Hey, honey. Hi. What you got there?
嘿。亲爱的。嗨。你拿的什么东西?
Oh, it's a wonderful painting by an upandcoming artist named, huh, Amy Duncan.
噢,一位明日之星画的一幅美画,正是鄙人,艾米·邓肯。
That's right. Hey, you had your first art class tonight, how'd that go?
说得好。嘿,你的第一节艺术课不是在今晚吗,学得怎么样啊?
I don't know, you tell me. Babam.
不好说。还是你来告诉我吧。震世之作。
What is it? It's obvious.
画的什么东西?再明显不过了。
Oh! Oh, I know. It's three eggs in a nest.
噢!我知道了。是一个鸟巢里放了三个鸡蛋。
No, wait. No, it's a baked potato with three pats of butter.
不对,不对。是一块烤白薯和三块黄油。
Dad, you see that in every painting.
老爸,你看什么画都说那个。
Oh, I think it's baby chicks eating out of a football.
噢,我觉着像雏鸡们在啃足球。
Lemons, okay? It's a bowl of lemons. Oh.
是柠檬,好不?我画的是一碗柠檬。噢。
You people have no appreciation for art. Oh, come on, honey. Honey.
你们这帮人就不会欣赏艺术。噢,别生气啊,亲爱的。亲爱的。
What? Come on, you know what they say, if life gives you a bowl of lemons, that's not very well painted, then you should make...make dinner? Good save, dad.
干吗?别生气,古话说得好,如果生活给了你一碗柠檬,而你画得不是很好,那么你应该做......做晚饭?说得真好啊,老爸。
Hey, guys. What are you doing here? Did you come to see me sign up for the battle of the bands?
嘿,哥俩好啊。你怎么来了?你是来看我报名参加乐队比赛的吗?
Or maybe Teddy bear is here to see me.
也许泰迪妹子是来看我的。
Okay, so the topic is "insane reasons why Teddy's at the mall." No no no, I'm here to sign up for battle of the bands.
是吗,难道比赛的主题就是“泰迪现身商场的几大疯狂猜想”吗?算了,不扯了,我来这里也是为了参加比赛的。
You have a band? Yes, I do. My friend Skyler and I have been working on some music.
你有乐队吗?有的。我的朋友斯凯勒和我玩过一段时间音乐。
Oh no...Spencer. Man, if he's in this thing, we are toast. He's a complete package with the singing, the dancing and the sparkly smiling.
噢,不会吧...是斯宾塞。老兄,如果他也来参加,那我们就输定了。说的没错,他在唱歌,跳舞,微笑上均天赋异禀。
Excuse me. Hey, guys. Hey. Mmhmm.
对不起。嘿,大家好吗。嘿。还不错。
So you're...you're...you have a band now? No, I'm gonna perform alone. Huh.
看来现在你有...你有...你有乐队了?没有,我准备一个人来表演。是吗。
Because this is battle of the bands and I'm pretty sure the word "band" implies group, I.E. , more than one.
但这是乐队比赛,而且我很确定“乐队”这个词暗指是一个团体,换而言之,要一人以上。
I mean, I could be wrong, but I don't...don't think so.
我是说,可能是我错了但是我...不这么认为。