So, uh, can I get you a drink?
我能帮你点杯饮料吗?
No, I came to see you.
不用,我过来看你的。
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这?
I've been reading up on the streak.
我一直在看闪光的事。
Found your little blog.
我找到了你的博客。
Why are you writing about this guy?
你为什么要写这个家伙?
People say that he's a hero.
人们说他是个英雄。
I say he's a coward, and I happen to know that he took a beating last night, and ran off like a little girl.
我说他是个懦夫,我碰巧知道他昨晚被打了一顿,像个小姑娘一样跑了。
You should write about that.
你应该写写这一段。
Do you have any idea who leather boy is?
你知道这个穿皮衣的男人是谁吗?
No clue. So, um, if you don't want a drink, I should probably get back to work. Actually I'd prefer to buy you a drink.
不知道。如果你不想喝东西的话,我应该回去工作了。其实我想请你喝一杯。
What time you off?
你什么时候下班?
Thanks, Tony, but I don't think my boyfriend would approve.
谢谢了,托尼,但我认为我的男朋友不会同意的。
He's a cop, like my dad.
他是个警察,跟我爸爸一样。
I never really did like cops too much. Iris!
我向来就不太喜欢警察。爱瑞丝。
Well he's picking me up for the policeman's ball.
他会过来接我去看警队球赛。
Wall-to-wall cops. Can't swing a cat.
全部都是警察,没有回绝的余地。
I should probably call him to see where he is ... Give me the phone, Iris. Now!
我该打给他看他到哪了……把电话给我,爱瑞丝,赶快!
I'm sorry. Uh, for the damage.
抱歉,把你的手机弄坏了.
We'll pick this up some other time.
我们下次再谈.
Barry! Check it out!
巴里,看看这个!
The gravel you pulled from Tony's ride, contains 76.8% hematite.
你从托尼车里找到的碎石含有76.8%的赤铁矿。
Consistent with the mines at Keystone Ironworks.
跟楔石城铁矿工厂的矿石一致。
Which closed down ten months ago.
那地方十个月前就关闭了。