手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 陨落星辰 > 陨落星辰第二季 > 正文

陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:汤姆发病

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Swimming across that river's nothing for Ben.

对于本来说,游泳过河不是问题
It's those spikes.
问题是他背上的钉子
He can run for miles without breaking a sweat.
他跑几英里,可以连汗都不出
He has ears like a jack rabbit. He can see like a hawk.
他的耳朵比兔子还灵,眼睛比老鹰还好
Comes at quite a price.
但代价不小啊
It's the world we live in, not the world we want.
我们生在这个世界,可这不是我们想要的
I think we've all changed a little bit.
我觉得我们都多少有所改变
Ooh, I know. Weaver told me how you stepped up.
我懂。韦弗告诉我,说你进步很大
Saw it for myself in that meeting. Proud of you, Hal.
我在开会时也见识到了。哈尔,我以你为荣
You know, I'm sorry. We haven't had a chance to catch up since you've been gone,
其实我很抱歉。自从你离开,我们还没好好聊过
but maybe when we get across this river, we can have a... family dinner.
也许等我们过了河,我们可以来个...家庭聚餐
Yeah, maybe. Hey. I got to ask a favor of you, and it's important. Sure. Anything.
是啊,也许吧,对了。我得找你帮个忙,这事很重要。没问题。

陨落星辰第二季

While the aliens had me, I - There's big chunks of time that I can't remember.

当外星人俘虏我时,我有好一阵子是没有记忆的
I think they may have done something to my mind. Like what?
我觉得它们可能对我的大脑动了手脚。什么手脚
I don't know. But I need you to promise me something.
我也不知道。但我需要你向我保证
A- anything. Just keep your eye on me.
啥事都行。好好盯着我
If I do anything strange, if I do anything that would endanger the lives of our people
如果我做了任何怪事,如果我做了任何危及他人生命的事
Okay, but, dad. You're not -
好的,但老爸,你不会的
Yeah, but if I do, I want you to stop me.
没错,但万一我做了,请你阻止我
Stop you? How? By any means necessary.
阻止你,怎么阻止?用尽一切必要手段
You know, you've been through a lot of crazy stuff, dad.
你经历了很多疯狂的事情,爸爸
Let's go talk to Anne, all right? We'll go see Weaver.
我们去跟安谈谈,好吗。再去见韦弗
No, no. I already talked to them. Now I'm talking to you.
不,不,我已经跟他们谈过了。我现在只想跟你谈
And I'm not asking! You got to do this!
我不是在求你,你必须这么做
I don't want to hurt anybody, Hal, least of all you or Ben or Matt.
我不想伤害任何人,哈尔,至少不伤害本,马特和你
I'm afraid, Hal. I'm sc- Dad? Dad, are you okay? Dad!
我很害怕,哈尔,我...爸爸?爸爸,你还好吗,爸爸
Dr. Glass, come quick! Something's happened to my dad!
格拉斯医生,快来看看。我爸爸有点不对劲
Dad, I'm right here! Dad, can you hear me?!
爸爸,我在这。爸爸,你能听见我说话吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
hawk [hɔ:k]

想一想再看

n. 鹰,掠夺别人的人,鹰派人物
n. 清嗓<

联想记忆
endanger [in'deindʒə]

想一想再看

vt. 危及,危害

联想记忆
weaver ['wi:və]

想一想再看

n. 织布者,织工

 
sweat [swet]

想一想再看

n. 汗,汗水
v. (使)出汗

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。