm P.J. I'm Skyler. I'm Emmett.
我们也是。嗨 嗨。我是...我是PJ。我是斯凯勒。我是埃米特。
Maybe you guys should go rehearse somewhere else?
也许你们俩应该去别处排练去?
Or we could. Skyler dear, a word.
或者咱们去别处。亲爱的斯凯勒,借一步说话。
See, we were here first, so if anyone's leaving, it's them. Now you have to back me up on this, okay? Got it. Okay.
听着,咱们先来的,如果非要有人离开的话,那就是他们。现在你要全力支持我,明白吗?明白。好的。
We were here first. Yeah!
我们先来的。没错!
And we're not leaving. Yeah!
我们是不会走的。没错!
We're not leaving either. Yeah!
我们也不走。没错!
Okay, only after I say stuff. Got it.
好了,你需要呼应的是我。明白。
Skyler, let's go. We have a contest to win. Yeah, well, so do we.
斯凯勒,咱们走。咱们去把比赛赢下来。没错,我们也是。
I wanna know what you dream
我想知道你的梦想
I wanna know what you wish...
我想知道你的愿望...
I like girls who are hot hot hot
我爱的女孩要辣 辣 辣
Better than girls who are not not not
和不辣的女孩说拜 拜 拜
I wanna know if you care!
我想知道你是否关心!
Three, two, one. Hello, Mrs. Dabney.
三,二,一。您好,达布尼太太。