The Cambridge Five was years ago, sir. Let me flip this one, put him to good use.
剑桥五杰都是几年前的事了,长官。让我策反此人,为我们所用。(?剑桥五杰:二战后在英国活动的苏联双面间谍)
We have plenty of KGB agents working for us already.
已经有很多克格勃特工效力于我们了。
But, sir...-You've done well, Greer. But trust me, we need to erase the problem of Oleg Luski before anyone in his firm discovers he's a mole.
但是,长官...-你做的不错,格里尔。但相信我,我们得尽快除掉奥列格•鲁斯基,免得律所的人发现他是间谍。
Understood.
明白。
Take a colleague. Luski's a dangerous man. And, Greer...this operation doesn't exist.
带个同事。鲁斯基是危险人物。还有,格里尔...这项任务并不存在。
They never do, sir.
从不存在,长官。
What?
怎么了?
You've already cleaned your weapon, Martine.
你已经清洁过你的武器了,玛蒂娜。
This is what I do when I'm bored.
我无聊时就这样。
Maybe you should find a hobby.
也许你该培养个爱好。
All of my hobbies include a gun.
我所有的爱好都是枪。
How's our experiment going?
我们的实验进展如何?
Very well, sir.
很不错,先生。
The NYPD has locked up nearly two dozen criminals after Samaritan decrypted a host of I.P. addresses and anonymously emailed the information to the press.
纽约警方锁定了数十名罪犯,因为撒马利亚人解密了主机地址并匿名将信息发给了媒体。
The police owe it a debt of gratitude.
警方欠它一大个人情呢。
And Ms. Shaw...her whereabouts?
那肖女士 ...她的行踪如何?
Still unknown. Samaritan can't locate her anywhere in the city. I thought an operator would have more fight in her.
依然不明。撒马利亚人全城找不到她。我想派特工出去找机会更大。
Agent Martine, I have faith she'll show herself soon enough.
玛蒂娜特工,我相信她很快就会现身。
What's next?
接下来呢?
24 hours without any new crime. Samaritan will show its strength, and then the Machine can decide if it still wants to hide.
24小时没有新罪案活动。撒马利亚人会展现它的力量,然后就看机器要不要继续躲藏了。