Do you ever get tired of lying, Blackwood?
你厌倦过这样谎话连篇吗,布莱克伍德?
It's the nature of our business. We are spies, after all.
我们工作的本质就是如此。谁叫我们是间谍呢。
Right. And you once told me that truth tellers get run out of the city.
没错。你也曾经告诉过我,这座城市已没有敢于说出真相的人了。
Where is Oleg Luski?
奥列格•卢斯基呢?
Your guess is as good as mine, sir. I told him to bugger off.
估计您猜到了,长官。我放他走了。
You did what? You realize what you did amounts to treason?
你干了什么?你知道你的所作所为是叛国吗?
Depends on where you're sitting. I'm not the only one guilty of treason in this room, am I, sir?
那要看你从哪个立场看了。我不是这屋子里唯一叛国的。对吧,长官?
You believe that Russian traitor before me?
你宁愿相信那个俄国叛徒也不相信我?
He was telling the truth. You see, I always know when people are spinning tales, except for you.
他说的是实话。你看,我总能分辨出别人的谎言,除了你。
I suppose that's why you're in charge.
所以你才是掌控全局的人。
What's your plan now, Greer? Kill me? Take my job?
你现在打算怎么办,格里尔?杀了我,取而代之?
By no means, sir. We are all men without a country now.
决不,长官。我们都是没有国家的人。
These invisible lines we draw on the world-- I realize they have no meaning.
我们在地球上画出的这些无形之线,我发现没有任何意义。
Why should a man lose his life for something illusory?
为什么一个人要为这些虚幻的东西失去性命?
You never cared before, Greer. You only wanted to win the game.
你之前从不在乎,格里尔。你只想要赢得这场游戏。
The game's fixed. No one else has loyalty for their homeland, so why should I?
游戏大局已定。没有人忠于自己的祖国,我又何必如此?
If you kill me, you will bring a war to your doorstep.
如果你杀了我,你就是引祸上门。
Not when loyalty can be purchased by the highest bidder.
只要忠诚可以被收买,我就不必担心。
Besides, one day these invisible lines will be erased, and the wars between nations will be as antiquated as this agency.
何况,总有一天那些无形的国界会被抹去,国家之间的战争将和中情六处一样成为历史。